BIONIFIGHT ONE

Voltex

In an attempt to try and do at least a little damage before the fireproof affects of ShadowVezon's powers took into play, Imrukii jagged Akorua into the back of ShadowVezon's neck, and pulled it out again, continuing his upwards climb.

Imrukii managed to get to ShadowVezon's head, where TimeLord was.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

'Pulseidon', upon hearing ShadowVezon scream, had an idea.

"I wish to offer the others as sacrifice and a peace offering to you, Lord ShadowVezon of Shadow and the Desolation."

Pulse, anticipating a response, covered himself with a 'membrane' of water, to act as a weak shield. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

TimeLord seeing that lava was begining to cover ShadowVezon looked over to Imrukii and came up with a plan to save them.

"Imrukii could you use your power of fire to bend the lava away from us?

Also can I borrow your sword? I have a plan that could defeat ShadowVezon once and for all."

TimeLord then saw Pulse offering himself to ShadowVezon and sent a quick round of shots at him.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Imrukii lowered his head. