BIONIFIGHT ONE

Voltex

TimeLord used his hammer to knock the head out of the way.

He then ran over to his bow and sent a quick shot at ShadowVezon.

"Well traveler it wound'nt have been as intimidating to say I hope those blasts show back up now wound'nt it."

TimeLord sent shots at Nato.

OOC:

I'm basing my time travel knowledge off of doctor who. :P

I just looked back my posts and they do somewhat contradict with themselves.

Oops.

Thanks alot BBC.com

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

OOC: My apologies, I was attending BrickFair all day today, just came back to the Hotel.

Imrukii Ducked out of the way, kicking himself out of a slight half-sleep he had fallen into watching the fighting, that is until ShadowVezon attempted to tried to split his skull in two. He wasn't going to have that, and Imrukii managed to dodge behind ShadowVezon, and grabbed the Kra Half-Skakdi's neck with both hands, and slammed him to the icy ground, with his opponents arms twisted the wrong way around, and forced downwards by the Toa's knee into his lower back, Imrukii forced his fingers into his opponent's throat. Choking him out from behind.

"Real funny, Skakdi. Attempt to cut me in two? Yeah, nice try. I'll let you go once you are too weak to try and fight back for a moment. Once you go half-limp, I'll let you go."

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

ShadowVezon may have been pinned down but he was able to twist his wrist enough to point his palm at Imrukii and discharge a bolt of lightning at Imrukii to force him to let go.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Nato, who was beginning to grow very tired of this boring back and forth, ducked out of the path of the incoming shots, then powered up his mask, accelerating swiftly across the snowy ground towards his assailant. 

As he drew close, he deactivated his mask and dropped to the ground, his speed allowing him to slide across the icy ground with limited loss of momentum. His slide was aimed directly at Timelord's legs, intended to bowl him over. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

TimeLord was knocked down to the ground.

He used his war hammer as a cane to get himself up.

Once stable on his feet he looked at the Okotoan still on the ice.

"Well that was a clever move. Crude but effective."

TimeLord swung his hammer into the air slammed it down toward Nato on the ground.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Of course, in the time it took for Timelord to get up, mutter his backhanded compliment, dramatically raise his hammer, and finally bring it down, Nato was no longer on the ground. 

Instead, he had gotten to his feet, drawn his sword, and, as the hammer began to descend towards where he'd been lying, Nato had moved behind Timelord, and was now attempting to slash him across the backs of the knees. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

With hammer and sword both down low, Nato took the opportunity to launch a punch directly at Timelord's face. 

Imrukii ignored the pain of the shock to himself from ShadowVezon's palm. It did jolt him, but he forced himself not to let go. His dexterity had been slightly weakened from him not being able to focus all his strength into his hands, so his grip became noticeably weaker.

pure_muscle.png

Nato deflected the hammer strike with his sword, and launched a brutal kick at one of Timelord's knees. 

Imrukii's loosened grip made it easier for ShadowVezon to hang onto his strength, but he was still unable to break free. The Skakdi grabbed at Imrukii's leg with his gloved hand to send a larger sustained charge through the Toa's body.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Imrukii again ignored the pain, despite his leg feeling as if it was being seared away from the inside up into his heart, he still held on. And managed to focus his attention to his hands, rather than his leg. Even if that meant it not functioning properly as a result. His grip strengthened, though his heart was being shocked, Imrukii focused his inner elemental energy to at least try and redirect the course of some of the electricity. Imrukii managed to redirect some of the currant into his left hand, but only resulted in a slight tingle to that which was touching it.

pure_muscle.png

TimeLord stopped time then quickly took a step back. He got his bow out a had it ready so once time restarted Nato would loss balance from the failed attack and then be blasted.

With a snap of his fingers time restarted and TimeLord pulled the trigger.

Nato staggered forwards, as one tended to do when the object they were attempting to kick miraculously vanished. The bow blast ripped across his inclined shoulder, searing a glowing furrow through his armour, scorching the flesh beneath.

But he fought past the pain, stepped past the bow, and thrust his sword towards his assailant's vulnerable throat. After all, Timelord had only moved a single step back, which meant he was still well within face stabbing range. Moreover, with both hands occupied with his upraised bow, he had no way of defending or deflecting the thrust, short of more timey-wimey shenanigans. 

• Upvote 1

TimeLord used the beam of his bow to block the attack.

The sword strike put a dent into the bow which would effect its accuracy later on.

OOC:

My bow is like Umarak's it has a long bar down the middle. This the part that was hit by the sword.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Cursing under his breath, Nato kept moving forwards, pushing with his sword to keep the bow locked in position. As h did, he focused his powers on the ground beneath Timelord's feet, smoothing the snow into a seamless sheen of slipperiness. 

While his opponent moved backwards, Nato moved to the side, sidestepping the bow as it fired, and lashing out with his sword at Timelord's arms.

Imrukii could feel the breath of his opponent fade within his hands, and as ShadowVezon began to go limp, Imrukii slowly let go. Imrukii than stood up and walked back some feet. Allowing his opponent to get back up.

pure_muscle.png

TimeLord saw Kuan call the round off and promptly sat on the ground and opened a portal and pulled out a repair kit so he could fix the dent in his bow.

