Favorite Makuta Teridax/Makuta G2 battle?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys!:) We all know that Makuta Teridax from G1 and Makuta from G2, everybody's favorite Bionicle villain and mine, too, are like different versions of each other from alternate universes. Each of them is the main antagonist of one of the generations overall. Both are powerful and demonic warriors who have shadow powers and can shape-shift. They even turn into Titan-sized, or Hulk-sized forms, which are their traditional and well-known forms. They are masterminds who created complex plans that lead to conquest and destruction. They led armies of other evil-hearted villains. They always kill some people along the way. All of these qualities make them very dangerous, crazy, and cruel. We always see the Makuta's fight against Toa and their allies. Some of their allies are who the Makuta's call their "brothers" who they put into endless slumbers for a thousand of years. The Makuta's proved to be most difficult foes that the heroes have faced, are archenemies of the heroes, too. The Makuta's are like Bionicle's own Thanos from Marvel, Darkseid from DC Comics, Aku from Samurai Jack, Him from The Powerpuff Girls, the Overlord and Garmadon from Ninjago, President Business from The Lego Movie in 2014, Megatron from Transfomers, and Jafar from Disney's Aladdin movie in 1992 (happy 25th anniversary to it). I would consider Makuta Teridax to be one of the greatest villains in history (Makuta G2 - well, not so much). They have been through many battles through the storylines, and they include:

1. 2001 - Toa Mata vs. Makuta Teridax in his vortex form

2. Late 2003 - Takanuva vs. Teridax in his shadow Titan form

3. 2004 - Toa Metru (mainly Vakama) vs. Teridax in his winged Titan form

4. 2007 - the Barraki vs. Teridax as Maxilos

5. 2010 - Mata Nui and his forces vs. Teridax, controlling the Great Spirit Robot, and his forces

6. 2016 - Toa Uniters vs Makuta G2

If you have other things and the Makuta's being involved in battles in mind, go ahead to say it. Anyway, the point in this topic is that to ask you this: What is your favorite Makuta-Teridax-or Makuta-G2-involved battle? My question is inspired by the time I watched YouTube videos about boss battles of a certain boss from some games, like Lego Joker from Lego's TT Games, Bowser and each individual Koopaling (each of these guys have their own video) from Mario, and King K. Rool from Donkey Kong. There are so many Makuta Teridax/Makuta G2 fights that I compare them to these videos. You see what I mean? So, as I said, what is your favorite Makuta Teridax/Makuta G2 battle? For me, mine is the 2001, late 2003, 2004, and 2010 battles.:)

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Hard to say. I guess my favorite battle involving Teridax would be his fight with Keetongu and the Dark Hunters after it. Though his first battle with the Toa Mata also really stands out as a great one IMO. 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

The sad fact of the matter is, it's hard to call anything G2 Makuta was involved in an actual battle: the "Battle of the Mask Makers" literally amounted to Ekimu knocking the Mask of Ultimate Power off of Makuta's face with his hammer, while his confrontation with the Uniters consisted solely of a short-lived contest between his blast of shadow and their six Elemental Blasts. It was one of the many things about G2's early cancellation that was sad; I'd imagine that a more fulfilling clash would have taken place had the series last at least another half a year. Of course, there is a pretty cool looking confrontation being set up by a fan: https://www.facebook.com/MetruNuiLegacy/photos/a.683996154991949.1073741830.568990476492518/1361772250547666/?type=3&theater

I rather liked Teridax vs. Karzahni, though I was disappointed at how short it was; Teridax as Maxilos vs. Brutaka was pretty cool too. For that matter, Teridax vs. Miserix and Icarax sound cool, though it would have been nice to get more info.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

I feel as if I'd be doing a disservice to myself if I didn't answer Takanuva vs. Makuta in 2003. 

Light overcoming the shadows is still a theme I love to this day.

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

As much as I hate to give the stereotypical geewunner answer...  2001.  Mata versus vortex.  The MNOLG animation had a lot of hurdles to overcome, its choreography marred by LEGO's then-current nonviolence policy, but it was dripping with atmosphere and the dialogue was fantastic and larger-than-life, and that really left an impact.

• Upvote 2

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

As much as I hate to give the stereotypical geewunner answer...  2001.  Mata versus vortex.  The MNOLG animation had a lot of hurdles to overcome, its choreography marred by LEGO's then-current nonviolence policy, but it was dripping with atmosphere and the dialogue was fantastic and larger-than-life, and that really left an impact.

Well said; I was quite a fan of that one too.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

• 2 weeks later...

It's okay. G2 has little fighting time with Makuta.:P 

The sad fact of the matter is, it's hard to call anything G2 Makuta was involved in an actual battle: the "Battle of the Mask Makers" literally amounted to Ekimu knocking the Mask of Ultimate Power off of Makuta's face with his hammer, while his confrontation with the Uniters consisted solely of a short-lived contest between his blast of shadow and their six Elemental Blasts. It was one of the many things about G2's early cancellation that was sad; I'd imagine that a more fulfilling clash would have taken place had the series last at least another half a year. Of course, there is a pretty cool looking confrontation being set up by a fan: https://www.facebook.com/MetruNuiLegacy/photos/a.683996154991949.1073741830.568990476492518/1361772250547666/?type=3&theater

I rather liked Teridax vs. Karzahni, though I was disappointed at how short it was; Teridax as Maxilos vs. Brutaka was pretty cool too. For that matter, Teridax vs. Miserix and Icarax sound cool, though it would have been nice to get more info.

Yeah, that was a little disappointing. I wold like a real and more lasting battle with G2 Makuta. That would be awesome. That video nailed how Makuta fights.:D 

Anyway, the reason why I made this topic about Makuta Teridax/G2 Makuta is because that he is the most frequently fought villain in Bionicle's history.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I stopped actively following Bionicle's initial run after 2005, so I'm gonna go old school and say the MNOLG vortex battle.

Though I did like the EP Kolhii match from MoL.  Let's call it an honorable mention.

• 3 weeks later...

I liked the first and last battles, 2003 is really cool though.

also a note on lomns battle, i know that it was possible based on story, but i dont like that they just "yay unity" boom makuta encased in protodermis, rather than all six of them fighting makuta in a normal fight.

I liked G2.  :o

Also known as:

Aguyinahat

Aleksyi

also i write some and do some art, bad at both though.