BIONIFIGHT ONE

Voltex

ROUND TWO

Game Type: Free For All

Modifiers: N/A

Arena: Pirate Ship

Judge: VOX

Round Two begins with all of you landing on the deck of a pirate ship, stranded in the middle of an endless ocean.

Vox, who discovers he has gained the powers of JUDGE, knows that he can now summon all manner of unpleasant hazards to make the rest of you truly miserable.

"Good luck!" the mysterious voice of your unknown host calls, before it disappears.

FIGHT BEGINS NOW!

• Upvote 1

"And so it starts, time to skedaddle."

And with that, Imrukii teleported to the top of the mainmast of the ship to peer down to the action below for the first few moments.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Wary of the teleporting shenanigans his opponents had previously employed, Nato wasted no time in distancing himself from them. He ducked under low hanging booms, sprinted swiftly over the forecastle deck, and clambered up onto the bowsprit, placing his shield on his back and using his now-free hand to hold onto one of the folded jibs to keep himself steady. 

Thus secured in his position, he waited to see who, if anyone, would come for him first. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Nato felt the impact against his back, almost loosing his footing on the angled bowsprit from the impact, but his hand still clung to the jib and he swiftly righted himself.

He turned his back to the open ocean and unleashed a freezing blast at his attacker. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Nato's ice blast flew quickly towards Gairu's face.  At the very, very last second, he raised his saber, which took the brunt of the ice.

Unfortunately, the Saber was now covered in ice.

Nato wasted no time, yanking the Banned Head from where it hung on his belt and punting it towards Gairu. 

The action of Nato retrieving and punting his Banned Head gave Gairu plenty of time to prepare for the attack.  As the white Akaku'd head hurtled towards him, the Toa of Sonics swung his ice-encrusted Saber, knocking it away.  The impact served to break some of the ice on the blade.

Gairu then created a copy of the Saber and flung it at Nato, boosting it with a Sonic blast.

Broadswords were far from the most aerodynamic of weapons, but nonetheless it was still a big sword flying towards him, so Nato dived out of the way, using his grasp on the jib to pull himself back onto the bowsprit once the sword had passed.

He lashed out in turn with a volley of jagged icicles, aimed at Gairu's legs. 

Gairu began dancing about the deck, trying to avoid the icicles that Nato was hurling at him.  Try as he might, however, two big ones caught him in the shins.

Spotting a conveniently-placed rope near him, he grabbed it and began to climb.

Nato halted his volleys when his foe began to climb, waiting until Gairu had reached a decent height before unleashing a torrent of slicing icicles at the rope above him.

Hopefully they would cut the rope, and Gairu would fall back onto the hard deck below. 

"Huh, this is an interesting setting."With my scope I spy some scrub at the helm of the ship. I activate the mask of speed and charge Pahrak with Tyrant's Familiar. Upon reaching him I swing wide horizontally with immense speed and strength, followed by a series of further swift attacks.

bBhcfWO.png

"My Offense Sense is tingling," Pahrak said, slowly turning around.  "Did someone just call me a scrub?"

Unfortunately, the point was kind of proven when he was knocked flat by a fast-moving sword.  He rolled, and swung Samidare blindly, unable to get a read on his opponent, and stumbled back from each successive hit.  Eventually he summoned the Bohrok Bunker to shield himself.

Hm...they've probably stopped by now?

He drew both Stingers and fired one as soon as he dismissed the bunker, intending to follow up with the second when he actually laid eyes on his opponent.

I dodge the first attack, and continue to rail on my foe/s shield. When he fires, the shot strikes my leg, and I move rapidly to dodge the second shot, before I send an immense wave of fire towards my foe, partially to cause damage, partially to obscure vision. I then swing my blade low at his legs, before circling around to strike at his back.

bBhcfWO.png

Pahrak crossed his arms instinctively in the face of the flames, and soon had his legs knocked out from under him.  Rolling back into a handstand, he sprang out of the way of the strike at his back and fired both Stingers before landing.

"So it's YOU!  Hi, how's it going?"

