Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

Cool. I will stick to Chimoru Ultra.
Or you can use Chimoru R made by Soran. Edited by Oneker: Toa of Felines

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Old Gav took good care of him.New comic-Finger SnapsSo here is what's going on. It seems like another storm is on the way/is here. Or something.If anyone remembers, I lost power for a good half week. So if this happens again.. well we'll get some simple comics I guess.

lovewarconga2.png

Okay, all caught up.So Gavilan has indeed become a serial killer, Chilly can sense the universal changes, Cahli's name was changed to Shila(Maybe or something I forget her story to be quite honest), Branden/Brandon has yet to be seen, Mole and Sika are still dating/just friends, the universe is unbalanced and is trying to compensate for that fact.And why does Chilly always look angry to me?

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Cahli's name has always been Shila. Cahli is the fake name. The only bit I kept from the old sagas is the fact that Cahli/Shila are the same person. Just able to mimic the looks of others to help their job. In this case, she took on the looks and names of a Cahli to kill a Gavla. Since I actually hate how Shila really looks, I've always kept her as a Cahli.Mole and Sika don't date. He's way too old for her.Comic-Got a Spare? I don't really consider it random, it's actually a rather important plot thing.

lovewarconga2.png

Comic-Yar HarAnyway, I've decided to update the first post after the next saga. Since stuff will die down a bit after the saga, with a short break on the whole Gavla killing everything bit. I love doing that, but he's not the only character.I'm sure most want a Mole saga at some point. Perhaps even a Chilly one.

lovewarconga2.png

Eh, to me, I think the one that needs the most development is Mole. Chilly already had the family and child saga, and I'm not sure if Mole had any.Besides, I'd love to see what you can do with a silent character like Mole. :P. After all, you did manage to take the idea of a matoran killing other matron and feeding it to a gigantic snake beast on a forum revolving around a now-defunct childrens' toy very plausible. XT

Actually, the original plot of the comic had him calling her lucky.Lucky that he didn't have the stick.Fun fact: I think the reason he hasn't killed her is because she doesn't wear a mask. He would make no profit.Why do something if there is little to no reward?Comic-Wonderful DayHis hand fell off three times so far, Akuna.I believe I've done a similar gag in the past, dealing with the fact that BIONICLE is a LEGO brand.However, this time it's actually really important as to the hand falling off. It's a whole new aspect of the character.

lovewarconga2.png

Haha, poor guy. Gav ruined his opportunities.And this Gav seems to be aware of Death as a sentient presence. Interesting. I'm a bit curious as to how he does, seeing as this isn't common knowledge to the universe's inhabitants.

[Cyrix]

If you want to get technical, every single living thing has a Death right behind it. Really! So if he can see that one, he can see them all. Think about it. His eyes are full of Death. Every moment of the day.Keep in mind, MG knew about Death as well. He saw it come for the child back in AVID.Comic-Independent Scythe @Chath: I have a sheet with some background sprites, that guy was in it so I picked him. I wasn't planning on Gavla to use him as an example, as that was thought up later.My guess is Tapika recolored my sheet to make that one at some point.

lovewarconga2.png

So apparently Gav also knows of MG's purpose, which probably means he knew about MG to some extent before MG was imprisoned inside him. As if that wasn't enough, he calledMG- who basically just destroyed a universe- a fool....If I wasn't scared of this Gav before, I definitely am now. XP

[Cyrix]

It's very common for all Gavla characters to have anger. Night Owls Gavla did, and he controlled it by killing criminals.Old Gavla did, but he was too scared to act on it.New Gavla is incredibly angry. He's the one who knows the truth, that their lives are probably pointless. I think he views Death as a.. challenger. Both are smart.Both make good rivals. It's almost ironic, because Death sort of made him in a sense.Comic-Chilly Changes Version 2

lovewarconga2.png

I love how Chilly can sense the universal changes.But also: So Gav is going to make death "talk" by using a bomb? So it is safe to assume that this universe is to be doomed as well, but only not by the hands of MG?

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...