BIONIFIGHT ONE

Voltex

Nato jumped over the swing, and brought the sharpened edge of his shield sweeping down towards Timelord's head. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

TimeLord jumped out of the way.

TimeLord landed to the side of Nato and saw an opportunity he struck Nato's hand hoping to hoping to knock the shield out of his hands with his staff.

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Nato turned his wrist, allowing the staff to strike the razored rim of the shield rather than his own arm. "You know you can't win this," he taunted, keeping a wary eye on Imrukii and Pulse's positions, lest one of them attempt an attack while he was delivering his monologue, "I'm a proud, powerful Protector of the Ice Region, raised in the harshest biomes of Okoto, trained in the ways of war from an early age. I've faced down monsters that would give your nightmares nightmares. And you? Well, frankly I don't know what in Rollor's name you are, but you're no match for me in a fair fight." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"You can call me a traveller of time.

I've seen many things in my day and your Okoto's long nights are nothing compared to what I've faced. I fought in a bigger war than you will ever know. I did worse things than you could ever imagine, and when I close my eyes... I hear more screams than anyone could ever be able to count! Nato your lucky you still have a world for mine is gone. I mark the end of my people."

Eyes now burning with blue flame and tears streaming down his face TimeLord aimed his staff at Nato's back.

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

"And this marks the end of our bout," Nato sneered, bringing up his shield to block the staff before enveloping it in his powers, hopefully freezing the staff to the face of the shield.

"Yes yes! You both have such dark and mysterious backgrounds! We get it! Just kill each other already!" Vox shouted from his own fight with Shadowvezon, still closing the distance.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Smirking at Vox's commentary, Nato raised his shield to fend off the hammer strike, and thrust his sabre towards Timelord's throat. 

ShadowVezon continued to fire at Vox while allowing him to get close. He focused his energy until Vox was near enough to be a threat and suddenly fell into his shadow, rising from Vox's in an attempt to put his right palm on the back of Vox's neck to trigger the Joy Buzzer and electrocute the insectoid before he could react and turn around.

Edited by King ShadowVezon of Kamuk

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

TimeLord used the handle of his hammer to block the ice Okotoans sabre with only a few inches to spare.

"You do fight well but.." TimeLord twisted the handle of his hammer in a way that would loses Nato's trip on it.

"You'll have to be a bit more clever."

TimeLord took a step backwards and hot a better hold on his own weapon.

"I'm... not giving up." Pulse said, getting up from having been frozen after Timelord's earlier help. Pulse began walking towards Nato, and attempted to punch him in the back of the head. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

OOC: and this is what happens when I sleep at night, I miss everything.

IC: Imrukii looked to the conflict between Nato and TimeLord. Realizing that Pulse was free, though on the edge of death, yet trying in bein to walk, Imrukii ran over to him, and lifted him up over his shoulders.

Imrukii walked back over to Nato, and said "You may come from a harsh land, trained in the ways of combat from an early age. But you know what they say... A knight in shining armor, is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. That being said, who am I? I am forsaken, I was forsaken. I was made nearly 1000 years ago to serve and function as a mask maker and builder in Ta-Metru, and indeed, my work was magnificent for a time. This was long before Turaga Dume took charge. However, when the Matoran Civil War broke out, on one unfortunate occasion I was ambushed by a group of Po-Matoran. I managed to subdue them, but at a great cost to my body. I was sent to Karzahni to be repaired... I was not. And for nearly 800 years more I lived on the southern continent, living out as an outcast, fighting my own personal inner termoil, along with those between me and Rahi. Along the way I learned how to fight, even in my weakened form. How I got here, to where I am now, as a Toa is uninportant. But loosing my power has reminded me of my duty evermore, and my duty here is to see my fellow fighters alive and safe, whilst seeing you defeated, Nato."

Imrukii took Pulse from his shoulders, and held an arm around him, trying to at least to some degree warm him with whatever small amount of residual heat he had left on him, whilst trying to help Pulse find his balance again. Imrukii could see the determination in Pulses eyes, and was ready to let him go when it was the right time for him.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

ROUND 3 END

Victor: Pulse

Special Weapon: Usain Bolt

Everything froze as the battle ended.

