Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

Comic-Kiddo Kandy Also, you make an interesting point. Though keep this in mind. No one from HF and Bionicle have.. well met.So new Gav probably doesn't understand the core's importance, despite them being like big heart lights.Yet you gave me a good idea! Another way to show the workings of new Gavla's mind.

lovewarconga2.png

New Gavla has some compassion and understanding towards kids?Does this stem from Makuta Gavla?
Hey, that's a pretty interesting theory,.Or, that could be natural kindness, but hey, what do I know? This guy just took a semi profession in assassination and killed a bunch already, and he might be planning doing the same in a few years or so to them kids.Wow, is it just me, or did this forum just get darker? O_O Edited by -Absorba-

You're over thinking this a bit too much.Not everyone he meets is meant to fall. I have a bunch of side characters for various other things.The basic idea is that New Gav is now a "fitting" rival for MG. Both do the same stuff, but for different reasons. It's sort of like a power struggle between a living mind and a living body. Which is what the old Gavla/MG relationship lacked. We knew MG was stronger, so he had control over the situation.New Gavla is now smarter, and in a sense a tad bit stronger. Again, it all boils down to these two.When two forces are matched together, the result is sometimes utter chaos. You really need to test your mind in picking who is the best choice for the world.In a way, it mimics how a simple change can turn someone.By the way, the reason I changed Gavla was because of you guys. You liked AVID, and I decided to give you much more of that style.I'm actually really enjoying it, since it lets me make even more characters to play around with. I've actually designed Mole's parents because of this change.

Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png

YAY! MOLE'S BACKSTORY!Ahem. Quite invigorating.But, onto New Gav. It seems like you've given each universe (that we've observed) a little kernel of potential destruction.And I realize I continuously bring this up, but it seems like this story is going to eventually go down that path.Each one of these kernels seem to be mass murderers. In the old universe, there was MG to destroy it.In Xolapa's universe, Xolapa voided it of life, and Old Gav, though not the kernel, destroyed it BECAUSE it was void of life.And now, we have this tag team of MG and New Gav, who both want to end the universe (maybe New Gav doesn't want to end it, but he certainly will kill many more people).And, well, this new universe is basically editing itself around New Gav's wants and desires.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Woo, Mole! :D I eagerly anticipate that storyline.Also, is it possible that the universe is sentient to some extent? We've seen an example of a personified force of nature in Death, and, as Chath said, the universe is "editing itself around New Gav's wants and desires." It also seems the universe has displayed some sort of capability for thought before in that it doesn't know what to do with Chilly in its corrections. So is it possible that the universe has some sort of intelligence?Also, the newest comic was funny. It's not easy having a tail.

Edited by Cyrix

[Cyrix]

Awesome comic Gav. I really liked it a lot, I thought it was quite entertaining. I also like all the little details you put in it like the unnamed character changing positions (even though its just his head), or just the small amount of energy coming from the gun. Really well done comic.

Introducing the new Triple-Z battery! Whether it powers your car or your electric mega-weapons of death, you know it will work!
This... This needs to happen.Great job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Okay I finished all your 5.0 comics it was tough but I did it. Obviously your comics are fantastic my favorite thing above all is the Larry and fake beard guy (I don't believe you've named him) those characters are great. Their strange eccentricities and somewhat mysterious characters make them my favorites. Obviously you spend a lot on graphics and it shows, the scenes you set up are great especially the detail you put into the actions of the characters. I honestly don't find a lot of your comics all that funny, but considering the fact that, as far I understand, you make these daily you still have a great deal of comics I enjoy. I honestly have dismissed your topic as I read it a long time ago and I didn't like it but you obviously improved since.I do have a question though, have you compiled your newest comics anywhere as I can't find them.

Don't Click It

Well thank you for the kind comment, Tenuk. I'll address your points now.Larry and the hobo are pretty fun to use, and I plan to use them again soon.I actually don't spend all my time on graphics. I tend to keep the plot/story in mind more. Though when the time calls for it, I will attempt to make bits of the comic looking nice.Can't stand the use of shadows and stuff like that. That's just silly.Character actions are fun, yep. AVID was a great sort of practice for it.I actually don't like making funny comics, and most of the time I don't try to make them funny. I prefer serious stuff. If I think up something though, I will put it in.I get up around.. 6 Am, and get on the computer at seven. I'll do work on the comics till around.. well later. Post it later and stuff. I've been trying to get done early so I can spend less time on the computer.I sorta don't want to die sitting in this chair.The Maj folders have them, though for the first post I plan to post them all when Season 6 comes out.Comic-The Outlet

lovewarconga2.png

I remember 2 years ago when I decided to read all your comics. Then I moved and stopped reading BZ Power. Now I had some catching up to do and I just finished all of 5.0. Very good job. I really like your style of no words in many of the comics. If I haven't said before, I really love the darkness. :P I only have one question after reading...Is Makron dead? He had a knife thrown at his head but couldn't he survive because he is a Makuta? I actually think I will be going darker than you in my comics although not to the point of killing a universe. More to a deeper sense of pain and evil. If you know what I mean.

sig2_0.png

It depends on your definition of "dark". I don't view universal destruction as dark, I view it as a needed aspect of life and the Void. Old Gavla is the universal garbage man.Now, "dark" can have multiple meanings. So it's really up to one's own thoughts on it. This ranges from a character's past and even to current events.New Gavla, for example. He knows he's a copy. A re-used tank to hold another being to prevent massive destruction. Contain the one that could harm the Void.In turn, new Gavla also fits this role. He would destroy universes just to get them out of his way. He doesn't care about another life, and views most people and things as useless. He's a copy, but he has a use. A "duty" in a sense that sets him apart from others. Thus, he loves himself. He also understands that life is pointless for his kind. It's all for Death, who later makes them view the Void in their own ways.I think he views life as Death's game, a sport for Death to watch. Like the Olympics. At the same time, I think new Gavla wants to win all the gold medals.Chilly is just an alien. He would kill her if she were Matoran. Mole's voice is very loud, and he knows if he speaks he could harm people. Cahli/Shila is in it for the cash. So the meaning behind "dark" is different for everyone.Comic-Guest Star Comic: LogantoAlso, yes Makron is fine. Eye stabs don't kill Makuta.

lovewarconga2.png

Oh good about Makron. He's one of my favorites. I actually don't know why I like him I just think he's cool. Dark is more of a perceptual term, yes I agree. I also don't think the killing everybody was particularly dark. What I mean is very Violent? deaths. That is what I think of as dark. When the killer is enjoying somebodies pain. When the killer goes after every emotion of his target or targets close friends. Dark means, to me, less of the amount of death but how death is dealt out. "I'm Loganto!" that was kinda funny. Very nice comic. If I had to pick my favorite character on gavs team I would say Chilly. Her innocence is sweet.(check your inbox please. Sorry to be a nag)

sig2_0.png

Sweet merciful God, so it not only uses elecricity, but it crushes their innards? That is both creative and just evil!Well, for the assumption that it was a Makuta, he got half of that right.EDIT: wait, I just realized it wasn't the electric gun. My bad.

Edited by -Absorba-

Heh, Loganato's comics were quite funny indeed. So Mr. stick crushes the victim's organs? That's a bit more malevolent than I previously expected. I always just assumed it drained life energy or something. Whoever made it must have wanted people to suffer before they died...But I like the nameplate! It's a very nice touch.

[Cyrix]