• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Gavla's Comics: The End

• Please log in to reply
3041 replies to this topic

#3041 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 29-December 10
  • 1,068 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2015 - 01:36 PM

Howdy,

I'll say that in terms of image hosting… Imgur definitely would be the best to use. I use Deviantart mainly because I know that the website rarely has any times where it closes and I've got the same issue you've got in terms of Brickshelf. I can't access my account or create a new one.

Imgur definitely has got some useful things about it like being able to give each image a title, being able to link to the image itself, having albums to help organize and I believe the ability to keep certain things private. 

I can't say I have much experience with different image hosting sites. I've really only used Brickshelf, Majhost, Deviantart and Imgur. So in terms of what you're looking for, I would say stick with Imgur. It'll probably be the best one to use for you.

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pnsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pnsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pnsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.pn

#3042 Offline Terton

Terton
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

• 16-September 09
  • 3,393 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2015 - 03:30 PM

Sadly there is a road block that I need assistance with. Brick-shelf hasn't done the email verification thing at all so my new brick-shelf is not usable apparently.

Did you use a gmail account for it? Because I tried to make a new one with my gmail and it didn't work either.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users