Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

THe actual canon incident in which a lot of xian vortixx died? :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Not sure how he can become someone that's a separate being. I think what you meant to say, is he becoming like them?Sort of. He has a different mindset from them, different goals and such. He's smart, don't get me wrong.I think his mind is influenced by the fact that he knows the truth. If he knows about Death, and of old Gav, he knows their universe is just a simple copy.Comic-Late Night Hunger

lovewarconga2.png

No, you wanted him to be able to fly. Remember? So I granted your sort of request.You stated some time ago that you wanted him to say the line "I wish I could fly" or something, and instead I just made it a possibility.Which is possible, universal errors and MG and such.

lovewarconga2.png

No, you wanted him to be able to fly. Remember? So I granted your sort of request.You stated some time ago that you wanted him to say the line "I wish I could fly" or something, and instead I just made it a possibility.Which is possible, universal errors and MG and such.
Oh. That makes sense?Oh well. My wish came true, I guess!

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Well think about it.Copies of things tend to have errors. I actually see the copy universe like a printer copy. If that makes sense, I've seen many ruined copies of something that was re-printed/scanned.Since errors in things can be mild to extreme, you have no idea what the errors hold in the new universe. Gavla being able to fly like MG is such an error. Is it natural though, or is it because he has MG locked in his mind? That's really up to your interpretation.Comic-Purple BeepsWill the bomb work? Check tomorrow, on Monday, to see.

lovewarconga2.png

Hm.Gav HAD used the staff to supply the core, so it seems like it would work, but at the same time, all the snow disappeared as the universe did it's little "pause-and-let's-fix-this" thing, so who knows?Anything could happen at this point.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Technically, the universe sort of removed him from Meta-Nui and stuck him above Xia.Since Xia is an industrial type of island, it made sense that their sky would be rather polluted.Comic-Purple Aftershock The original script of the comic had Gavla overseeing a sort of purple mushroom cloud blast, with the top being a sort of orange color.I cut that out since he's directly above the island.

lovewarconga2.png

He's probably bored. Not only that, but I don't really like the Vortixx. Never really did.I mean. I guess it's kinda cool how they make weapons and such. Yet it's also really difficult to sprite them, so may as well take them out early on.

lovewarconga2.png

He's probably bored. Not only that, but I don't really like the Vortixx. Never really did.I mean. I guess it's kinda cool how they make weapons and such. Yet it's also really difficult to sprite them, so may as well take them out early on.
I agree with this logic.I must agree with Chath and many others that the new Gavla is pretty scary. Harming innocents for money, wiping out civilizations (although I must agree with the vortixx. Might as well wipe out a civilization that makes weapons.), all in he sport of boredom? Although I must say that he has a great sense of style, those suits although he could use a monocle. I found it funny his reaction when the bomb had a 'late' boom, it just seems so realistic. In a way his mind is quite twisted, but still it really makes the story more interesting.I also quite like the odd mask wearing character whose name I had forgotten, he has quite a mysterious nature to him. He just seems so calm though. It seems as though he has realized he can't prevent another genocide from happening so he just goes along with it, possibly letting the new Gavla see the errors of his ways... Or he is just bored and merely wants to observe the situation, for possible experimental circumstances. I'm confused though about some things. One of them is the color changing thing that happens ever now and then, I never truly understood that, most notably around Chilly (Although its present in all the characters, most of the comics that have this situation occur center around Chilly). Could you possibly explain that more? Also another thing I am wondering is what species Chilly is. Its apparent that she is an alien as referenced in the comics several times, but her body is so much like a matoran (I know its the same sprite kit), that I'm wondering if her race is similar to the agori in a way on possibly looks? Her species seems more developed then agori so I know that she isn't one and I do believe you have said in the past that she isn't one as well, so I'm just wondering if her past might be explained more in the future. I'm quite interested in this.Anway, great job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Yep, I do. Mostly to vent my own anger out on sprited characters. I tend to get very angry, and need an outlet for that anger. In a way it also lets me test out different color combinations and the like. I also do this because the feedback about him interests me.New Gavla is a much more fun character to play around with. The older one was designed to sort of be a bump on a log. New one was designed to show the difference a little change can do to someone.I won't lie, the old Gavla was always meant to be killed off eventually. Near the end of the Gavla story. I went ahead and did it early once I had this new one planned.The universal errors are happening to people that died in the old world. Chilly never died, so the errors can't decide how to effectively change her. Also it's funny how she reacts to it.One thing that Soran brought up was the Vortixx weapons. If Gavla wanted to go against the system, he would want to cut off all possible weapon sources. In a way, it's like a plan. Make the foe weak, and you can take them out without much resistance.We'll learn more about Chilly later, though not everything can be expressed in comics. In truth, her kind are actually rather tall. Going over the height of a Toa. Since she's around Gavla's age, she's still rather short. I actually don't have a name for her kind, though I might plan a showing of her planet one day.Comic-Alien LightningDon't think this all means MG is out of the picture. Power wise, he surpasses Gavla. Intelligence wise, Gavla surpasses him. The change to Gavla makes him a very good rival for both MG and Death itself.

lovewarconga2.png

Oh, Chilly. She can be a bit forgetful sometimes.The bomb development is getting more interesting. Will this Gav go after the Dark Hunters next? I mean, they can be seen as business rivals of a sort, both killing for personal monetary gain.Also, it'd be interesting to see the universe "fix" some of the other characters.

[Cyrix]

Been thinking on what to do next. Story wise, you might say. The fact that Gavla is smarter opens up a lot of different things. Sure I could have him use that staff but he could do so much more. It's like an endless buffet. Maybe I'll use more bombs. I probably won't directly touch the Dark Hunters. At least not soon, as they are also hard to sprite. I kinda don't want to bomb them.See, I make scripts on what Gavla does to various targets. I have maybe ten in my folders on how he deals with a few canon characters. Such as the Nuva, the Turaga and even a Great Being or two.Comic-Shock GunI'm heading to New York tomorrow! I'll be back Sunday, so I've taken the time today to make the needed comics. They won't follow much along the current "story" as they're just "normal" comics.I plan to do character designs and more scripts when I'm gone.

Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png

Not surprised it did work on them. They are actual 100% robots, after all.But seriously, I wonder: What is that guy going to do with all those masks, and why aren't those ones of any worth?Is he trying to reforge them into some super-uber-Eldritch mask abomination?

Edited by -Absorba-

Want me to get some more super glue Gav?In the Hero Factor Comic couldn't Gavla also sell the Quasa cores?

Edited by Oneker: Toa of Felines

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.