BIONICLE MAFIA XXXVII - MUTATION

Blessed Blade

Seriously, guys? 

You people killed me in Slizer Mafia just yesterday. Go pick on someone else this time. 

I'm not playing that game, but becuz I know how it feels to get killed in the early rounds in 2 games at a time, and because I had no base for my vote anyway...

Switching from Nato to Unit

2xu8Ptu.png

I'm not playing that game

Sorry, I was mostly kidding. I probably should've put a smiley at the end of my post, or something. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'll vote myself because you all want to vote me when I have a busy day and as a response I can just be petty and dull and vote myself. (I swear if someone picks up on the subtle reference in that...)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

The Shining?

I like that actually and probably subconsciously referenced it, but nope; it's a reference to something in music.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Another difficult decision. Again we have two names that each include a single I, Taka Nuvia and Unit. The greatest suspicious should naturally fall to one of them. But then I noticed that the name Ehks shares the first and last latter with the word "Eyes" which is what one must need in order to see. Thus, after careful deductions, I conclude that Ehks is the one who shall receive my vote.

(Or wait, isn't the person who can see not one of the murderers? Or I suppose that the monster and the scribe can both see, so there are two seeing folks, one who is good and one who is bad... and neither of them are the murderers? Oh well, too late to change my decision now, I'm already in the second paragraph of this post!)

:music:

Journal Entry: Day Three

The hideous squelching and tearing of RG’s body still resonates within my mind. No matter how much I scrub the feeling of his blood won’t come off my armor. He was another innocent from what little I could gather. Another innocent, slain by this horrid monster. But...is it the beast’s fault? Or ours? We decided to vote for him. The blame lies on us as well, the village. We fueled the hideous beast’s urges to kill.

Its Voice still haunts me. I can hear it. I dread it. It will come for us all, and tear us to shreds. Nothing will remain. Be glad you cannot see what it has done, fellow townsfolk. Be glad. The ungodly things it does with the remains...it sickens me. Mata-Nui protect us.

The ripping and pulling and snapping will haunt my dreams. Seeing it undo RG may have made me truly mad. I am beginning to doubt my senses. I cannot. I am the only one who can tell the village what it does. Without me, the knowledge will be lost. You would have to rely on the Beast. It would twist your minds to believe what it wished for you to believe, to slaughter each other.

Do not let it do that.

If it does...may Mata-Nui save us all.

-Scribe

Roles have 42 hours to send in their picks.

• Upvote 5

I would say RIP except I think it's clear dead people do not get to rest in peace

I'd like to rest in peace even when I'm alive, let alone dead. ;_;

...I suppose going to sleep sooner rather than later also helps with that.

Welp hope this game goes well for all of you who are still alive.

• Upvote 2

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Are you volunteering?

yes because i'm incredibly depressed

Of course not.  I was just wondering when this thing was going to get back up and running.

Journal Entry: Night Four

No one died. A night has passed, and no one has died. The Medic is doing their job, protecting others it seems. That’s good.

The Beast did not strike this night, only the killers tried to kill. Yet the Medic stopped them...somehow. I don’t want to question them about it. They grew agitated when I asked, and did tell me not to say who they were yet. I do not blame them – it would paint a massive target on their back.

They are my only hope of possibly surviving the Beast. If the Medic dies, my only saving grace will vanish. I swear it knows who I am now. I cannot shake the paranoia that it is wholly aware of who I am, and waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

I hope I’m wrong. The Beast is clever and dangerous, yet it does not strike every night...yet I am unaware of what it does during the nights it does not strike. I must find it. I must. I know it cannot be xccj, for he is a villager...but I have narrowed the list by process of elimination. There are only three candidates now.

Mata-Nui protect me. Keep me from falling to the Beast before I find it.

-Scribe

There was little comment from the Voice this night, oddly enough...

-Manducus

-Valendale

-ToaD

-Jed

-FF

You have 48 hours to vote.

