BIONIFIGHT ONE

Voltex

Pulse [HEALTH: 7/20]

Pulse span around to Imrukii as he felt their sword slashing partly through his mask, and felt slightly invigorated despite the damage he had taken, charging forth with his trident, thrusting it between Imrukii's legs and then upwards, while also freeing his left hand from his trident as he simultaneously attempted to punch Imrukii in the side of the mask. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Imrukii lept upward once more to avoid Pulse's Trident, and jolted Akorua out forwards in an attempt to slash Pulse in the chest while going in an upwards trajectory. The attack does -4.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Pulse [HEALTH: 7/20]

Remembering the manoeuvre he'd once pulled off against ShadowVezon in Mahri Nui, Pulse reeled his trident back and then thrust it downwards at an angle, to catch the blade of Imrukii's sword, Akorua, between the prongs of his trident, a mere few seconds before it hit him, then proceeded to try and force his trident downwards to keep Akorua locked in place, 

[HP: 2/20] ShadowVezon slowly climbed back up the Furnace despite his critical health. Though he now lacked a proper weapon, he still had one last trick up his sleeve as his gauntlet began charging.

Edited by King ShadowVezon of Kamuk

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

[HP: FF/20] It was a bit anticlimactic but ShadowVezon was glad to once again avoid the bitter sting of death. Besides, it's not as if overcharging the gauntlet would have actually killed anyone anyway.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Hey everyone! Early Bird signups are open on this topic. I will be using the other topic for rounds 7 onwards. I will still be hosting rounds 5 and 6 on this topic, but I'll be posting updates there. As a reminder: If you are currently playing in rounds 4-6, you cannot participate in early-bird signups, and must wait one week for signups.

Edited by Kuan

bBhcfWO.png

"Stop!

I have made my choice after watching all you fight it came down to two fighters.

Nato and Imrukii.

Both displayed creative and interesting moves, but I can only pick one. Since Nato already has won on multiple times I give the victory to Imrukii."

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

"Stop!

I have made my choice after watching all you fight it came down to two fighters.

Nato and Imrukii.

Both displayed creative and interesting moves, but I can only pick one. Since Nato already has won on multiple times I give the victory to Imrukii."

Oh thank the Great Spirit!

pure_muscle.png

Round 6:

The Host teleported all players to the Desolation of the Staff. The host then made ShadowVezon grow to about 12 feet tall and gave him wings upon which to fly. "That should make it very clear who your target is," He chuckled.

Round 6

Judge Battle

ShadowVezon is the target

Desolation of the Staff

Begin!

• Upvote 1

bBhcfWO.png

ShadowVezon's brief panic at returning to the Desolation ended when he noticed his increase in power. He scoured the arena until he spotted Nato, and fired a large (given the increased size of the Electric Gauntlet) bolt of lightning at him.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

TTL 20/20

"Well never been here before."

TimeLord got his hammer out when he saw ShadowVezon become a giant.

"Never seen that either."

OOC:

Could someone give me the lay out of the terrain of the place were at?

I don't anything about this location.

[20/20]

Imrukii decided to take attention to his new special weapon. He had never ridden a skateboard properly in his life, and always lost his balance. However, he could take a few hard falls now as a Toa. He hopped onto the board and it slipped out from under his feet and went flying, Imrukii fell flat, and the board now flying at ludicrous speed in an upwards direction hit the back of the head of the now giant ShadowVezon. Which most certain would get his attention, unintentionally.

OOC: is it alright to have it that if I have two hard falls from the board that I lose -1 from my health?

pure_muscle.png

Nato powered up his mask of speed, quickly moving out of the path of the incoming electric bolt. "Hey, uh, I didn't see the word Ultimate anywhere when the round started!" Nato called out, "Does that mean health isn't A Thing this round?"

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: It's mostly a flat wasteland with the occasional fiery geyser, and ruins from games past dotted throughout. I would assume that Mt. Power would be located somewhere in this area, but going there would be suicidal.

IC: The skateboard smacked into ShadowVezon's head and he turned, shooting at the fallen Imrukii.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Pulse, slightly terrified of the giant ShadowVezon, ineffectually threw his Trident at ShadowVezon's legs, then curled up and very, very, very slowly began trying to creep away, hoping not to be noticed.

Imrukii rubbed his head and looked up to the now giant ShadowVezon. As shots were fired at him by the giant, Imrukii momentary brought his attention to the now freefalling board, and teleported himself over to it and latched one. Imrukii than brought our Akorua and managed to the jab the blade into the elbow of ShadowVezon, stopping the freefall.

pure_muscle.png

OOC: It's mostly a flat wasteland with the occasional fiery geyser, and ruins from games past dotted throughout. I would assume that Mt. Power would be located somewhere in this area, but going there would be suicidal. Other dangers will appear when ShadowVezon triggers them.

