Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

Ah the good old lie about the killer thing I really like how these comics have turned out. Tho this new Gav isn't he abit power hungrey and would go for more land?

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

He Gavla KING Gavla he can do what ever he wants for the most part but i do agree just for paint what will he do make chilly become red and blue? but another funny comic tied in with the seriounes of these comics.

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Probably because Gavla wishes them not to? They probably don't even know about him being king.

Seriously, when have we seen them outside.

They're probably considered toys to him, insignificant aside from select reasons. (Such as Chilly making soup.)

Comic-

Casio

Ehgh, feels a little rushed to me. Christmas time makes people really busy, I guess.

lovewarconga2.png

It's interesting to see Gavla become actually angry to the point where he's emotionally compromised, especially because of his protectiveness of ChilBot. Believe it or not, it almost makes him relatable. Also, wonder what's going to happen to Goggles.

[Cyrix]

Again, MG isn't a Makuta. That was a nickname. To be honest, he was a Makuta back when I first designed the character. I slowly changed that as this story started to come together.

You're right though, it's similar in some sense.

Though not the same as with MG, since MG cared for all children in a protecting way. New Gavla cared for ChilBot because he actually made her.

As stated, he crafted her by hand and gave her his own heart. He literally saw her as an organic being. Taking that in mind, just think of what he saw when she was shot and exploded.

If you want some blunt truth, I had planned for Gavla to sell all the children on Meta-Nui to the Makua in exchange for energized Proto. For time reasons, that plan was never explored.

Comic-

Life and Death

lovewarconga2.png

Happy New Year to you too, good sir. =D Also, completely understandable if you take a break. I'm hoping that any issues that present themselves will clear up and end well.

Anyways, looks like Gavla's finally taking some universe-wide action. But is he killing the Mask or Mata Nui? Or both?

[Cyrix]

I took a break today. I needed it.

I really did, comic making really tugs at your health. Even mental health!

Don't worry though, I'm READY for action. It's high time we kicked off this year right!

A year of Gavla.

Though I am waiting on a custom order of panels, so I'll need to extend stuff a bit. I'm sure you lot will enjoy it either way.

lovewarconga2.png

what is goggles planing now is he trying to form a group of rebels to either knock some since into Gav or kill him

Edited by Tecnokua