Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

The factories that all the civilians work in..... Nah thats to normal. He's got a secret stash in a pocket dimension in his coats.

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Honestly? No. The ICC universe is designed like a mix of Bionicle and Human but with more human.

For example, they have our internet. If I remember the notes right.

Though to be honest a second time, ICC Gavla does know what the Great Beings are/were. He believes they're over rated and wasted their potential on giant robots, when they could of made a fantastic line of Life Mask scented soaps.

Comic-

Mr. G.'s Truth

lovewarconga2.png

They have eye based Tele powers i don't think they could die from that fall. I wonder what would happen if he ran into a great being

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

So.. ICC Gav is from a timeline where Matoro didn't save everyone? Maybe the one that appeared on Takanuva's quest?

Not necessarily. It could be any timeline. We just know that ICC Gav killed the Mata Nui of his universe.

Okay, stepping in as a member of the ICC that actually takes part in our Skype chats in which we expand on the ICCverse to say that I'm pretty sure that the ICCverse doesn't have a Mata Nui

It's a completely different universe to the main Bonkles universe, although it does have a connection, hence why the characters are Matoran and beings like Tamaru from the Newsroom and Toa Mata Nui from Spoofquest! exist, as well as the Hero Factory Taone Division; they're brought through into the ICCverse, although they're generally distorted along the way

This has been your daily* explanation of what the ICCverse's creators have come up with that will never be relevant in a comic

*not actually daily or, indeed, probably ever again

bionicle is trans culture

He has demonstrated an ability (the origin of which is as of yet unexplained) to open interdimensional portals, so that would be my guess.

Okay, but then... Why is he "ICC Gav"? Wouldn't "ICC Gav" be the Gavla from the ICCverse...?

Edit: Okay, right, I've got that there is no ICCverse Gav. These comics are confusing and make my head hurt.

I still don't know why he's "ICC Gav" though.

Edited by Corpsemobile

bionicle is trans culture

Technically, he isn't ICC Gav in that he is the Gavla from the ICCverse. The only reason why he's called "ICC Gav" is because he's the only Gav in the ICCverse. We didn't know he wasn't the "native Gavla" until a few comics ago, so (for convenience's sake if nothing else) we just call him ICC Gav.

[Cyrix]