Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

For the sixth time, the "Gurk-looking" character is Sika. Who is a woman, not a "his".Anyway, let's talk about something.Someone posted saying that Gurkfish ate a Matoran. Well yes. He's a wild animal. In a suit. Who happens to be a lawyer. A true gentleman wears a suit, so he is a gentlemanly wild animal that won't stand to see a lady in distress. Also, I see silent comics almost as a way for the reader to interpret what's happening. Such as what the two said about the other to cause GF to eat one of them.Anyway, new comic.Fish Breath

lovewarconga2.png

New mini comic.I'll have more silent comics, and a Mini-saga out at some point.Someone asked where their GS comic was, and I put part one up before the first downtime. I still need to make the second part.Anyway, comic.Gavla Experiences: Forgetfulness"Gavla Experiences" will be a series of mini-comics made when I'm either-A: Too tired/sick to plan a larger comic.Or B: I have no ideas in my head at the moment.I'm still a bit sick, so yeah. I hope this is OK with you guys.The few of you, at least.

lovewarconga2.png

Caught up on a ton of comics today, Gav, and I have to say I love that one with Chilly (wintergear.png is the name of the file, dunno if it has a different title). I love how she's an actual character with personality and traits, not just a gimick one.

Chilly isn't Bio-mechanical, in any way. He head has that sort of appearance because it just works for now.It was reflex, yes. Chilly is 100% organic, aside from the Purple armor she wears. (The purple on her face and tail is natural from birth.)

lovewarconga2.png