IC: The skateboard smacked into ShadowVezon's head and he turned, shooting at the fallen Imrukii.

OOC: Thank you for the explanation.

Also who/what is Mt. Power?

IC:

TimeLord desided it be better to get his bow out.

TimeLord sent a fury of shots at ShadowVezon hoping to take him down.

OOC: Thank you for the explanation.

Also who/what is Mt. Power?

IC:

TimeLord desided it be better to get his bow out.

TimeLord sent a fury of shots at ShadowVezon hoping to take him down.

OOC: It was the mountain where the Staff of Unlimited Power (the original, not my copy) was forged. It holds no importance for you though.

IC: TimeLord's shots only did minor damage but they caught ShadowVezon's attention, and the Skakdi, hoping to take out two birds with one stone, tried to crush TimeLord under the elbow which Imrukii was currently clinging to.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Imrukii, realizing his upper hand in the situation, if he could pull it off, outstretched one arm towards TimeLord and shouted to get his attention as ShadowVezon's elbow approached the Rahkshi. "TIMELORD! GRAB ON!" shouted Imrukii.

pure_muscle.png

OOC: It was the mountain where the Staff of Unlimited Power (the original, not my copy) was forged. It holds no importance for you though.

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

In the distance, you all begin to see the ruins of what was formerly Voltex's Castle. It has seen better days, and is ravaged from games past. The Staff of Unlimited Power appears, bathed in light, atop the castle remains.

The host's voice echoed throughout the area "The holder of the staff will wield immense power. It might be beneficial to turn the tides of war."

Edited by Kuan
  • Upvote 1

bBhcfWO.png

Reacting to Kuan's voice, Pulse uncurled himself. and decided that now was a really good time to call up Usain Bolt and ask if it was okay to use his power. Thankfully, he said yes. Furthermore, he saw Imrukii and Timelord between the ground and ShadowVezon's elbow. Zooming past those both, Pulse very quickly motioned for them to follow him, although he was not sure if they would catch it at the speed he was currently going at, and continued on towards Voltex's Castle, really hoping ShadowVezon wouldn't notice. 

Seeing Pulse speeding off towards the Staff of Unlimited Power, Nato activated his own speed powers, circling behind Shadowvezon and attempting to slash him across the backs of his ankles. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

TimeLord jumped and grasped Imrukii's hand.

"Hold on friend I have plan as well."

TimeLord opened a portal and then said "Imrukii jump!"

TimeLord let go of Imrukii's hand and fell into the portal.

TimeLord's portal opened inside of Voltex's castle.

TimeLord fell to the ground and looked back at the portal hoping his friend heard him.

TimeLord soon noticed he wasn't alone

pulling out his bow he turned around and saw it was Trijhak.

"I saw that gesture you made. So what's your plan? I'm guessing it involves the staff of Ultimate power."

Edited by Toa TimeLord

"It does. My plan involves constantly shifting the Staff of Ultimate Power between ourselves, to amplify our own powers. I shall summon a great mass of water, and then it will be handed to you, you'll teleport to Nato and alter the space around ShadowVezon to disorient him, then you will hand it to Nato, who can then work wonders with Ice. Then to Imrukii, who can then work with the Ice to create a boiling water and scalding steam and burn ShadowVezon, then back to you. You will disorient him once again, at which point it will be passed from you to Nato, who will speed on over to him and summon chains of Ice around his legs. From there, I don't have much of a rest of a plan, we'll make it up as we go along - we still have to account for ShadowVezon's actions.

We will only win this working together, and we cannot hoard the Staff - it must be passed around lest we go mad from power."

Pulse, now having explained his general idea of a plan to Timelord, began climbing up the castle remains, towards the light that bathed the Staff of Ultimate Power, then looked back at TimeLord. "Actually, TimeLord... can you open a portal to the Staff?"

Imrukii for a split second jeered in his mind the action taken by TimeLord, but without hesitation, He shanked Akorua out of Shadow Vezon's elbow and jumped into the portal below.

Landing to his feet outside of the portal, Imrukii said to Timelord "TImelord, just FYI, we may want to eventually follow along with my original plan again at some point." Than Imrukii noticed Trij', and followed along with what it was he was saying by adding "That would certainly work, and especially well if we can manage to combine it with my plan. I'm in."

As Imrukii followed the other two from behind, functioning as a back set of eyes, he noticed the lighting coming right at both Timelord and Trij', and in an instant summoned two balls of flame, and attempted to use those to change the electricities path away from them both. But he was too slower and stuck them both. So he combined the two into one and fired it at the staff to try and knock it out of it's placement.

pure_muscle.png

TimeLord was knocked to the ground and slowly got up.

TimeLord opened a portal under the staff and it fell in it. A moment later it fell right in TimeLord's hand.

"Okay Imrukii what was your plan because my plan was basically what Trijhak said."

TimeLord was knocked to the ground and slowly got up.

