BIONIFIGHT ONE

Voltex

"Wait... we can breathe underwater...? All of us...?" Imrukii paused for a second, head still in-bubble, just dumbfounded. Imrukii seriously had nothing to say, than he could feel Kuan strike at his legs and was knocked away from the buble. Sprialling downwards, Imrukii had a freakout at the realization.

After the quick freakout, Imrukii got his balance in order, and recoordinated himself.

OOC: Edited post because it didn't fit in line with events.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

"Right, I just lost my sense of reality for a second. Sorry about that. I didn't know we could breathe down here without the bubble."

Imrukii drew Akorua, and amped the blade up, standing besides TimeLord.

pure_muscle.png

Unlike most of the other contestants, Nato was not surrounded on all sides by water when Blade's attack electrified the entire arena. Still, the sudden shock was paralysingly effective, and Nato collapsed where he stood, spasming in pain. 

When he eventually came to his senses, his shelter had filled entirely with water, and his pit mutation had run its course. Exiting the semi-collapsed building, Nato activated his mask and torpedoed through the streets of the sunken city, seeking out... There you are. 

Glimpsing his quarry between a few distant structures, Nato changed his angle of attack, giving the group of combatants a wide berth before sweeping in towards Timelord from behind at full speed, sword leveled to skewer him in the spine. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

TimeLord felt a rush in the water and turned around seeing Nato coming right at him. He quickly got his hammer out to block the Okotoan's blade.

"So I see you survived. To bad, I guess I'll just have to beat you the old fashion way... brutally!"

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

After having recovered from her own attack, Blade felt a little miffed that somehow things had not affected the people who were directly nearby. Figuring that it was due to some water related shenanigans, and deciding to push her luck after dodging out of the way of the fire blast that somehow worked under water, she charged up another high power electric attack as quick as she could, firing off just as just saw Nato appear from behind TimeLord.

Bugger.

Pulse, shortly after getting electrified from an unknown source, popping his 'bubble' and causing him to be mutated, and having his last attempt at attacking seem ineffective, decided to try and seek out the source of the electricity. After a short while of searching, he saw Blade, in the distance, throwing his trident through the water towards her, while simultaneously increasing the pressure of the water around her.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Imrukii finally came to the realization of just how he was able to breathe underwater, his lungs had been mutated. Oddly he didn't sense this at first, but the realization came to him too late, as he witnessed Timelord get attacked by Tano. Imrukii would not however let this slip, and quickly swam towards nato, blade in-hand,a dn actively glowing with heat, apparent even under water. Imrukii smashed into Nato's back with the broad side of his blade and body, trying to knock Nato away from TimeLord

OOC: If anyone is wondering how my fire elemental power works underwater, it does so by evaporating the water around it, However the attacks take much more out of me than they would on land, and the attacks power quickly dissipates traveling very long distances in water. Only at relatively close distances are they any obstacle or danger to overcome. Also IRL I can swim rather well, and that is represented in-character too, despite the barriers others of the Element of Fire may have to face.

pure_muscle.png

Although being swatted in the back with the flat of a heated sword was far from the most enjoyable of experiences, it was vastly superior to being hit with the edge of a heated sword. Fortunately, Imrukii seemed to have forgotten that drag was a factor when fighting underwater, and as such his blow didn't have as much force behind it as it otherwise might have. 

Nato tumbled forwards through the water, turning to face Imrukii and Timelord with a wicked grin on his face. 

See, the thing about being underwater is that the water seeps quite effortlessly into even the tiniest gaps and openings in one's joints and armour. And water, when frozen, had a natural tendency to expand. So, as Nato struck out with his powers in an attempt to freeze the water in and around Timelord and Imrukii, he anticipated that the experience would be quite... unpleasant for them. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Imrukii, realizing the ability of his opponent, let out a wave of heat throughout the water, which made it burningly hot to the touch in an attempt to stave off Nato's attack. Than Imrukii let out fire energy from his arms and extended to his sword, to evaporate the water around it, and in turn reducing the drag. And as such Imrukii raved up his blade, and swung his blade at Nato in the left side of his body.

pure_muscle.png

Nato's grin grew even wider, if that was even possible. 

Imrukii was expending more energy to fuel his powers than he ordinarily would have to, just to counteract the water all around him. Nato, on the other hand, was expending less energy, since he could simply freeze the existing water rather than having to create ice out of nothing. And, thanks to a delightful quirk of physics called the Mpemba effect, boiling water tended to freeze faster that cold water, making things even easier for Nato. 

Thus, as Imrukii's sword swung towards the left side of Nato's body, Nato retaliated with his powers, utilising his elemental advantage in an effort to entrap Imrukii's sword, and the arm holding it, in a solid block of ice. 

"THAT DARN MPEMBA!!!!!!!" Imrukii shouted out. "I should I have remembered when I put hot water in a freezer it freezes faster! Dangit!!!" And with that Imrukii teleported back some distance, struggling to break the ice with his strength bounding his arms and sword together. Imrukii, frustrated by his perdicament, used a bit of heat to help melt the ice and managed to free himself that way.

"Well, note to self, do not fight ice opponents in water.... I just hope that TimeLord can suffice." Than it hit him, an idea. A grin grew on his face, though it may be risky to his health.

