Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

What happened to some of your older enemies in the new universe, i.e. the Dalek Strogg... thing?

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

The Void isn't on Bara-Magna, I just felt it necessary to include said planet in some way.

Plus I wanted to showcase the planet panel I made a few months ago.

Everything before AVID is considered practice work. Meaning it's non-canon, and not referenced or discussed anymore.

There are only a few things from past work that stuck around. Such as Chilly and Meta-Nui.

lovewarconga2.png

he might just have to manualy launch it and or destroy all life in the MU. but Takua if it failed to launch it wouldn't launch or did you just word that question in a clever way so i wouldn't understand it hrmm. :P

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

I'm surprised that he did not die right when he teleported into space.

This version of Gavla is unkillable so as to prevent AVID from happening again. Basically, when the universe reset itself to when Cahli/Shila attempted to kill Gavla, it rewrote him to be incapable of dying. I advise you read up on AVID to better understand a lot of the current events.

bBhcfWO.png

Surely that can't be good for the rest of the structure of the robot. I'm remembering a flash-forward from a comic a while back that depicted the head of the MU robot popping off.

Also, I'm having some trouble discerning Casio's speech from Makron's. Is Casio's a little brighter green than Makron's?

[Cyrix]

Normally Makron's is a sick like green, which I extract from his heartlight. For some reason I couldn't get it.

So think of it like this-

If Casio was speaking when a panel was showing Makron and Goggles, his text would be slanted.

I can confirm that each Makuta's lines are spoken when they're in a panel. So no Makron text in a Casio panel and vice versa.

lovewarconga2.png

You forget that he planned to use Dark Matter with the Vahi because the Void lacks Time and Space. He wants to use the two things it lacks to get to it.

The Codrex is full of Dark Matter, and it's holding the Mask.

He's not trying to get to the mask, he's trying to destroy it at any cost.

If he wanted the mask in his hands, he would just teleport it into his grasp.

Comic-

The Masked Void

lovewarconga2.png

Was Salesman trying to save the child from something using a mask? I'm assuming its his son, as that would explain why he was so indifferent towards New Gav's/Life's killings and why he would go through such desperate measures to get masks.

[Cyrix]

This immediately changed my view of the Mask Salesman. I always pictured him as almost a comedic character, just a guy collecting masks. A person who doesn't care really about anything as long as he gets a mask. I always thought he was just a chill dude, just relaxing and collecting the masks. I liked him very much as a character.

But this comic just changed my whole view of this character. What was previously thought of as an uncaring mask collector, turned out to be a desperate soul, hoping to save the life of a little one. Because the child has no mask, the child appears to be in comatose since the masks are basically a life support for matoran. It looked like there was something on the child's "mouth", which appears to be something to help the child stay alive, but is not enough for the little one to be functional. Also, emphasis on little one, as the child is very, very tiny. It looks smaller than the other children that have appeared in your comics, which could be the reason why no mask is compatible. I assume that because of the size of the child, that the masks of the 'adult' matoran would not fit and are not sufficient for the child. No children have been murdered on screen (technically there has been if you count the mutated one) so it doesn't look like any smaller masks were brought to the mask salesman. It seems like in this comic, the mask salesman has accepted his failure to save the child, which i assume is his child. It looks as though just judging by the dialogue in the comic, that there may have been a past instance dealing with the mask salesman and the child which caused the child's mask to break. The thing that is keeping the child alive looks like maybe part of a broken mask, maybe formerly from the child. It could be that the Mask salesman felt guilty for breaking the child's mask, and because of this set off to try to find a new one for it, which could destroy the family theory. But judging by the colors of the child, I still assume that they're related in some way, most likely the mask salesman's son/daughter.

It went from the mask salesman being a cool as a cat kind of guy who was only interested in masks and nothing else really, to a desperate father trying to save his child's life just to spend time with the child. The mask salesman use to be one of my favorite characters in your comics. Now he is possibly one of my favorite characters of most comics I've read on here. He is a very awesome character and in a way reminds me somewhat of Tony Stark. In the public/outside he is very much entertaining, joking, cool, but on the inside he is as weak as anyone else emotionally, almost depressed.

I'm very impressed with how you can display something or someone as a certain thing for a long time, making it clear that the readers know about this thing but then almost completely change how the item or person is in just a single comic, normally changing it enough where its almost like an entirely different person or thing.

Very, very, great comic, I especially liked this one. Also, fantastic job on the rest of the other comics. I still read them everyday.

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png