Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

I can handle my own topic, I do not require the assistance of associates.

I understand that over the years you may have forgotten, but we established elsewhere that ICC Gavla wouldn't originate from the ICC Universe. I did this for my own reasons, and since this is my Gavla I will handle him as I see fit.

Comic-

Rocky Marketing

I know the Red Star is meant to be like a sort of re-creation center and stuff, but I think it's just a big old microchip in my point of view.

Kind of like a backup computer sort of thing, or a flash drive. (Or memory stick as some people call them.)

Also, I figure now would be the time to announce that there will probably be no comic on Monday the 5th. I am to have a procedure done, and chances are I'll be too exhausted afterwards to work. I will probably instead spend the rest of that day updating the First Post.

lovewarconga2.png

I can handle my own topic, I do not require the assistance of associates.

I understand that over the years you may have forgotten, but we established elsewhere that ICC Gavla wouldn't originate from the ICC Universe. I did this for my own reasons, and since this is my Gavla I will handle him as I see fit.

Okay

I wasn't trying to act as an "associate", I just was unaware that that was the case

Also yes I did forget it because you haven't coordinated with the rest of us for ICC stuff in the last 2 years and we don't really follow your comics because BZPower and the fact you post them like 3 times a day

(Yes, I'm aware that you don't post them that often, that's hyperbole)

bionicle is trans culture

It's not my fault communication was dropped. It was made abruptly clear to me what had happened.

To be frank, I enjoy the silence.

Now let this pointless conversation end before I'm brought about enlisting the assistance of -Windrider-, or before he ends up popping in here by himself. I do so hate to bother the fellow.

Thank you.

Comic-

Light Of The Night

I used to own a Lighthouse nightlight. It was really nice but I lost it. Or someone broke it.

I can't remember.

lovewarconga2.png

Okay, then. I actually seem to recall that all that happened was that we changed to primarily using Skype for ICC discussion and you, for your own unfathomable reasons, decided to get really stubborn and adamant about even trying to use it to chat with the guys who WERE your friends, but if you enjoy the silence, then maybe you'd rather be removed from the continuity entirely. :)

And don't worry, the conversation will end here.

bionicle is trans culture

Actually, the UPad is a complete mistake. Older readers may remember that the Sprite I use for it was from a device in the comics called a P-Pad, aka the Pal-Pad. Basically an iPad that talked about you. It would point out all your faults and be 100% right about them. It was your Pal because it was brutally honest with you.

When I decided to make an Alternate Nuju that loved technology, I wanted to give him an iPad device. I saw the sprite and just called it the UPad. Conversations with Kahi have jump-started my memory to remember its original name.

I guess as a funny twist of events and a lack of memory, the UPads and Pal-Pads end up sharing the same design. Even though they're both vastly different.

Comic-

This message is paid for by Gavla™ Broadcasting.

Yes folks, we will indeed be right back. Possibly by Tuesday.

As stated, I will be busy tomorrow. I am getting my Wisdom teeth worked on and chances are I will be too tired to work on a comic. So expect one on Tuesday, but I can't make you a promises.

lovewarconga2.png

No it doesn't.

it sorta does if you look at it funny.

gavlabrodlogo.pnglogothesequel.png

Okay, I kind of see your point now.

Wasn't Gavla female and moslty blue?

You're the first person to bring that up in the five/six years I've been doing this job. I can't tell if it was meant to be a joke or if you were hired by someone to say that.

Either way, I feel slightly insulted. Yet I can't really bring myself to care that much.

Comic-

Math Based Success

lovewarconga2.png

You're the first person to bring that up in the five/six years I've been doing this job. I can't tell if it was meant to be a joke or if you were hired by someone to say that.

Either way, I feel slightly insulted. Yet I can't really bring myself to care that much.

Comic-

Math Based Success

I'm just a self-employed man who thought this was a legitimate question.

Well, legitimate like a brass dinosaur carving.

hereheis.gif

--------------

Reach Heaven by Violence.

And while you are at it, see Bionicle characters as Magical Girls.

Comic-

Math Based Success

I'm just a self-employed man who thought this was a legitimate question.

Well, legitimate like a brass dinosaur carving.

Ahah, sorry. One can never be too sure when someone is serious in this forum or not. My apologies if I came off as rude.

You're the first person to bring that up in the five/six years I've been doing this job

this is a job?

Personally, yes. It is like a job if I do it every day.

gavlabrodlogo.pnglogothesequel.png

Okay, I kind of see your point now.

MmmHmm.

nice new comic! I know it's kind of late, but the backgrounds hurt my eyes. your house hurts my eyes.

That will be solved soon. I'm just waiting for the order to be completed.

Also, keep in mind that ICC Gavla uses Holographs as his home interior. So taking that into account might mean he wants your eyes to hurt.

(He totally does.)

Comic-

Deathly Pains

lovewarconga2.png