Strafing, he holstered the Stingers and drew Samidare again.

I sidestep before Pahrak successfully aims... is that... a nui-jaga set? Nevermind that. I'm greeted officially. "Oh I'm fine, The Powers of Old is going well, I got a pet Tahtorak, and headshot a Makuta. I think he's rather upset now. How are you?" I again circle around, leap up, kick at his head and slash downwards in a single move, before flipping back over him and swinging at his blade, aiming to disarm my foe.

bBhcfWO.png

"A pirate ship, how interesting. This should be ship load of fun."

TimeLord teleports to the main mast hopping to take the flag as a cape.

As he ties the tattered flag onto himself, he then spots a familiar face.

"Toa Imrukii, didn't think you be up here. Care to take my offer of a clean fight. No portals, no tricks, just you and me face to face."

TimeLord gets his hand ready on his warhammer while Toa Imrukii makes his decision.

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

"man... I wish I had registered a different weapon than this plasma bla-"

Imrukii's self-rambling was interrupted by TimeLord's voice. Turning backwards, and wide eyed, Imrukii nodded swiftly and with a passive reply "Sure, TimeLord." uttered Imrukii. And with that Imrukii braced himself for TimeLord's first move.

pure_muscle.png

"Wait, you headshot a Ma--"

Pahrak was promptly kicked in the jaw, cutting off his question.  One slash cut him, and another hit Samidare--clinging fervently to the weapon, he stumbled back, saying, "No no no, I'll be in big trouble if I lose that!"

He flopped onto the deck but managed to keep hold of the sword.  With a sigh, he scrambled to his feet and got a better grip on his weapon.

"Eh, I'm doing alright.  Kinda thinking this skillset isn't as good as I initially thought, but maybe there are still some options I haven't expl--WHOA LOOK A DISTRACTION!"

He pointed as he shouted, and then lunged forward with Samidare.

Imrukii lept up above the hammer swung at his legs, though the leap tired him out a tad. Imrukii then took a stance, and with one hand outstretched, and the other one by his side, his right hand (the one by his side) began to glow with a red aura, though be it much dimmer than prior. than after waiting some time Imrukii lunged his right hand forward, but instead of it being a punch, he opened his palm and away a small blast of fire was shot at TimeLord, only meant to knock him off balance.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

"Wha--" I turn around and am run through from behind. I whirl around and throw a punch at Pahrak's face, before dislodging myself from his sword. "Your skillset is at least a bit good, but I've always been a sucker for swords. Observe." I charge at blinding speed and sweep at him from the side, circle behind him, swing vertically again, leap back, lunge, leap over him, swing at his head in midair, land in front, and unleash a wave of fire for good measure.

bBhcfWO.png

TimeLord falls from the mast but he uses his hammer to catch the mast and swings himself back on it.

"Nice shot Imrukii but you will have to be more creative to beat me."

TimeLord gets his staff out ready for the Fire Toa's next move.

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Pahrak was knocked back by the punch and held his face in pain for a moment.  That was all his foe needed, unleashing a barrage of attacks he was unprepared for, and ultimately he tumbled down the stairs onto the main deck.

...Hm, he thought, crossing his arms and lying there.  Brute force clearly isn't in my favor here.  I'm going to need to do a better job of taking advantage of this arena if I'm going to stand a chance.

He continued to lay there, nodding to himself, and appeared pretty darn open.

Imrukii backflips off of the mast, and teleports himself right behind TimeLord, and kicks him from behind backwards. Imrukii them falls onto his face on the mast, and his fear of heights kicks in, and he panics, and slips off.

pure_muscle.png

Pahrak managed to twist out of the way of most of the fireballs and ended up on his feet, drawing one Jaga Stinger as he faced Kuan.  A blast of fire met him in the face, but he brought his weapon up nonetheless, snapping the tail forward in an attempt to catch the ankle of the foot currently being shoved towards him.  If that worked he'd probably make a quip like "Nice maneuver, I see you really put your foot in it!", and then elbow his foe in the face and run to the edge of the ship.

