Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

Bad move, Makron. That was the main thing keeping you alive.

That is assuming he was faking his acceptence of death. His recent actions sugest that little of it was genuine, but, then again, his plan to take over Toaster-Nui could just have been a spur of the moment thing.

Could be either. Could be both. I could just be looking too much into things. We may never know.

Remember Artwork III?

It was the best of times.

It was the worst of times.

Yay i love paradox there so much fun to see. on the other hand correct this is really not good he could like go back and make the Le-matoren unfullofjoy and hard workers if he wanted to.

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Actually, no. The Mask of Time does not do time travel. It was not established if it could.

From my research, the mask controls the speed of time in a certain area. So it's a time mask with a limited range.

When you think on that, Teridax's plan makes sense. Using the mask to accelerate the memory erase of the Metru-matoran, without speeding up time in the entire universe.

Years of events done in split seconds. It's a fascinating idea.

Comic-

Timely Questions

Thus that makes nine Makron/Life discussion comics. We'll take a break now, and get back to these two later.

(I really love making scripts where they banter between each-other.)

lovewarconga2.png

you cannot destroy me, no more than you can destroy the sea, or the wind or... the void

you are like the sea? the sea bares life!

The sea Bore us!

I bore you, for I am nothing.

And out of nothing, you came.

And it is into nothing, that you will go.

You cannot destroy me,

for I am nothing.

-Poetry from the words of makuta himself.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

When Life asked to Death "why do people love me and hate you so much?
Death replied: "because you are a beautiful lie and I am a painful truth"
Okay, so Gavla isn't beautiful (no offense Gav ;)), but I think this could be applied. I see Life here as being the liar, full of hate and a sense of superiority because of what he is. Death, care taker of the void, is simple, but quite painful when you realize what he must do, such as destroying universes. I Dont know wether you're hinting at that, but I thought I'd put it out there :P

When Life asked to Death "why do people love me and hate you so much?

Death replied: "because you are a beautiful lie and I am a painful truth"
Okay, so Gavla isn't beautiful (no offense Gav ;)), but I think this could be applied. I see Life here as being the liar, full of hate and a sense of superiority because of what he is. Death, care taker of the void, is simple, but quite painful when you realize what he must do, such as destroying universes. I Dont know wether you're hinting at that, but I thought I'd put it out there :P

Well said.

signature.jpg

| Tahukan's Comics Mark II |

I love Tea.

Casio's Olmak is a legit one, I consider it the second one mentioned.

The second known Olmak originally belonged to a Toa from Jovan's Toa Team, who used the mask to transport the team out of Karda Nui. Later, this mask was stolen by the Order, who used it to transport Tuyet to an alternate timeline. The mask was eventually stolen again, this time by the Brotherhood of Makuta. Over time, the mask fell into the hands of Makuta Tridax, who used the Olmak's power to travel to many dozens of alternate timelines.

I consider him getting the second one before this Tridax fellow. If AVID never happened/New Gavla never took control, I imagine Casio giving the mask to Tridax. It makes sense to me if the mask "falls into Tridax's hands."

Also, Zyglak. I know where you got that, Cha-Ha. You've hit the nail a bit on the head, though that's not the direct influence for the two. I joke around with Terton that Death is like the Void's garbage man.

Comic-

Verbal Assault

Gold Rahkshi are the only servants of Life that can actually talk.

lovewarconga2.png

It's odd, seeing Life-Gav having his own army of robotic religious zealots.

I mean, it's fitting, I just didn't really see Life-Gav having an army of people who believed in him.

I guess they are robots, programmed to do his bidding.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

@Ptomely and Flaredrick: *she; the Makuta is female, even though she's inhabiting a "male body type" at the moment.As usual, Goggles has to make the hard decision for the good of everyone. There seems to be a lack of suitable bodies for the Makuta to inhibit, though.Also, the "horrible control unit" line was kinda funny.

Edited by Cyrix

[Cyrix]

Hm. Not many options for her, are there?

There's not really a good ending to this confrontation.

At least, not that I see. And I'm not a leading expert on Gav's story, so I could be completely wrong.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...