Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

yeah malignus good comic gav but green mask is right what window?

I'm assuming that the window in question is on the wall we don't see because it is behind our perspective, considering ICC Gav was facing our direction, and that Krim is trying to be funny by pointing out that we can't see the window because we are looking away from it. He most likely knows which window is being referred to, and its location, with utmost certainty.

bBhcfWO.png

Restart Series Part 065: Field Trip

Restart Series Part 066: Timed Interference

There we go, Field Trip re-done and Timed placed corrected. Pretty much a re-done/re-named update for today.

Began work on the next batch of needed sprites, all dealing with ICC Gavla and the various stories I have planned for him and the International Commerce City.

Regular comic scheduled will continue tomorrow.

lovewarconga2.png

"Always eat your Vegetables... Preferably at my restaurants." one of the best ICC Gav quotes. I like field trips unlike the other Gav's he doesn't really care for kids which makes him the a real odd ball of the 4 we've seen.

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

ICC Gavla and Life are the same when it comes to child Matoran. They're not needed, but can't be bothered to cut them out of the equation. Comic- Please do not bypass the filter. -B6

Edited by Black Six

lovewarconga2.png

Great. We're probably going to be paying a word filter tax soon.

Also, that's a nice suit. I'm sure it's made of the furs of an animal that's been extinct for years.

(EDIT: Ah, right, a suit of pearls. I wonder how much revenue goes into his suits. Worth it, though.)

Edited by Cyrix

[Cyrix]

Actually that suit is made of pearl. Wait if he gets a suit of pearl why don't i get a suit of souls? also the last comic reminded me of some vids.

Edited by Tecnokua

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this