"Well then," said their host, "Nato put up a pretty good fight. But unfortunately, he needed help from some of you lot, so he can't win again. Which means Pulse gets to win instead! Hurray!"

"Hurray!" said Pulse.

"Enjoy the Usain Bolt, assuming you sign back up again," said the host. "It gives you super speed! What an amazing deal!"

"Hurray!"

"It was mine, once. Long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long ago," the Host continued. "All the way back in Bionifight 2! And maybe Bionifight 3, I don't really remember."

"Hurray!"

"Anyway, ta-ta for now! Don't forget to sign back up!"

SIGNUPS ARE NOW OPEN FOR ROUNDS 4-6!!

• Upvote 1

(I hope I am doing this right)

Basically the same as before, just a slightly different weapon is all.

Member Name: Toa Imrukii

Weapon/Power 1: Elemental Power over Fire.

Weapon/Power 2: Plasma Powered Energy Sword, it's an Energy Sword meshed with the Plasma Blade, and can be split into their respective counterparts.

Weapon/Power 3: Kanohi Kualsi, Mask of Teleportation.

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/ogjhVah.jpg

Special Weapons: None.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

"Hurray!", I yell yet again.

Member Name: Mask Maker Pulse Vatten (Pulse/Trijhak)

Weapon/Power 1: Elemental power over Water. 

Weapon/Power 2: A Trident, with the other end of the trident having an extendable prong hidden within, allowing for emergency attacks with it if coming up against two opponents or more.

Weapon/Power 3: Two-way teleportation between himself and the Trident, either he can teleport the trident back to him or he can teleport straight to the spear, allowing for quicker travel and easier retrieval when the trident is thrown.

Appearance: A Protector of Water, wearing blue and gold armour, similar in appearance to both Ekimu and Kivoda, Their mask is the gold and blue Protector Mask.

Special Weapons: Usain Bolt.

Edited by Mask Maker Pulse Vatten

Member Name: ShadowVezon

Weapon/Power 1: Elemental Power over Darkness.

Weapon/Power 2: A chainsword generated from hard light, allowing the blade to be switched on and off at will. The hilt can be carried inside a coat pocket, or (if for whatever reason the coat is lost) on a belt at the waist.

Weapon/Power 3: A custom-made electric gauntlet with an extendable gun in the wrist. This can be used to fire electricity at ranged opponents from the barrel, or to directly electrocute assailants through emitters on the palm.

Appearance: A Skakdi of Shadow wearing pitch black armour, spineless and wearing a trenchcoat of the same colour as his armour. His shadowy appearance allows him to effortlessly blend into the shadows.

Special Weapons: None.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Member Name: Vox
Weapon 1: Tri-Boltikons  Like Gunblades, but with axes.
Power 2: Innate Kinetic Absorption - Grows stronger everytime they are hit, or they hit something. "Impact" must be an attack, versus just walking increasing his strength.
Power 3: Natural Flight (Wings) - Is able to take off fairly swiftly and reach considerable speeds while flying.
Appearance: Four-armed, lithe insectoid, Stands about 9 feet tall, about the height of a vortixx.
Special Weapons:

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Member Name: Nato the Traveler.

Weapon/Power 1: Control over ice.

Weapon/Power 2: Serrated sabre.

Weapon/Power 3: Mask of Speed.

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/ExSa2Tj.jpg

Special Weapons: The Banned Head (Special Weapon) – when thrown/kicked at opponents, it can be used to trip them. The Snake Cannon – shoots snakes. In Ultimate Rounds, it also grants the user the power of levitation (Ultimate Weapon). 

Edited by Nato The Traveler

Member Name: Toa TimeLord

Weapon/Power 1: Control of space and time. This allows him to create portals and bend reality.

Weapon/Power 2: War Hammer.

Weapon/Power 3: Laser light bow. Similar to Umarak's but white with light blue accents in a streamline design.

Appearance:

7 foot tall beings with a white Rahkshi head that wears a grey fez.

White armor with Blue highlights on the shoulders and feet. Grey gear in his chest spins when he opens a portal. Only known Kraata to have dimensional powers.

Special weapons:

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

The round will begin later tonight, and I'll approve profiles then as well.

I'll give that time for anyone else who wishes to signup to do so. In the meantime, here's the first update to the game...

update_1_-_ultimate.jpg

Welcome to the first update for Bionifight One – the Ultimate Update!