• Upvote 1

Hmm, this time, none of the names on the suspect list contain an I, so all of them are blind. So another method must be utilized this time. I find it intriguing that Manducus and Monster both start with M. (Which is like two I-s joined by a small floating v.) This typographical logic is irrefutable, so it must be true-ish. (And if I'm wrong, you know it's just the ramblings of a blind villager and not a more sinister foe trying to throw you off.)

Voting Manducus.

:music:

Journal Entry: Day Four

FF was another innocent. We are complicit in death. The Beast was less brutal this time – I was able to recognize FF’s face afterwards. The others...I was unable to. Whatever pleasure it got from slaughtering the innocent may be tapering. But I feel it will attack with new ferocity tonight.

I may find who they are soon. I hope I will. Their death must come swiftly if we are to survive. I worry about the other killers, yet at the same time I am far less concerned with them. The Beast is who the direct threat is. The killers may decide to leave us be once the murderous Beast is fallen...perhaps I can enlist their help...

My list of potential beasts grows shorter and shorter. Soon it will fall to only two, if I do not find the Beast itself. Mata-Nui protect me tonight.

-Scribe

48 hours remain.

• Upvote 2

Journal Entry: Night Five, Hopefully Final

I have found the identity of the Beast. The Voice. The Manipulator. I was lucky to find him, in fact – if I had not decided to check up on my ally to see if he was protecting the same person, I would not have witnessed the Manipulator attempting to kill them. Though the sun had set long ago, I could see the hideous distortion in the air around him. He looked like any Matoran, yet there was something...wrong. The air around him looked wrong. Hideous. Not of this universe, not of this reality. Perhaps that is why his victims looked so...distorted.

I have beaten around the bush too long. Nato, the Manipulator, is the one responsible for what we have endured. We must kill him as soon as possible. The longer he lives, the more likely we will all perish due to him. I fear he may have caused the previous storm on this island as well...so it is prudent we execute him post-haste. If I didn’t have my sight, we most likely would have all fallen to him. I still don’t know why I was immune. I hope all of you – all the villagers, the killers who tried taking matters into their own hands, and anyone who may come – will never fall prey to this again.

Unfortunately, one other villager has perished this night. Tex has fallen. He was stabbed through the heart, and judging from the blood pooling below him he died swiftly. There is no doubt in my mind he never saw it coming.

Justice for those killed by the killers can be enacted when we are not blindly groping in the dark. We must kill the one who wrought this nightmare upon us.

Nato is the one who has been killing us. I know who you are, Beast. I know exactly who you are. And if you dare not read this out loud, I will call you out directly. I will end you myself. You are the one who blinded the village. You have brought about the deaths of too many. Your time has come. I am not afraid anymore.

I am lucid. I am sane. And I will not stop until you die, you Mata-Nui forsaken monster.

-The Scribe, Ehksidian

The journal was discovered not long after the sun began to rise. The one named Nato protested at the claims, as the words were written hard enough that they could mostly be read slowly by placing their hands on the page. He claimed this could not be the case, as he could not see and his voice didn't match the Voice's. He instead proposed that the 'Scribe' for this journal, since the text seemed to be angrier, was, in fact, the cause of this scene.

Figuratively pointing a finger, Nato proposed that it was in fact Ehks who had caused these murders, or the ones claimed to be by this 'beast'. He proposed that this all might be settled if Ehks was lynched...

But it was up to the villagers. Who would they trust? Who would they lynch?

-Luroka [People heard him arguing with Tex hours before]

-Ehks [People thought they heard Ehks mumbling something while walking]

-Nato [This person was accused]

-ToaD [Always seems to show up where he shouldn't]

You have 48 hours to vote.

• Upvote 3

I'm voting Nato, obviously.

And from my investigation, Nato is capable of framing someone with his role. Don't be swayed by him. We can win this, guys.

I can also confirm ToaD is an innocent, and has been targeted...way too often. He's lucky the Medic has been protecting him.

Edited by Monado Girl

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian