Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

He should be. He's the Commander.

If you're a king, wouldn't you hire your best friend/most trusted subject to lead your own guard?

Comic-

Double Attention

So sorry for the wait. I ended up going out of state a bit this after noon. What with it almost the holidays and such. So sorry.

To make up for it, know that a very important comic event is coming up in a few days.

lovewarconga2.png

Try to look at it like a government. Yes, he could go /directly/ to Mata-Nui. Yet he's smart.

The Mask would allow him safe passage close enough to Mata-Nui, it would be like a ticket to a show. The Mask is the Trojan Horse.

Comic-

Pathetic Protection

Again, so sorry for lateness. I ended up passing out after helping to set some stuff up downstairs. Which really put a nail in my day.

I even debated posting the comic at such a late time, but ah well. You can all have two in one day. Cha.

lovewarconga2.png

I think that's the joke behind the whole "Matoran as guards" thing.

Toa as military? As stated before, they can't even destroy one Makuta. Let alone six against one. On an island where he had NO backup.

Even with a seventh they still failed.

I view them as useless. Why should the Matoran fall back on them for protection? They need to defend themselves. That's probably the only shred of New Gavla that I personally agree with.

Comic-

Falling Guards

So here is the deal for December.

-Three major events in the comics are happening. One this week. (Or next)

-One on Christmas (Though I consider it an alternate reality type thing)

-Also one after that.

Think of the comics as one GIANT SAGA, starting with AVID.

We're nearing the end of the second half of that saga, conveniently at the new Year.

lovewarconga2.png

Bionicle made it very easy to bend the fabric of reality when it comes to some stuff.

Comic-

The Three Stooges

So as I wait for the needed file for the first event, I decided to show the Mask Taker doing what he does best.

That's because so many things were left wide open.

I would certainly act on that note: Exactly six guards are aware of the Mask Taker's presence, and, apparently, death coincides with learning this.

To Do List, Item 1: Implement new system of armed forces as superior guards.

bBhcfWO.png

Hmm? What's this, it appears Gavs last statement means he's out for ultimate power of the universe, how else would one replace such petty "guards"

One: These guards work for Meta-Nui.

The island is essentially a city state. It's not "a true" location of the Matoran Universe, since it does not work in the same fashion as Metru-Nui.

Example: It has a king, no Turaga. It uses Matoran and not Toa.

Thus, "replace them all" means the island's guards. This does not mean ultimate power or control over the universe.

However, you did just give me a really fun idea.

lovewarconga2.png

Do you really think so? Sure, this Gav is more.. naturally happy, yet it's very easy to change someone's mood.

Mood changes can be very deadly. I purposely put myself in a bad mood to further enhance the comics I make. Sometimes, anyway.

It helps keep my mind focused on the topic in the comic.

Comic-

A King's Hospitality

They're drinking Sprite.

Also, super big shout out to Soran. He's been a great help. He made the new Meta-Tower backgrounds we'll be seeing more of soon.

He's been assisting me with panels since AVID, and has been a pleasure to work with over these past months.

lovewarconga2.png

Insane? No way! He's acting normal, at least to me.

Think of it this way, he knows there is a deadly being on his island. He knows that the person will eventually try to hit him. So naturally, out of fear, he tries to think up a way to survive. Regardless of the crime, the mind will try to find any way to survive.

The King represents the flawed form of thinking. The Commander obviously represents law and the correct sense of thinking.

Comic-

Long Live The King

lovewarconga2.png

>.< good comic but abit gross but still "Odd i feel Stuffed...." a great comedy line. but now we know why gav was so interested about when the robot killed takanuva with teleporting

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

>.< good comic but abit gross but still "Odd i feel Stuffed...." a great comedy line. but now we know why gav was so interested about when the robot killed takanuva with teleporting

Spot on memory, friend! That's exactly what I was referencing.

Comic-

Small Talk Shots

(Posting this a bit late, got busy after the comic was done.)

lovewarconga2.png