Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

Triple ending..this is going to be awesome I can't wait!

I think most people would want to.

Yes that's true, I do want to wait i meant it in a term of excitement that like well..i guess i didn't think it through as much as i should of

Anyway an Award to Gavla

-Tahukan

Edited by Tahukan The TaVo-Matoran

:voyanui:

Yes that's true, I do want to wait i meant it in a term of excitement that like well..i guess i didn't think it through as much as i should of

Anyway an Award to Gavla

-Tahukan

You may need to check the math in that award.

bBhcfWO.png

I have enjoyed the series since I was like, nine. Good luck, Gavla sir.

Since you were nine? Good golly, I am honored to have provided entertainment as you've grown up.

Making folks happy is always a good thing to do. Since comics are technically the only art form I can do it's always great to hear people like them.

-@Tahukan.

Also many thanks for the award. I wouldn't worry about the math because I get the years I've been doing this mixed up too.

Never was good with math anyway.

lovewarconga2.png

Whoever invented math, seriously. Ok, so 2008... I think that's 6 years now? For me, that's since I was 13... It seems so long ago.

Well, it kind of was, I guess. Err

ANYWAY, these comics do deserve a glorious ending. I fully regret missing three years of it.

sig8.png

• 2 weeks later...

Ironic because I have the next comic ready, Terto.

But you're a good employe friend.

Fun Fact: Terton and I function with the same brain. We are brothers separated by an ocean. Or at least that's how it seems.

Comic-

The Secret Police.

If someone gets the backstory behind this comic, good for you.

You get a cookie.

Also are you ready for the end?

Because it is coming.

Next week it all ends.

• Upvote 1

lovewarconga2.png

The end...it nears..A very nice touch with Fourthwall cop gavla i liked that thought it was very wise to incorperate older characters

well one week till it's all over if only it was farther away..

-Tahukan TTVM

Edited by Tahukan The TaVo-Matoran

Your last comic reminded me that there are folks here who've never seen Generic Quest. Do you think you'll update the frontage after the end or just leave it as is?

I would be a horrible person to not update it.

I'll update it after the end though.

Also, I do love to make references to older comics.

Anyone ever read The Fourth Wall? A lot of ICC Gavla has been based on the villain of that series, which funny enough was Gavla.

lovewarconga2.png

So, uh.

Right. I guess I'm back now. To see this thing through to the end.

These have always been amazing comics and I can't wait for whatever strange conclusion befalls our beloved Gavlas.

(also yay 4th wall cop woooo)

[Cyrix]

Hey.

You wanna hear something funny?

ICC Gavla's ending comic is so big in file size that it crashed my computer.

So.. I have to break it into two parts!

Comic-

They'll Never Find the Body. Part 1.

Now, here is the thing.

I had always a determination to get this out on April 1st. Yet you're only getting part one tonight.

The crashing was a set back in time for me. So you'll have to wait until tomorrow for the next part. Maybe.

lovewarconga2.png

I've been trying to read this with some consistency for quite awhile now. Some parts I lost track, other parts meshed together, but all in all it's been a fantastic journey, and I thank you for providing so much entertainment for us all, Gavla. It will be saddening to see this series go, but I believe it has been and will be continue to known as one of the greatest comic series on BZPower, at least in my opinion.

Great work.

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

It's done.

Comics-

They'll Never Find the Body. Part 1.

They'll Never Find the Body. Part 2.

They'll Never Find the Body. Part 3. <= New.

Remember, all three of these are meant to be one comic. The reason they aren't together in one file is because it's absolutely huge.

Comic-

Before the End.

Are you ready? The final comic arrives today. (If everything goes right.)

lovewarconga2.png

Well if all else fails just change an impending nuke strike.... can a nuke do that wiht such little time? And here is the beginning of the end

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Let's be honest.

His nukes aren't the best things in the world. You'd think with all that money he'd have bought something better instead of the "Flare Brush Engine Mark 3". Ya know?

But then again he's greedy so.. there's that factor.

That and the fact I've lost four nights of sleep working on this comic that my attention to some details isn't as polished as normal.

lovewarconga2.png

Truly, this series is going out with a bang. And I don't think that could have been done any more masterfully in the literal sense.

As disheartening as it may be, it'll be good to see your comics get the freakin' awesome ending they deserve.

sig8.png

When you're a comic maker you need to accept disappointment.

It comes with the job.

Now I've done these comics since 2008. April 8th, 2008.

I've had many failures of my own, witness some of others. Friends have come and gone. Some were backstabbers and some pushed away because of my own crippling anger issues.

Yet you must accept these disappointments.

What is today's failure?

My schedule.

It was simple!

April 1st, the end of ICC Gavla.

April 6th, the end of the series/Life and Death.

What happened? One it took too long to get the panels for ICC Gavla's comic. (The roof.) I had to resort to outsider help, aka Terton.

2: The ICC Gavla comic is too big! It took me about an hour to write the script since I had always been envisioning the script in my mind over the past months.

But you, the readers deserve an ending worth wild! And that is what I gave you, for ICC Gavla.

The ending, the real ending of these comics is a bit more.. touching. Per say. It's meant to close the real story that began.. two years ago? The story that started with AVID.

Basically I need more time. Today, April 6th was chosen for the last comic because my birthday is today! Yay!

But that meant I went out to have at least some fun on this day. All work and no play makes G. a dull, insane maniac with nukes. Doesn't help the ICC Gavla comic was so long and took an entire week to make all three parts.

So, April 8th will be the new date for the end! Fitting given I started these comics on that same date oh so long ago.

lovewarconga2.png

What happened? One it took too long to get the panels for ICC Gavla's comic. (The roof.) I had to resort to outsider help, aka Terton.

"Pssst. Hey kids, wanna buy some roof panels?"

Yes Yes I would. The ending has so far been magnificent with long exciting comics and a very fitting end to Mole And ICC Gavla i await the final comic gavla

-Tahukan TTVM

Comic-

The End.

Both words are the two links.

This is the end, my friends.

But I will be back again.

Besides. There is always another story to tell.

I thank you for letting me entertain you all these six/seven years. You lot have been terrific and I love each and every one of you. Unless you're mean. You know who you are.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go update the first post and.. take a well needed rest.

But do keep an eye out, as I have one more thing up my sleeve coming out before the end of April.

Edited by Gavla
  • Upvote 3

lovewarconga2.png

It's been... over two years since I posted here; and I come back to see you retire. I must admit that you did give me a lot of inspiration back then. Now as your comics conclude, I'm extremely thankful to have read them. Part 1 was rather dark, so I await the conclusion with a somewhat nostalgic patience.

Update: To fully understand it, it looks like I'll have to catch up with the past two years... and I know I won't regret it. Though I should be sad, I feel only satisfaction. Thank you, Gavla!

Edited by Guardian Knuckles

The End part two has been added to the previous post.

I will begin work compiling the missing links and update the first post over this week.

Then I will take my break. My needed break, but before that break I will show one more thing.

For you see a magician always has a spare card up his sleeves. Being the master of Hats and Facades, I have a treat in store for my readers.

A treat that's sure to bring out the Chas.

lovewarconga2.png