"If anyone has something to be fixed they can use the tools also."

TimeLord also pulled a hot cup of tea from the portal and began to sip it.

"I do love a good cup of tea."

OOC:

This not ment to be taken seriously.

It's just to show some of TTL's eccentric nature.

:P

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Imrukii lifted his hands from ShadowVezons neck, and stood up. Being in a state of partial shock, not just by his hands, but by the still lack of that unseen force. Said force which had limited him, but it was forgivable. Now more than ever it seemed bizarre though.

pure_muscle.png

Imrukii turned half way, and looked to the skies, contemplated as to where this force had gone.

Imrukii than returned his attention to ShadowVezon. "So, no surprise skull-splitting this time. The fact that I even managed to get out the way is beyond me frankly."

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

There has been no round ending post for Round 4 so I'm posting it now.

Nato wins an Ultimate upgrade. He can use it to upgrade one of his special weapons to an Ultimate Weapon!

Blade wins the Straight Razor, an oversized straight razor!

Following this post and the intermission of the past few weeks, round 5 will be posted either late tonight or early tomorrow.

bBhcfWO.png

Round 5:

You all are teleported to the Great Furnace

"Welcome to Ultimate mode!"

ToaTimeLord is teleported to the judges' box.

"The battle will be an ultimate mode free for all! Your judge is ToaTimeLord. Begin!"

Round 5:

Free for all (Ultimate)

Great Furnace

Judge: ToaTimeLord

Edited by Kuan

bBhcfWO.png

Imrukii smiled as he was teleported into the Great Furnace. "Yes! I am finally amoungst my element!" He said to himself.

Imrukii took not of his surroundings, and never being ine to make the first move, he waited for someone else to make the first move. He sat down, meditated, began to glow, and slowly lifted up off of the ground, as with the very first round of Bionifight One.

pure_muscle.png

OOC: Kuan did Voltex give you permission to host/start the game?

Also we agreed that the last round would have no winner nor prizes.

IC:

Now with the chains restricting his powers off TimeLord was back to his original strength.

All of creations potential rushed through him as he looked down at the arena.

"It good to be back to my old self. After two billion years of stopping this universe's people from destroying themselves its time I had some fun."

TimeLord began to walk mid air and looked down at the gathered warriors.

A microphone appeared in his hand as he prepared to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen.

I'm your host Toa TimeLord and I'm proud to present to you the great furnace arena.

I want a good clean fight. Oh who am I kidding tear each other apart starting now."

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Imrukii, floating above the arena floor and glowing red, opened one of his eyes to make a quick search of the arena. "Anybody around...?" he asked himself before closing his eye again.

pure_muscle.png

[HEALTH: 20/20]

Pulse looked around, and ended up staring at Imrukii, who was... doing something? Pulse walked up to Imrukii.

"You're looking a little warm. Maybe it's time you cooled off." Pulse said, conjuring water above Imrukii's head. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Yes. He did so over skype. He has recently found himself quite busy so I offered to take over hosting pro tempore and he agreed.

The last round didn't. The post was for round 4, the one judged by Tekulo, wherein Nato and Blade won. The last round was an intermission, and there was no winner.

And everyone be sure to keep track of health this round, as we are playing in the ultimate modifier.

Edited by Kuan

bBhcfWO.png

Yes. He did so over skype. He has recently found himself quite busy so I offered to take over hosting pro tempore and he agreed.

The last round didn't. The post was for round 4, the one judged by Tekulo, wherein Nato and Blade won. The last round was an intermission, and there was no winner.

And everyone be sure to keep track of health this round, as we are playing in the ultimate modifier.

OOC: Just a checking.

IC:

TimeLord looked down at the fighters below and thought to himself how could he make it more challenging for them.

"I got an idea but I'll let them get started first."

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Special Weapons: Ultimate Upgrade

This special upgrade to a player’s Special Weapon can be selected when a player is judged as the victor of the round. In lieu of accepting a new Special Weapon, the player can instead upgrade it into an Ultimate Weapon. When any Ultimate Modifiers are in effect, Ultimate Weapons can be used once during the round to deal an automatic 10 damage to one other opponent, or to deal an automatic 5 damage to two other opponents.

Ultimate Weapons will also grant their owner an additional power, allowing for more creativity in attacks.

OOC: Just wanting to clarify, since I'm not familiar with this mechanic - does this mean if I upgrade one of my Special Weapons to an Ultimate Weapon, I'm allowed to only use it once during an Ultimate Round? Or can it still be used as a regular special weapon after that guaranteed hit?

Also, when it says Ultimate Weapons grant the user an additional power, does that extra power only work in Ultimate Rounds?

Nato [20/20]

Thankful that his most fervent foe had been removed from this particular match, Nato cautiously navigated the labyrinth of steam and steel that was the Great Furnace. He soon spotted Pulse and Imrukii in the distance, and quickly started running in the opposite direction. He didn't want to stumble headlong into a fight until he'd figured out how this Ultimate Weapon thingy worked. 

