Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

Screw soda! I don't feel bad for him in this one.

It's been proven that drinking soda (or any other slightly acidic drink) with dinner could be considered better than plain water because soda won't dilute your stomach acid.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

I'm usually the start of these off-topic topics. Sorry.But I wanna see a no-text comic with Gurkfish.

But I wanna see a no-text comic with Gurkfish.

a no-text comic with Gurkfish.

comic with Gurkfish.

Gurkfish.

This. Now. Make it happen Gavla. Make it happen.Or else. :evil: Edited by ~={The Almighty Nope}=~

Deus-Ex.jpg

"I like everyone, Dr. Reed."

Chilly will never get angry at Gav, and neither will he be angry at her. It's how their relationship is worked out. They aren't technically together, yet not technically apart. One helps the other, vice versa.I just really love using Chilly's name for puns.Anyway, comic.Fishy WatcherUgh: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/IntComicCon/Gavla/5point0/Comics/notextgurkfish1.pngYou want no-text Gurkfish in comics? I'll give you no-text Gurkfish in comics. Three of them.

lovewarconga2.png

Yes. Three Gurkfish comics. I have succeeded.Quick question, what's with the green avhokii looking thing in the background?Oh, and another quick question. What ever happened to Miraka and the Little Ones?

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Yes. Three Gurkfish comics. I have succeeded.Quick question, what's with the green avhokii looking thing in the background?Oh, and another quick question. What ever happened to Miraka and the Little Ones?

Yeah, I am dying to know, it was such an epic saga...

Miraka and Tapika are in charge of the little ones, the ones they have at least. Miraka - Tano and vice versa for Tap. What they do with them, is of their own accord. I trust them, and I do plan to show the little fellows again at some point. Maybe in a future saga where they are grown up.The Green Avhokii is worn by a character I had in a comic a week or so ago. Go back and check, it was just a small cameo in yesterday's comic. But it's fitting for his character.New comic.Professional LawyerGurkfish is spineless. In multiple ways. One more Silent Gurkfish comic after this one.Also, if you PMed me about anything that wasn't about the QandA comic, I am sorry I have not replied yet. I have been very busy, and will respond as soon as I can.

lovewarconga2.png

[...]I just really love using Chilly's name for puns.Anyway, comic.Fishy WatcherUgh: http://www.majhost.c...xtgurkfish1.pngYou want no-text Gurkfish in comics? I'll give you no-text Gurkfish in comics. Three of them.

Well I always go " Awww poor chilly :(" when she's the subject of puns, so I guess that'll come up every now and then in the future xDAnd I love the new comics. ^_^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

@Syb: Ironic choices. A friend helped me design her, and she came out somewhat looking like him. I didn't realize that till after I made her first comic. Doesn't matter though.Comic.The Toast MakerOh dang it, links arn't working still. Here: http://www.majhost.c...oormantoast.png

By any chance, is that friend a fan of Dragon Ball Z? I'm a big fan, myself.

Comic.A Cold DiscussionI'm getting tired of these link issues. Hm.Here: http://www.majhost.c.../wintergear.png

Dude, that's funny.

mindeth the cobwebs

He might of been, I honestly don't know/remember.Anyway, I'm not feeling so great today. So today's comic is not a Gurkfish one. I am sorry, it's a three panel "filler" comic I made.. actually last night. I have a second one that continues it coming out later today. So yeah.A Cold FillerHope you guys are okay with that.

Edited by Gavla

lovewarconga2.png