This update adds a variety of content to the game, coming straight from Bionifight Ultimate, such as Fan Created Content, new arenas, our first modifiers (inspired by old game types), and a few other bits and pieces!

Updates such as these will add new content to the game after every three rounds, keeping the game fresh for every cycle of signups. Without further ado, let’s look at the new stuff being added!

FAN CREATED CONTENT

Yes, you read that correctly – fan created content. This series is all about you folks, the players; and what better way to continue that trend (along with expanding and perfecting it) than this? I hope that this shall return in full force this game.

FCC Guide
This is my challenge to you – organise yourselves. Do you have some ideas you’d like to see implemented? Sorry, I won’t listen – not until you have gathered two or more players to help you develop a new update for the game. I’m talking new arenas, new power ups, new modifiers, and any other additions or game changers that you feel could fit into the game. Here are the steps you’ll need to go through:

1 – Have an idea (obviously).

2 – Get into contact with at least two other players to discuss ideas, improve ideas, and flesh all of those ideas out.

3 – Design stuff; create arenas, power ups, new features, what have you – I will note that I’m more likely to agree to your ideas if you can tie them all into a singular “theme”.

4 – Bring it to me, by adding me into the PM. Lay out your update in an orderly fashion – I’ll ask about things I don’t get, discuss the project and together, we’ll decide what will go into the game and what will be cut. I make no promises about what will make it in.

While I do not want to be shown a new project every single week, once a month probably works out, as I can then use your fan-update rather than one of my own, to fit them in between signup cycles.

GOING ULTIMATE

Ultimate Mode

Ultimate Mode alters the game to function like fan-favorite Bionifight Ultimate. When active, all players have 20 health; when their health hits zero, the player is eliminated from the round. Arena hazards and power ups will also deal damage, and Special Weapons can be used once during the round to deal an automatic 5 damage to one other opponent.

During Ultimate rounds, the Judge will select a winner per how much health they have left and their total number of knockouts, in addition to the regular categories they judge by.

Special Weapons: Ultimate Upgrade

This special upgrade to a player’s Special Weapon can be selected when a player is judged as the victor of the round. In lieu of accepting a new Special Weapon, the player can instead upgrade it into an Ultimate Weapon. When any Ultimate Modifiers are in effect, Ultimate Weapons can be used once during the round to deal an automatic 10 damage to one other opponent, or to deal an automatic 5 damage to two other opponents.

Ultimate Weapons will also grant their owner an additional power, allowing for more creativity in attacks.

EXTRA MODIFIERS

1-Siege-When active during team rounds, this modifier splits the teams unevenly. The larger team must assault the base of the smaller team, who will be granted additional methods of attacking and defending thanks to a home base advantage.

2-Partners-When active, this modifier gives each player a partner that they must work with and protect for the duration of the round.

3-Barebones-When active, this modifier prevents the use of Special Weapons and Ultimate Weapons, forcing players to battle on even footing.

NEW ARENAS

1-Mahri-Nui-An underwater city encased within a fragile bubble. Players who find themselves outside of the bubble will suffer dire consequences. If the bubble is popped, the city will flood, both devastating and completely altering the landscape of the battle.

2-Ko-Wahi-A region of snow, where the icy surfaces make balancing difficult and the chilly environment seeps through your bones.

3-Desolation of the Staff-A barren wasteland where it can rain fire, geysers spew lava, acidic fog can fill the air, and blizzards can freeze the battlefield in a second – and those are only the tip of the iceberg regarding this arena’s hazards.

RE-INTRODUCING… POWER UPS!

Whenever the Judge of the round feels that the battle might be growing stagnant – or perhaps whenever they simply wish to brew additional chaos – they can drop any of the following power ups onto the battlefield.

During Ultimate rounds, power ups become even more useful for players, and even more devastating for their opponents.

1-Mask of Fire-This power up allows the user a guaranteed fire-based hit on a single opponent. Deals 3 damage during Ultimate rounds.

2-Health Kit-This power up can be used to heal 5 points during Ultimate rounds.

3-1 Up-This power up can be used to respawn with 10 health during Ultimate rounds.