OOC:

Why Nato I'm flatured to be your arch enemy.

IC:

TimeLord opened a special portal and gazed into the time vortex itself to get a glimpse of the future.

Most was blocked from his view for it contained TimeLord's own future in it but saw a great flame and the shine of gold.

Pondering the meaning of this TimeLord sat crossed legged in mid air.

"Well I guess I should give them something to fight if they won't fight each other."

TimeLord opened a portal in the far corner of the furnace and out crawled 40 skull spiders.

"That should get them started."

Edited by Toa TimeLord

This special upgrade to a player’s Special Weapon can be selected when a player is judged as the victor of the round. In lieu of accepting a new Special Weapon, the player can instead upgrade it into an Ultimate Weapon. When any Ultimate Modifiers are in effect, Ultimate Weapons can be used once during the round to deal an automatic 10 damage to one other opponent, or to deal an automatic 5 damage to two other opponents.

Ultimate Weapons will also grant their owner an additional power, allowing for more creativity in attacks.

OOC: Just wanting to clarify, since I'm not familiar with this mechanic - does this mean if I upgrade one of my Special Weapons to an Ultimate Weapon, I'm allowed to only use it once during an Ultimate Round? Or can it still be used as a regular special weapon after that guaranteed hit?

Also, when it says Ultimate Weapons grant the user an additional power, does that extra power only work in Ultimate Rounds?

In lieu of precedence I'll make the decision now. Ultimate weapons can be used once as an Ultimate Weapon per round, and from then on as a special weapon. And the extra power is only present during an ultimate round.

"Well I guess I should give them something to fight if they won't fight each other."

TimeLord opened a portal in the far corner of the furnace and out crawled 40 skull spiders.

A bit of advice, from experience. Throwing mooks at the players is not a particularly effective strategy, as players are much more inclined to completely obliterate them or outright ignore them. As judge, consider the setting, and think about what hazards you could feasibly conjure with your almighty judge power from this very hot industrial setting

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: Thanks for clearing that up. I shall upgrade my trusty Snake Cannon to an Ultimate Weapon. The extra power it grants me in Ultimate Rounds shall be levitation. I've added that info to my profile as well. 

Nato [20/20]

The Okotoan skidded to a stop on one of the catwalks, frowning at the sight of the Skull Spiders. "Spiders and snakes," he grinned, pulling out his cannon, "This is going to be fun." 

This special upgrade to a player’s Special Weapon can be selected when a player is judged as the victor of the round. In lieu of accepting a new Special Weapon, the player can instead upgrade it into an Ultimate Weapon. When any Ultimate Modifiers are in effect, Ultimate Weapons can be used once during the round to deal an automatic 10 damage to one other opponent, or to deal an automatic 5 damage to two other opponents.

OOC: Just wanting to clarify, since I'm not familiar with this mechanic - does this mean if I upgrade one of my Special Weapons to an Ultimate Weapon, I'm allowed to only use it once during an Ultimate Round? Or can it still be used as a regular special weapon after that guaranteed hit?

In lieu of precedence I'll make the decision now. Ultimate weapons can be used once as an Ultimate Weapon per round, and from then on as a special weapon. And the extra power is only present during an ultimate round.

A bit of advice, from experience. Throwing mooks at the players is not a particularly effective strategy, as players are much more inclined to completely obliterate them or outright ignore them. As judge, consider the setting, and think about what hazards you could feasibly conjure with your almighty judge power from this very hot industrial setting
OOC:

Oh I just wanted see what they do.

Also I've got a plan involving a lot of fire.

IC:

Looking at his list of tools he can give to fighter he saw that the Mask of fire was an option.

"So that what the gold fire ment."

TimeLord teleported the Mask of fire to Toa Imrukii.

"A mask of fire in the hands of a Toa of fire this should be intesting."

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Imrukii [20/20]

Imrukii summoned a small hand-shield sized wall of flame around his hand, and vaporized the water Pulse shot at him with it. Now with that small threat dealt with he dropped to his feet and turned his attention to a small glimmer in the corner of his eye. Imrukii quickly jerked over to see what it was, only to have a golden Mask that looked like a bizarre Hat land in his arms. Imrukii in that moment realized who had tossed it to him, it was TimeLord, and with that Imrukii decisively placed the Mask over his face.

OOC: Just to clarify, I am still wearing my Kanohi Kualsi technically, like in the trilogy and first comic, I place the mask over my current one.

pure_muscle.png

Pulse [HEALTH: 20/20]

Pulse, seeing Imrukii put on the mask, decided not to waste an opportunity. However... he thrust his trident forward, only to have it stop a few centimetres from Imrukii's torso, and held his hand out, seemingly as if having second thoughts about attacking. Attempting to reinforce this, Pulse twirled his trident around, with the blunt, bottom end now facing Imrukii. "Let's not fight."

Pulse then jerked forward, thrusting his trident forward and extending the prong concealed in the blunt end as he did so, hoping for extra force against Imrukii. 

Edited by Mask Maker Pulse Vatten

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.