Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

You got Photoshop? Well that'll be interesting. I've always felt photoshop was pretty complicated so I never bothered to learn it even though I have it. Gimp is easier to do some simple effects for comics, photoshop can just help create more complex effects that might be somewhat hard to do with gimp. Anyway, take all the time you need, if you're new to photoshop then it'll be interesting to see how the next few comics will turn out. ~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Poor Gavla, the character and you. Lets hope Gavla doesn't get stepped on by an unsuspecting passerby. Perhaps learning the other programs might help you in the future. Lets hope that the storm will soon let out. ~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Photoshop? Hit me up with any questions you got bro.Also, liking the new comics. One question though: this "new" universe, is it the ICCverse? Seemed like a great way to transition into it, but it might not be, so I thought I'd ask.

The new universe has no link to the ICC one. It is completely un hooked. Actions done by the new Gavla won't directly deal with the ICC one.Of course, the Gavla that was linked to the ICC world in the old universe is dead as a rock. I don't really care about that, since the ICC Gavla is a different one like the new one. I'd describe the new universe as Agent Smith from the Matrix movies, mostly the second and third where he is "un plugged". New.. comic. Pocket Buddy

lovewarconga2.png

My power is back. So no need for Photoshop!Or help! I can start back up on universal destruction, plotting downfalls and other stuff!All UsedIs that the right term in the last panel? I might be wrong. I made the comic at three AM last night! So I was very tired.

lovewarconga2.png

Good to know that things are back to normal. Yay, we all love destruction at the time that seems rather pointless but then as time gets further on it turns out it was a major plot point into some sort of master plan, and other stuff!I'm pretty sure thats the right term.I actually was looking forward to the pocket-pal story arc even though it probably won't be continued. I think it would be entertaining, although it might help if it was like another power of the staff, and Gavla accidentally shoots either another character or just a random person.Nice job on the comics,~Soran

I'll probably continue the pocket buddy thing later, I want to get the Xolapa thing done first.Also, yeah everything leads up into each other. AVID was basically a saga to show what MG is able to do, yet it also was meant to lead into a sort of.. equal for MG.A sort of rival, in a sense.

lovewarconga2.png

No it wouldn't. Death doesn't care about anything, why should it? Death is simply a thing, going by the ruse that it lives so that it can better control Dead Gavla.Death knew about the twisted side of new Gavla, knew that new Gav would send many to the Void. Yet didn't care.Comic-Static ChangesIronically, new Gav would make for an interesting new Death. He doesn't care about most stuff, clearly has no issues with taking another life.

lovewarconga2.png

*silently lurking the topic**ohwait I should really post again**here we go*

Comic-Mr. StickOh it feels good to be back in my own home, with my own computer and files.
That last panel. It's brilliant. Simply brilliant.
You should give him a big hug.Comic-Word of MouthMy glasses broke during the storm, so expect tomorrow's comic later. I'm getting them fixed in the morning. So yeah, I'll be away for a bit tomorrow.
Might be my lack of practise, but I had to re-read that at least three times until I got it all... ah well.Sorry to hear 'bout that thing with your glasses, I really hate it when stuff like this happens ><Anyways, I hope everything turns out alright with them

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Filters - Distorts - VideoIt produces this nice static video filter that I used for MG's time stop in the past. It's fitting, since MG and new Gavla are sort of like "universal errors". They shouldn't exist and such. I use it now to show that the universe is quickly pausing (like a movie) and being edited very slightly.Comic-PerceptionWe'll be going into a mini saga soon, as well as a major announcement and the revamp of the first post.

lovewarconga2.png

Of course. He's an important character.Both he and the suited man are. Both came from a different universe, in which the rules are similar yet one mind driven insane crashed the "system".Which is understandable. The Matoran are the workers of the robot being. They are the pulses and the drivers. The Toa are like the antivirus, annoying yet needed in some sense.In many ways I base my understanding of the BIONICLE universe around that of our bodies. Blood cells, white blood cells and such.Anyway, Season V/5 is actually going to end soon. Maybe after the next 'mini' saga.

lovewarconga2.png

Poor Gav's crew...It's a miracle they are still alive with this guy...They always seem to be getting the worst selections for a boss. The original one was eccentric and this one is simply outrageous. When will these guys take a break, Gav? XD

the_medic_is_house.jpg

That was an odd break, Hachahah.Comic-CoppersNote: I did not design Meta-Nui's "guards". If they look like the ones from Dark709's comics, that was Blade's choice. He gave me a sheet some years ago with about.. seven or six versions of guards for his comic's islands. I needed them for a saga.Anyway, I won't be changing his guard's design since they are the actual official ones he made. Re-making them in Co III just so I can use them briefly. Thankfully he designed them to be in different colors.Still uses that odd helmet though. Hm.

lovewarconga2.png

Comic-A TieSilly cops. You're treading on deadly grounds. Also, I might be able to talk to Blade after all. Might see if I can edit his guards a bit to not resemble the ones from Dark709's stuff.

Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png

And now we know why the Comic Land has been attacked so many times. Guess it's forces are not the smartest bricks in the book. XDFrankly enough, I don't think they look a lot like Dark709's guards. But nevertheless, it can be viewed as a good homage to him. :)

the_medic_is_house.jpg

..The "Comic Land" doesn't even exist in my comics. You're confused, me thinks. The guards look like the ones from Dark's comics because that's what Blade went with. From what I understand, these two are "lower" guards.I did however have a long discussion with Blade last night. I have free control to change the guards completely. Plus some other stuff. For the sake of the already put out two comics, let's consider that helmet a.. training helmet for the lower guards.Comic-Interruptions

lovewarconga2.png

Chimoru 2.0 is restricted to a few fellows, yes.I use Chimoru v3/III. It's a kit made by Zakitano and I. It's only for the ICC and such.So no, sorry. I can't give it out. Six Shade Chimoru is fine enough though for most people.

lovewarconga2.png