BIONIFIGHT ONE

Voltex

I'd be on board for that. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Same, might as well do something. Just imagining picturing it though... Him coming into the space and being all like "WHAT ARE DOING?!?!"

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I haven't yet judged, but I kinda want to fight. As for an Arena, what is the blankest place we could fight in? Besides Ko-Wahi.

pure_muscle.png

In my totally-not-biased opinion, Ko-Wahi sounds perfect.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

In terms of arenas from Bionifight One, Ko-Wahi would be the best choice. (The only plain arena I can really think of from experience was The Void from Bionifight Ultimate, but that had the gimmick of antigravity combat.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

How about the Desert of Po-Wahi? On a calm day, mind you. Or a flat and safe arwa of Onu-Wahi? Or the Shores of Mata Nui? Just some furthur ideas.

pure_muscle.png

Ko-Wahi does seem to be the blankest place we could fight on. The other arenas, so far, are not as blank. But a specific portion of Ko-Wahi, like a flat, blank expanse of nothing but snow, the only things breaking up the expanse of white being the presence of other fighters.

Let's not try to make up or add any arenas, I think that's stepping a little too far, further than we already are. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

UNOFFICIAL ROUND
Game Type: Free For All
Modifiers: None
Arena: Ko-Wahi

Judge: EVERYBODY

This unofficial round begins with us all appearing in Ko-Wahi, yet something is off. There is a lack of an all-seeing presence. All we can see is an endless expanse of white - snow covering the ground, broken up only by the presence of fighters, somewhat itching to fight, having not seen battle in slightly too long.  There will be no winners, no losers, no weapons given, just... a battle in a largely blank expanse, simply for one reason: to pass the time, until this all-seeing presence hopefully returns. 

FIGHT BEGINS NOW! 

• Upvote 2

Imrukii clutched onto Akorua, activating it to it's max, and holding it just over his left shoulder. Crouching slightly, Imrukii squinted his eyes a bit and took in his surroundings. It's all just white, broken up by the presence of his fellow fighters. Though this round is but to pass the time, Imrukii could only feel a growing excitement for the events of this round to transpire. Be them good or ill, this free-for-all he thought to himself will be a good one.

Imrukii stood ready to face whoever his opponent happened to be. And stood ready to spring into action at any time. Though by nature being pacifistic, not often one to make the first move, Imrukii let up on this rule for this round, and fired a small insignificant flame towards Pulse to try and get his attention.

pure_muscle.png

ShadowVezon looked around in confusion, as the Skakdi could tell that something was wrong. Imrukii's flame caught his attention and ShadowVezon turned, firing a bolt of lightning at the Toa.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Imrukii senced the bolt of lightning coming at him from his left fland, and used Akorua to defelect the bolt of energy away from him. Imrukii managed to reflect the bolt into the snow below his feet, and turned his right side towards ShadowVezon and fired a flair of Plasma from his blade.

pure_muscle.png

"Oh, heck yes!" Nato grinned, his momentary confusion at the general wrongness of the round quickly dissipating as he took in his surroundings, "Who's first?" He drew his sword and shifted into a defensive stance, ready for action. 

Nato activated his mask, speeding quickly to the side, out of the path of the incoming projectiles. He retaliated with his own powers, attempting to solidify the snow that Timelord was standing in into solid ice, to trap his feet. 

TimeLord saw Nato's ice attack was coming at him and opened a portal under himself to escape. The portal re-opened above Nato in the air.

As TimeLord fall he got his hammer ready to smash it down on the Okotoan.

"You could say I've got the drop on you."

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Nato, incorrectly anticipating that Timelord had teleported behind him, lunged into a forward roll, a roll that still brought him out of the path of Timelord's descending strike. 

Bouncing to his feet, Nato rounded on his attacker and once again extend his powers on the snow around them, this time trying to reshape it into spikes of ice to skewer Timelord where he stood. 

TimeLord jumped out of the way of the Ice spikes and smashed the nearest ones with his hammer.

"I see your in yout element. Lets hear things up a bit shall we."

TimeLord wiped out his bow and begin firing.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

"You never learn, do you?" Nato snickered, blurring out of the way thanks to his ever-handy mask. "For a being who claims to be a master of space and time, you're not very good at thinking outside the box."

Imrukii managed to dodge out of the way of the bolt by just a few mere inches, and charged right at ShadowVezon. Blade outstretched, both hands on blade, turned the bladed edge of Akorua towards ShadowVezon.

pure_muscle.png

Of course, given that the hammer was stationary, it did very little to make Nato slow down. So, a split second after he struck the hammer, he slammed at high speed into the rest of Timelord, an experience that would surely be unpleasant for both of them. 

Nato cursed under his breath, diving to the side to avoid the incoming bolts. 

He was really starting to despise time travel... 

Pulse, eyeing Timelord from afar, called upon the powers of Usain Bolt to close the gap between him and Timelord faster than the eye could see, attempting to collide all three prongs of his trident with Timelord's body, simultaneously winking at Nato.

OOC: Since ShadowVezon hasn't responded, I'll just continue my move.

Imrukii slammed into the stationary ShadowVezon, knocking him down to the ground. Instead of slashing his downed opponent with his blade however, Imrukii went the more merciful route and let his opponent fall down.

Imrukii glanced over to Nato, seeing his debacle between him and TimeLord unfolding. "Ah, Time Travel... Almost makes up for my quick-nerved teleporting, as one would say in tree-speak."

Than Imrukii spotted the action taken by Pulse. His eyes widened, and with a quick glance down at ShadowVezon, Imrukii teleported over to TImeLord 1 bio away only to see him get pronged between the ends of Pulse's Tridant.

pure_muscle.png

Seeing Pulse coming at him with the trident he quickly stopped time.

He walked over to Imrukii then restarted time. He then got his bow out and sent a a fury of energy beams at Pulse and Nato alike.

"Hello old friend good to see you again. Don't panic I have been stopping time as a means to travel. If you ever wanted to tag along just ask."

Edited by Toa TimeLord

"Well, this is a free for all. I wouldn't want to crush any trust between us, but given that ShadowVezon has been oddly inactive, and you have your hands full, I kinda lack an opponent at the moment. I guess I'll just wait around than."

And with that, Imrukii say down, and began meditating.

pure_muscle.png

OOC: Sorry about that.

IC: ShadowVezon got back up, brushing snow from his coat. He turned to Imrukii and, recognising TimeLord's voice from the Great Furnace, fully noticed him for the first time. The Skakdi scowled as he switched on the chainsword before dropping into his shadow, leaping from Imrukii's and attempting to slice through TimeLord while he was distracted.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Imrukii gave no hesitation as he lunged Akorua into the air, knocking ShadowVezon away from attacking TimeLord with the broad side of the blade.

"As far as I can assess, Timelord has enough on his plate right now. It's 2 against 1 for him, I think that is fair enough, 3 seems over the top. Besides, that leaves me without an opponent. Then again, Kuan is nowhere to be seen. So that just leaves you and me."

pure_muscle.png