TimeLord opened a portal under the staff and it fell in it. A moment later it fell right in TimeLord's hand.

"Okay Imrukii what was your plan because my plan was basically what Trijhak said."

Rather than falling into a portal, where the staff was in fact hovering, it remained hovering above a portal over TimeLord's expecting hand, making him look like a fool. The host chuckled.

bBhcfWO.png

ShadowVezon roared in frustration as his enemies disappeared from under him, correctly expecting them to have escaped to the castle. Nato's attack managed to cause ShadowVezon some pain and the giant swiped down at Nato. To avoid any future blindsides ShadowVezon then took to the air, rapidly flying toward the castle while deadset on taking the Staff for himself.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Well, my plan was to climb our war to the head of ShadowVezon, and to do as much damage as possible to his body on the way up, as well as inflicting damage to his head. We could use the powers of the staff to help us defeat him, but how to get the staff is the bigger question... Hmm... you wouldn't mind opening a portal for me to grab into so as be able to grab the staff from beneath, would you? Perhaps that would work. If not, I'll have to deal with a seared arm." Said Imrukii, as he held Akorua in his right hand, and the Skateboard beneath his left, which had before been on his back.

pure_muscle.png

"My portal is still open I'll just grab the staff."

TimeLord slowly put his hand in the portal and grabbed hold of the staff. Suddenly a bolt of energy shot through TimeLord making him begin to shack.

TimeLord then slowly pulled the staff out and closed the portal.

"I'm not as young as I use to be. So shall we start."

TimeLord focused his energy into the staff and mentally pinpointed all the fighters. His eyes glowed blue and energy began to ripple off of him. Then time stopped.

"I just stopped time for the entire arena and was able to bring all fighters into the paused reality except ShadowVezon.

This should give us plenty of time to get ourselves organized and to fill Nato in on the plan. But we have to do this quickly I don't know how long I can keep time stopped even with the staff.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

OOC: This'll be a fun challenge. Just make sure to keep the Staff out of ShadowVezon's hands, I'm sure you don't want to be fighting TwilightVezon.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Pulse, only recovering from the earlier lightning, seeing Timelord drop the Staff, activated the powers of Usain Bolt and sped towards the Staff, grabbing it.

Of course, it seems Timelord was right in that wielding the Staff took a great deal of willpower. He felt the great energy flow through him, chaotic, uncontrolled energy that would strike out at everyone and everything if not controlled. Holding the Staff and the Trident in one hand, as if they were one item, Pulse held it up to the sky.

"There was no sea here. But there will be."

Pulse began summoning the largest body of water he knew, thinking of great, endless sea on Aqua Magna, pouring through rapidly from no particular point and forming a great wave.

"Now, Timelord... take this Staff to Nato... and my trident, too."

Seeing Trijhak retrieve the staff successfully, and with better grip this time, the host chuckled. Not much later, the spear of fusion appeared before ShadowVezon. "Have fun with this, it appears you missed your chance for the staff."

As trijhak tries to hand off the staff, it refuses to leave his grip. "It appears you have to carry it at this time. Don't screw it up!" uttered the host.

Trijhak wields the Staff of Unlimited Power!

ShadowVezon wields the Spear of Fusion!

Edited by Kuan

bBhcfWO.png

TimeLord nodded and took both weapons. And jumped into a portal.

He reappeared in front of a speeding Nato.

"Oh no."

The two collided but TimeLord made sure to not drop the staff a second time.

"Nato! Trijhak has a plan to stop ShadowVezon but we need to work together. You need to freeze him then you have to hand the staff to Imrukii. Here's the staff and Trijhak trident as proof I speck the truth."

Edited by Toa TimeLord

TimeLord nodded and took both weapons. And jumped into a portal.

He reappeared in front of a speeding Nato.

"Oh no."

The two collided but TimeLord made sure to not drop the staff a second time.

"Nato! Trijhak has a plan to stop ShadowVezon but we need to work together. You need to freeze him then you have to hand it to Imrukii. Here's the staff and Trijhak trident as proof I speck the truth."

Seeing Trijhak retrieve the staff successfully, and with better grip this time, the host chuckled. Not much later, the spear of fusion appeared before ShadowVezon. "Have fun with this, it appears you missed your chance for the staff."

As trijhak tries to hand off the staff, it refuses to leave his grip. "It appears you have to carry it at this time. Don't screw it up!" uttered the host.

Trijhak wields the Staff of Unlimited Power!

ShadowVezon wields the Spear of Fusion!

TimeLord I did in fact prevent Trijhak from being able to release the staff. If anything you just have his trident at the moment.

bBhcfWO.png

OOC:

θ~θ

Well this is awkward.

IC:

"Well Nato I have his trident the staff is stuck on him. I could open a portal to Trijhak so you could channel your ice powers to him so he can freeze ShadowVezon."

TimeLord opened a portal and extended a hand out toward Nato.

"You coming?"