Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

Whoa. Gavilan really wants to see the Commander react to his dead family.I wonder... I realize that New Gav and Old Gav both have relatively the same past, but did something happen to New Gav that makes him so much more sadistic?I mean, he handed his brother a bomb and teleported him away, snapped his father's neck, crippled a Toa, caused a slow and painful death of a detective, murdered countless matoran for their masks to sell, blew up a habited island, used a dead body's skeleton, and stole a hat.I know that this Gavilan was meant to be smarter, and a better cage for the beast, but is a beast really contained in a bigger, more terrifying animal that has the same if not less control over its desires?

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

This Gav has no limits. He has no inhibitions or reservations. He has no qualms about what he does. The reason he can contain Makuta Gavla is because he is a sociopathic monster even more horrifying that Makuta Gav. His mind is quite possibly a schizophrenic labyrinth that Makuta Gav cannot escape, and this is because he has let his sanity go, and shirked off consequences, becoming more powerful because he does not have any regrets or fears.

Wow. Gav really wants to make this a personal blow.@Chath I see what you mean there, and it does indeed seem a risky move to contain MG in such a sadistic host. Sure, New Gav keeps MG inside, but is he himself any better? It seems as though he has the potential to cause MG-scale genocide, albeit at a slower pace. Also, while MG had some sense of (misconstrued) morals, Gav's only motivation is personal gain and spite. One can only wonder why the universe chose a cage such as it did. (Unless it didn't.)Also, I wonder how MG is reacting to New Gav's actions. We haven't heard much from lately, which seems a bit unlike him. Is he irritated? Indifferent? Or is he supportive that Gav is more or less achieving MG's own goals, regardless of whether they have different reasoning behind murder?

[Cyrix]

Well if this new Gavla is meant to hold MG then it could be very possible that he has forgotten about him kinda like in the last voyanui book with (i forget his name) the golden priaka zaktan was just thought when that monster turned him into one so it could be possible MG no longer exist unless Gavla thinks about him. but a cool thing to see would be Old Gav V.S New Gav a ultimate show down. also about the saga (i've been meaning to ask this) what happened to that white baby thing that MG found from the saga?

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Wow. Gav really wants to make this a personal blow.@Chath I see what you mean there, and it does indeed seem a risky move to contain MG in such a sadistic host. Sure, New Gav keeps MG inside, but is he himself any better? It seems as though he has the potential to cause MG-scale genocide, albeit at a slower pace. Also, while MG had some sense of (misconstrued) morals, Gav's only motivation is personal gain and spite. One can only wonder why the universe chose a cage such as it did. (Unless it didn't.)Also, I wonder how MG is reacting to New Gav's actions. We haven't heard much from lately, which seems a bit unlike him. Is he irritated? Indifferent? Or is he supportive that Gav is more or less achieving MG's own goals, regardless of whether they have different reasoning behind murder?
Well, if you remember, MG never popped in often during Old Gav's thoughts, until the saga was introduced. I think that Gavla is trying to show that, if the cage is built correctly, there should be no input(?). Didn't Old Gav go into a coma? If so, in my mind, that's the first major step in the weakening of the Old Cage.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Wouldn't the sales man suspect something if there is a killer taking mask and Gavla is selling all these mask is the sales man just blinded by his Biz geting alot of mask or is he scared if he speaks up out his suspicions that he'll be next? Also isn't he losing alot of money to Gavla?

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Wouldn't the sales man suspect something if there is a killer taking mask and Gavla is selling all these mask is the sales man just blinded by his Biz geting alot of mask or is he scared if he speaks up out his suspicions that he'll be next? Also isn't he losing alot of money to Gavla?
Point 1: I agree if was a normal character he would speak up because he has no doubt tides it together but it is likely something in his character gives him a bizarre set of moralsPoint 2: He likely sells the masks back up after marking up the profit so no.

Don't Click It

Ah, right. The cage is stronger, so the beast is weaker. So I don't think the New Cage would be falling into a coma anytime soon.Also, from what we've been told about the Salesman (Mr. Mask?), he has a tragic backstory. Maybe he simply doesn't care enough. Also, like you said, he must be making a lot of profit. Although I would think that the Commander would be able to observe the sudden rise in mask sales, connect that to the Mask Taker murders, and track sales back to Gav through the Salesman.Also, where's Makron in all of this? I'm sure that the Makuta have heard of the Mask Killer by now, and Mak seems like the kind of person who would want to fiddle with that situation, to say the least. He might be cooking up a plot of some sort, but it would be a considerably sized plot to take this long.One more question: just for reference's sake, how long has it been since the universe started correcting itself/Gav got Xolapa's staff?

[Cyrix]

i doudt that MG is any weaker, however Gavla is stronger. MG is the same from the old universe, but gavla was replaced with the current.I don't think Mr. Mask cares about the murders. I also doubt that a guard commander would be privy to the information regarding mask sales.Silly! Makron only ever exists when he appears in a comic, and, even then, only as comic relief.I would guess maybe a week or two.

bBhcfWO.png

Ah, right. The cage is stronger, so the beast is weaker. So I don't think the New Cage would be falling into a coma anytime soon.Also, from what we've been told about the Salesman (Mr. Mask?), he has a tragic backstory. Maybe he simply doesn't care enough. Also, like you said, he must be making a lot of profit. Although I would think that the Commander would be able to observe the sudden rise in mask sales, connect that to the Mask Taker murders, and track sales back to Gav through the Salesman.Also, where's Makron in all of this? I'm sure that the Makuta have heard of the Mask Killer by now, and Mak seems like the kind of person who would want to fiddle with that situation, to say the least. He might be cooking up a plot of some sort, but it would be a considerably sized plot to take this long.One more question: just for reference's sake, how long has it been since the universe started correcting itself/Gav got Xolapa's staff?
Perhaps the masks are sold on the black market? His setup is a tad bit shady.As for Makron I've only read season 4 and 5 so I have no idea.

Don't Click It

These comics are now scaring me a little. wait no, Alot. yea I get the fact you dant care, but... why? It's like... your soul was ripped out and replaced with makut- no, not even him. dude. you snapped your dad's neak. that's harsh. you should be locked up with rahkshe. If I was a toa, I would shoot your hea- wait you dont have one. your crazy. your Mad. insain even. karz is even less evil than you. your freaky. Gav. you are a nightmare, a ... a... a soul stealer.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

well its been said before this Gav simply doesn't care but rember the original Gav is in the "void" or land of the dead. So this Gav is just a replica of him. but it has been said "money can make the nicest person turn to greed" so yeah this Gav has been turned by money and greed.[Note] sry if this clashes with other post when i was making this i was replying to Loganto but i posted this a while after i typed it.

Edited by tecnokua

I'm glad they do. @Zyglak.@Tec: Actually no, money didn't do anything about it. He's just like this because he is.Remember, it's a copy universe. It's full of errors. Plus it's fun to make him this way.To be honest, I really like this Gavla. He's sort of like Teridax to me. In that Teri was my favorite Bionicle Character. I really wanted him to win the end, but he didn't.Comic-Mind Toast

lovewarconga2.png

Huh. I didn't really think that Gavilan taking his heart out actually changed his personality, and that taking his heart out was just a metaphor to the fact that he was, in fact, quite heartless to begin with.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...