Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

Probably getting them ready to protect themselves.

Comic-

Basement Life

I do hope readers remember who lives in the basement.

Also, I played around with various lightning gun ideas. Wasn't sure if should have a see-able beam, or something like a super fast shot. Fast to the point that you can't see it.

lovewarconga2.png

Thanks lads, your input makes me proud to be a comic maker.

Alas, Sundays seem to be off days for me. I was having fun playing games instead of working.

Yet I tossed together this small comic either way, since I still like to give you all something each day.

Comic-

Toasty Demands

Consider this happening at the same time as current events.

lovewarconga2.png

JUST EAT THE TOAST that is proely the last thing that toster bot would want todo but its the return of Mr.Hat i forget if we ever came up with a name for him but what ever happened to the hat Gavla stole if i remember correctly the hat glowed when he put it on his head with the stick in his hand.

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Haha, that's a neat way of putting it.

Comic-

Three Old Men

Random fact-

Compare Vakama in this comic to how he looked in AVID. He's different. Similar to what happened to the main cast, the Turaga actually changed.

A bonus fact, Gavla is the only one who did not change in terms of looks. Only in terms of his mind and eyes. (Though the eyes are a part of the Mask of Life.)

lovewarconga2.png

Yes, actually. That was the first appearance of Death.

Kind of ironic what you said, about it not being canon. The Void was meant to link all universes in some way. An example was linking the ICC verse to the one I make comics with.

So you could.. argue that the past sagas did happen in a different universe. I've just decided to not focus on that one.

Comic-

Dark Matters

lovewarconga2.png

"Undead" soldiers add a very dark feel, agreed. Also, I'm a bit sad at the mercy killing of the Toa, but she really had no way to go on living anyways. Applicable quote for Goggles: "And if that don't work... use more gun." -The Engineer, Team Fortress 2

Edited by Cyrix

[Cyrix]

...Well played. (No problem, he's definitely one of my favorites.)I'm guessing Mole is going to have some sort of gadget to slow the soldiers down. But, knowing Goggles, the other one will likely be gone by the time they make it to the lab.

[Cyrix]

Gavla doesn't know they're at his crashed ship. The guards are acting on their own, though all under the command of converting Matoran into Dark Matter subjects.

I tried some different techniques with today's comic.

Comic-

Dark Shots

I'm never making bullet holes again.

I mean Dark Matter holes.

lovewarconga2.png

Fun fact: I never actually plan what Mole will say. He is not a character that's meant to talk.

That's ICC Mole's job, to talk because he's just a servant to a dapper gentleman Gavla.

Comic-

Toasty Eyes

I think Sundays will be my "The Adventures of Emu-Gerlicky" days. Where I'll make a Emu-Gurky comic.

lovewarconga2.png

oh my gosh that emu is eating a person i didn't know they were carnivores or a omnomnomnomivor well i like that sunday idea. wait is that a toster bot body or a person body i just reread your comic it looks like the toaster bot but i can't tell.

Edited by Tecnokua

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this