4-Staff of Unlimited Power-This power up can only be spawned once per round. In addition to giving its user another weapon for the rest of the round, it can be used once to deal an automatic strike against every other player using pure energy. Its energy attack will deal 5 damage to every other player during Ultimate rounds.

5-Spear of Fusion-This power up can only be spawned once per round. Its user can fuse two opponents together, forcing them to work together. During Ultimate rounds, the victims’ health will be combined.

6-Squid Launcher-During Classic rounds, this power up can be used to copy one power from a single opponent. During Ultimate rounds, this power up can be used to suck 4 health from an opponent, while healing its user for 2.

7-Kanoka Disk-This power up can be used against an opponent to remove one of their regular powers or weapons for the rest of a round.

NEW ARENAS

1-Mahri-Nui-An underwater city encased within a fragile bubble. Players who find themselves outside of the bubble will suffer dire consequences. If the bubble is popped, the city will flood, both devastating and completely altering the landscape of the battle.

MY BRAND! =D Oh gosh, this will be fun! =D

Oh boy. This is gonna be fun. 

(I hope I am doing this right)

Basically the same as before, just a slightly different weapon is all.

Member Name: Toa Imrukii

Weapon/Power 1: Elemental Power over Fire.

Weapon/Power 2: Plasma Powered Energy Sword, it's an Energy Sword meshed with the Plasma Blade, and can be split into their respective counterparts.

Weapon/Power 3: Kanohi Kualsi, Mask of Teleportation.

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/ogjhVah.jpg

Special Weapons: None.

"Hurray!", I yell yet again.

Member Name: Mask Maker Pulse Vatten (Pulse/Trijhak)

Weapon/Power 1: Elemental power over Water. 

Weapon/Power 2: A Trident, with the other end of the trident having an extendable prong hidden within, allowing for emergency attacks with it if coming up against two opponents or more.

Weapon/Power 3: Two-way teleportation between himself and the Trident, either he can teleport the trident back to him or he can teleport straight to the spear, allowing for quicker travel and easier retrieval when the trident is thrown.

Appearance: A Protector of Water, wearing blue and gold armour, similar in appearance to both Ekimu and Kivoda, Their mask is the gold and blue Protector Mask.

Special Weapons: Usain Bolt.

Member Name: ShadowVezon

Weapon/Power 1: Elemental Power over Darkness.

Weapon/Power 2: A chainsword generated from hard light, allowing the blade to be switched on and off at will. The hilt can be carried inside a coat pocket, or (if for whatever reason the coat is lost) on a belt at the waist.

Weapon/Power 3: A custom-made electric gauntlet with an extendable gun in the wrist. This can be used to fire electricity at ranged opponents from the barrel, or to directly electrocute assailants through emitters on the palm.

Appearance: A Skakdi of Shadow wearing pitch black armour, spineless and wearing a trenchcoat of the same colour as his armour. His shadowy appearance allows him to effortlessly blend into the shadows.

Special Weapons: None.

Member Name: Vox

Weapon 1: Tri-Boltikons  Like Gunblades, but with axes.

Power 2: Innate Kinetic Absorption - Grows stronger everytime they are hit, or they hit something. "Impact" must be an attack, versus just walking increasing his strength.

Power 3: Natural Flight (Wings) - Is able to take off fairly swiftly and reach considerable speeds while flying.

Appearance: Four-armed, lithe insectoid, Stands about 9 feet tall, about the height of a vortixx.

Special Weapons:

Member Name: Nato the Traveler.

Weapon/Power 1: Control over ice.

Weapon/Power 2: Serrated sabre.

Weapon/Power 3: Mask of Speed.

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/ExSa2Tj.jpg

Special Weapons: The Banned Head. The Snake Cannon. 

Member Name: Toa TimeLord

Weapon/Power 1: Control of space and time. This allows him to create portals and bend reality.

Weapon/Power 2: War Hammer.

Weapon/Power 3: Laser light bow. Similar to Umarak's but white with light blue accents in a streamline design.

Appearance:

7 foot tall beings with a white Rahkshi head that wears a grey fez.

White armor with Blue highlights on the shoulders and feet. Grey gear in his chest spins when he opens a portal. Only known Kraata to have dimensional powers.

