Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

Wow, it's been too long. Hope you still remember me Gavla-kun-senpai ugu~ ;_;

Good to see you're still going with this comic making business. Anyways, love the new sprites and can't wait to get started reading all these new comics.

I notice you, M_G.

Cha, but hello. It's nice to see you again.

I should update the front page! Thanks for reminding me, friend.

Comic-

Masked Babysitter

I've got a busy day tomorrow, so super sorry if I don't get a comic done. It's hard to make one when I'm away for the middle of the day. Chah.

Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png

I re-named the link just for you, Tenuk. Cha.

Comic-

Masked Matters

As stated last night, super busy. So I could only get a very small comic done. Sorry!

^Is why you're awesome

I really like the idea of the tribal matoran. You do a lot to make a complete world similar to Tapika.

Don't Click It

I dunno, that's their jurisdiction. They are free to do with them as they wish. I gave one request: To never harm them.

In actually, there are alternate Mini Gav and Mini Chilly in this universe.

@Tenuk: I apply logic to what do, in an attempt to make it realish.

On Earth we have our own groups of humans that are very tribal like. We even have very strange creatures. Similar to the Tribal Matoran and their beasts.

The Starter robot was based on the idea that the Great Beings had to have created multiple prototypes that worked to some extent.

Comic-

Fading Consciousness

Note: I'm getting sick. Sore throat and stuffed nose already. How I feel tomorrow will help me decide on if I should make a comic or rest.

I will keep you updated.

lovewarconga2.png

The Mohtrek is ugly.

Also, would you really want him to bring about past versions? They would all look like.. well, Gavla. He'd slaughter them in an instance.

Personally, I view the Vahi as the more dangerous one. Destroying that one is very bad.

Though it's a good thing you brought up the Mohtrek, as I'll have to keep a mental note for the future on it.

Anyway, no comic today. I was too tired/sick to do anything except sleep and drink milkshakes.

I'll see about making a small comic tomorrow, depends how I feel.

lovewarconga2.png