Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

Huh. Judging by this comic, I'm assuming that "Death" could be considered "Life" as well: it's just a matter of whether he's giving or taking. That being said, he's also creating universes with non-living things (rocks, metal, etc.) so can he create/destroy matter as well? Does he have control over more than just life?A nice breather from Gav killing people (which is still quite entertaining); I'm interested in seeing where this goes.

[Cyrix]

I'm planning on doing "First Page Pauses" where I update after a fair amount of story comics have been posted.I'll update after this little visit to the Void.Comic-Perfect Imperfection Also, it seems a snow storm is coming over here tomorrow? I like snow.Yet I found out too late, and may have lost my chances to make comics for possible down-times. Which really sucks.

lovewarconga2.png

I'm not even going to try to understand everything I've just caught up on, for instance, why Gavla's killing a lot of people for what seems to be no reason. Certainly an interesting story though! Very well thought out and incredilby complex for a BZP comic. I'm hugely impressed, and may, through all my school work, find time to read more as it comes.

My comics: Kazi's Comics 3.0

My music: T-MG Music

"And now for something completely different."

-- Monty Python

Gavla should fill the new universe with a Waffle army to take over all of the universes some day :P. hmmm (makes a universe out of silly puddy some one with random magical powers of the waffles) :P

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Technically, those universe are empty. Keep in mind Gavla made one out of universe residue (The remains of thousands of now dead universes that Death marks as doomed/bad for the Void) and an empty one.So there can be no natural life in it, unless of course life was placed in it. Sort of like putting toast in a toaster.Comic-Lighter Killings

lovewarconga2.png

well with out the heart he doesn't have blood for cells and so his body stoped making them and now he is suffering by losing his life slowly by decomposing.

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this