Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

Eh, I've seen stranger currency in fiction.Hey, I'm posting here again after catching up. I must say I love how you are handling your series, Gavla. I can't think of a single comic after the downtime that I didn't enjoy. These characters have gone from just having little quirks to full personalities. Okay, some are just guys with quirks instead of true personalities, but it's better than how they were previously being handled.Also, while I think Maximilian's arc utterly fantastic, when will the focus go back to the Gav-Gang? I'm not asking for it; I'm just curious. Heh. The Gav-Gang. That's what I'm calling the main cast for now on. None of you can stop me!

Remember Artwork III?

It was the best of times.

It was the worst of times.

I like to stick with one story before doing anything else. It makes it much easier for me to handle without worrying about multiple sagas at once. That's why you don't really see me co-author in other comics. I'm too busy with these ones. Have been since 2008. (I do miss working on a project like Night Owls)So we'll jump back into the lives of the normal cast after this little saga ends. The one right after it is heavily filled with Gavla and his friends.Oh also, thanks for the nice words, TBL. Always a pleasure to see you around the topic.Comic-Planning Stages"Mister R" is a sort of.. scientist/doctor fellow. I've always liked the idea of a scientist/doctor walking around talking to themselves about a problem.He's also both an old and new character. So I'm experimenting with him during this mini-saga.(Sorry if today's comic isn't that great or something, I ended up hurting the upper part of my left arm when I was sleeping. So yeah)

lovewarconga2.png

Comic-Lucid RealizationPlease never try it. Trust me.

I tried it recently, and it was a really bad experience. Sleep paralysis and hallucinations. I saw scary things out of the corner of eye, and couldn't move or look away. I'll likely never try it again... Edited by ~Leskows~

"On a trip to Cirrus Minor, saw a crater in the sun

A thousand miles of moonlight later..."

-Pink Floyd, Cirrus Minor

Re-watch the Bionicle movies and you'll notice them moving a set of lips. Aka, they have a mouth in the Movies. Since the movies are the animated versions of the books-it makes sense that they would have them also in the books and story.True some of the characters in the movies (Aka, background characters) had masks that had a glowing mouth area. Could be a mouth under the mask. So, maybe they do "absorb" the food. To me, I prefer the idea of them eating like us. Maybe those mouths are how they absorb the food. I don't know. I don't care. It's much more simple to go the human way of eating when it comes to comics.Comic-Hot Blooded

lovewarconga2.png

When his mask opened is it like something in Bionicle: The legend reborn? :???:

Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Your comment is really.. disturbing to me. I can't quite put my finger on why.. but it just is. Leaves a sort of bad taste in my mouth like a really difficult math test.Also, keep in mind that Max pulled it out of his pocket. Maybe he made it? I dunno. I don't care. I just really wanted to show that type of mask.. doing that.Actually, Arm's "mask" was originally this one but without the jaw. The sprite for it would of just been the top part. I found this to not work with his head's odd shape.Comic-The SkepticAlso- it's really difficult to sprite weapons. I'm trying to sprite a plasma revolver for a different Gavla character. Not going too well.

lovewarconga2.png

Well, have fun with your gun creating.And I apologize for my... absence.Internet troubles, you see?Both at home and in Florida. I am on vacation at the moment.I really like this mini-saga that's going on. Maximillien/Armthur is doing... adequately?I mean, only the one Matoran got shot. And he's alright.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Poor Max. He's so innocent, but he just understands so little. I actually imagine Mister R having the voice of Hugo Strange from Arkham City, or Christopher Lee. To be honest, I just think Max's voice is just, well, small.

Edited by {Adam Jensen}

Deus-Ex.jpg

"I like everyone, Dr. Reed."

That's the beauty of the situation! In every civilization, someone will look for another to blame for something. She heard a gun shot. She just met someone that doesn't look/act like a normal Matoran. Yet he THINKS he is normal. It arises suspicion. So she latches onto the idea that he did the possible crime.Which he did. But does he understand right and wrong? Not really. He's only one day old!We look for people to blame. It's in our awkward nature of handling things we ourselves don't feel comfortable with. That's what I believe, anyway.Comic-Setting the Blame

lovewarconga2.png

Comic-Crowd Entertainment I imagine Toaster Bots to be quite expensive. Wouldn't you rush to get a free model? I know I would.You may notice a small sprite error in the bottom three panels. Mostly how the male Ko-Matoran is now on the opposite side of his walking panel.I realized that after the comic was done. I would of been unable to fix it since the first four panels were made at another time. So yeah. Small error on my part.

lovewarconga2.png