Imrukii teleported back over to Nato, and attempted again to slash at him, only this time holding the sword with one hand, still activated.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

As Imrukii appeared before Nato again, the Okotoan froze the water between himself and his opponent, a wall that kept him safe from the incoming superheated slash. 

Nato drifted backwards in the water, putting a little more distance between himself and his attackers. 

It all fell into Imrukii's plan, as the water around Imrukii's sword became frozen, he used the Momentum and his now frozen blade and upper arm to smash through the wall of ice.

pure_muscle.png

Powering up his ever-reliable Mask of Speed, Nato circled wide and struck out with his sword at Imrukii's now-exposed right side.

Blade noticed that everyone was still attacking each other, and bit her lip as she debated what to do, but decided the upsides were worth the downsides.

Time for Nova! She thought to herself, as she let loose another charged burst of electricity.

• Upvote 1

Imrukii fighting against the drag of the water, reflected Nato's strike to his right side, and used his now frozen arm, assisted by a small jet of fire (which quickly dissipated) and his brute strength against the drag of the water to knock away nato.

pure_muscle.png

"Imrukii I got a plan.I'm going to try and create a localize gravity loss."

TimeLord focused his energy to the small block sized area that they where fighting in. Energy steamed off of him as he released the pull on the fabric of space/time. The water around the three fighters began to break apart into balls floating in midair.

"Imrukii it's done. Nato if I where you I'd be more careful using your super speed, you don't want to go flying off now do you."

TimeLord got his bow out and started firing shoots at Nato.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Nato frowned confusedly at Timelord for a few moments, then powered up his mask once more to avoid the incoming shots. Bound by gravity or not, the water was still water, and as such, swimming through it was still entirely possible, a task made all the easier by Nato's increased speed. 

In fact, without a mask of speed to boost their movements, surely Timelord had just made it harder for himself and Imrukii? 

Eager to test that theory, Nato kicked off a drifting chunk of rubble and ricocheted himself right towards Timelord, his sword slicing out eagerly towards the other being's neck. 

Reminder that the round will be ending and Tekulo will be selecting a winner tomorrow morning.

It's tomorrow morning! =D

Well, y'all managed to do it. Mahri Nui was a promising city full of hope and it's ruined. A third of the buildings have toppled over and the rest at the very least have suffered severe water damage. The real estate value has plummeted and all of the city's investors are ruined. Congratulations.

This was an interesting round. Blade and Pulse had some really nice fight scenes as did Salamence (who tore the roof off that mamma jamma!). Also a lot of stuff happened. Bubbles popped, betrayals occurred and couples broke up! Lots of drama that I'm totally not making up at all.

Overall, though, nobody really seemed to completely best anyone else. So, choosing a victor based on the number of knockouts isn't going to happen. I'm going to judge this based on who utilized their elements and equipment the best. And while Blade came close by managing to electrocuted everyone multiple times, I have to say Nato really grabbed my attention with his clever use of Ice powers this round.

So, congratulations Nato!

Edited by SwagtronYOLO

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

I... how does this keep happening...  :confused:

Umm, do you think it's possible for me to point out something that feels a little odd without it seeming like complaining or so? =/

You have my vote on that.

But a bit off topic I will say this, I am glad we won't be in Mahri-Nui next round. That Arena was cool, but the Mpemba effect really held me back.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

If you're going to be ungrateful about it then fine. 

Wasn't trying to ungrateful. Just kinda confused as to how I somehow keep winning despite having no idea what the heck I'm doing approximately 80% of the time. 

Wait did Nato win or Blade?

Well if Nato is fine with winning, then he shall be the victor.

However if he is feeling generous, he may let Blade challenge him in an epic tournament of rock paper scissors that shall last three days and eight nights. Should Blade accept and win, then it is out of my hands.

• Upvote 1

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

While I am not known for my generosity, in this particular situation I do feel like Blade is far more deserving of victory than I, so I'm inclined to hand off the win to her. 

Okay guys, it's been three days. Are we going to continue this game anytime this century?

pure_muscle.png

It's the Easter break. People are busy with holidays and family get-togethers and whatnot. 

Becalm thyself and be patient. 

• Upvote 1

It's the Easter break. People are busy with holidays and family get-togethers and whatnot. 

Becalm thyself and be patient.

UzakRlv.jpg

(....Mem-Mem-Mem-Memory... My Useless, Useless, Useless Memory....)

• Upvote 1

pure_muscle.png

Apparently Voltex is going through a bad illness.

Sorry to hear that. I myself am actually dealing with a major health issue, but still. I hope they get better.

pure_muscle.png

Apologies for there being no round this week. Been quite sick.

I'll have a proper round ending post for Round 4 by Saturday, and Round 5 will begin Sunday (or perhaps a bit earlier). We'll still go until the end of Round 6, so it'll be a bit longer before signups open again.

Apologies for there being no round this week. Been quite sick.

I'll have a proper round ending post for Round 4 by Saturday, and Round 5 will begin Sunday (or perhaps a bit earlier). We'll still go until the end of Round 6, so it'll be a bit longer before signups open again.

Fell better soon Tex.

pure_muscle.png