TimeLord seeing Imrukii falling jumps down after him and opens a portal around the both of them.

They both are transported to the captain's room.

"Before you even ask; I saved you because I want to defeat you with honor. You falling to your death is not a honorable victory.

I prefer the old fashion way of dueling."

Seeing my foe aim one of those dreadful blasters, I follow up my kick with a twist, artfully dodging the elbow trying to make acquaintances with my face. Seeing my quarry run, I charge after him to run him down, slashing at the legs as I catch up, before coming to a stop in front of him and sending an intense blast of fire his way once more, followed by a brutal vertical chop.

bBhcfWO.png

"Technically speaking we are unable to die in this game, but my stupid fear of heights just had to kick in right than and there. Anyhow, lets continue this."

Imrukii took out his plasma blade, and lit it up, but at a low level to not cause complete havoc in the room.

"I'm ready for your move."

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Imrukii jumps backwards some distance and dodges TimeLord's attempt to knock his weapon from his hand.

"And it's a sword BTW...."

pure_muscle.png

Underscore sat up and rubbed his eyes. He appeared to be on the deck of an enormous ship surrounded by nothing but water. As his eyes adjusted to the bright light, Underscore noticed the individual battles that were taking place in various locations on the ship. One in particular caught his eye, a duel at the front end of the ship between a brown-tan figure with a green mask and the brown figure with sideburns and a lightsaber that Underscore had seen in the previous battle. Underscore began to saunter on over to them through the no man's land of a ship deck, tipping his mask at each of the other fighters as he passed them.

"M'TimeLord."

"M'Imrukii."

"M'Nato."

"M'capMARVELOUS."

And, stopping in front of the first two figures,

"M'Pahrak and M'Salama-OW", Underscore exclaimed, as he had just taken the blunt of Salamance's fire blast to the face. Underscore backed away, nursing the 1st degree burns on his shoulders and neck.

2xu8Ptu.png

As Pahrak reached the edge of the ship, the waves made the vessel sway...and the Toa-esque thing smiled.  Encasing himself in the Bohrok Bunker, he rolled back across the deck, hoping to barrel through Kuan and/or someone else.  He sprang back out just as he reached the other side of the deck, but stumbled around a bit, dizzy.

Pulse grinned as he stood on the deck. All around the pirate ship was an endless ocean, which he noted, worked very, very well for him, being in control of water and all. Therefore, he dashed to the starboard side of the ship, ignoring all conflicts, and began attempting to manipulate the ocean to create massive tsunami to crash down upon the ship. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Imrukii, still waiting for TimeLord to reply, taking note of the situation Nato was about to put the ship under, and realizing the drastic affects a tsunami of that size would have on the ship, Imrukii lunged forward and concentrated his energy within himself, with the water rushing towards the ship. With one final breathe in that moment, and readied to unleash his energy Imrukii closed his eyes, unleashing his energy, Imrukii with all his might blasted a wall of fire at the incoming tsunami. The fire wall evaporated much of the water into steam, what little water remained liquid rained down hard upon the ship, and the steam dissipated away. Now with the threat to the entire ship going down gone, Imrukii stood his ground for a mere second, and teleported back over to TimeLord, with his eyes fixated on Pulse from afar.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Pulse, noting that Imrukii had just evaporated his tsunami, fixated his eyes on Imrukii, and began sending a continuous torrent of water his way with one hand, then began doing the same with his other hand, only this was pointed straight down, at the ship itself. Hopefully, he could sink the ship, or, at the very least, make the floor of this level of the ship a bit too slippery to fight on. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Noticing the flurry of water hurtling down to the ship, Imrukii let out airial spirals of flame at the water and evaporated it. What than rained down was just disparate droplets of water, and once again the steam dissipated. Then to Imrukii's side he saw the water coming his way, with his left hand he summoned a wall of flame infront of him, and as the water hit it, it too evaporated to steam and dissipated.

"Okay than, that's how your going to play? To sink this ship and kill us all? Not while I still stand!"

pure_muscle.png