Special weapons:

Spot 2:

Member Name: Kuan

Weapon/Power 1: Super Speed

Weapon/Power 2: Elemental Fire

Weapon/Power 3: Tyrant's Familiar - A flaming, white bladed claymore

Appearance: Drawing by Scorpion-Strike

Special Weapons:

All in and approved!

The round will begin later tonight.

ROUND FOUR

Game Type: Free For All

Modifiers: Barebones

Arena: Mahri-Nui

Judge: TEKULO

Round Four begins with all of you appearing in an underwater city, sans any Special Weapons as per the modifier.

"And here we go, an old... er... favorite?" the Host says, sounding confused. "Hmm. No, I distinctly remember everyone hating this place. How did this place even get added to the rotation?! What the heck is going on? Ah well, no matter. You must fight, while I investigate the source of this strange and unusual punishment.

FIGHT BEGINS NOW!

• Upvote 2

Vox turned towards Blade, wherever she may be in the arena, brought two of his clawed fingers towards his eyes, and then directed them at her in the classic 'I'm watching you' gesture. He then took off, attempting to fly high above the city as he scouted out a suitable target.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

ShadowVezon immediately recognized Mahri-Nui and a scowl grew on his face. The Skakdi knew full well what would happen if the bubble was popped so he immediately closed in on Pulse, switching on his chainsword and swinging at Pulse in an attempt to tear through his armour with the razor-sharp grinding blade.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Pulse, upon seeing ShadowVezon swinging his chainsword at him, thrust his trident forwards and upward, stopping the chainsword's swing by holding it between two the trident's prongs.

"You're mistaken if you think I want to shoulder the blame for popping the bubble. I think you should be more worried on those that can teleport, if they choose to teleport stuff beyond the bubble into the bubble."

Imrukii just sat down, and meditated. The bubble around his head undisturbed. He thought long and hard about last game, and vowed to remind himself of his mortality. As strong as he was, he was no god. Far from it. Imrukii opened his eyes, to see his empowered meshed blades together. Named Akorua, but Imrukii just tended to refer to it as his meshed blades. His weapon glowed brightly even under the water of Mahri-Nui. With the blades glowing, it would alert the other fighters to his location.

But one thing just couldn't pass his mind, what did Barebones mean exactly in this context?

pure_muscle.png

TimeLord stood on his high rise perch and spotted his target.

The insectoid being known as Vox was buzzing around the city.

TimeLord took his aim as light blue energy started to build up at the front of his bow.

With the release of the trigger, the energy was shot at Vox aimed at his wings.

Wary of his much more mobile flying and teleporting opponent, Nato took off into the city, already pondering whether to pop the bubble... 

TimeLord after taking his shot decided to examine the bubble from his view point.

"It appears that only a thin translucent barrier protects us from the ocean above. I'll have to fix that soon."

TimeLord then ponders how to use his powers to do so.

Vox who had been observing the battlefield, noticed Timelord teleport away. He frantically began searching for the fighter when he heard the whizzing of the "Arrow" as it shot through the air. Knowing he was the only fighter capable of true flight, It was not a far fetch to assume the arrow was meant for him. He quickly stopped flapping his wings, which were easily flapping at a rate of 250 flaps per second, much like the common bee, and allowed himself to fall through the air, thus avoiding the arrow.

"Come now timelord, do you really want to make me your target? If you keep firing into the air, you will likely end up popping the very fragile bubble. You wouldn't want that now would you?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Imrukii looked to the dark blue around him, than back to the white-orange glow in front of him. Imrukii could feel his power was lessoned here, but yet he felt an odd connective. The creatures of the ocean freaked him out, and certainly those of Mahri-Nui would be some of the most bizarre ones out there for sure, but he didn't let that get to him in the moment. As a small fish swam by the bubble on his head, seemingly attracted to his Blade's glow.

Imrukii than realized that his blade was his failsafe, his Fire-Elemental power was maybe weak here, but his weapon had a seperate power unit built into it, that supplies the rest of the blade with at least enough energy to power the Plasma Blade within, without need of his own hand, minus activating the trigger that is. With that Imrukii deactivated his blade, and away the glow went for the moment.

Imrukii than looked up, to see Vox far above him, including TimeLord and Nato approaching him from below. Yet he was all the way down at the seabed.

pure_muscle.png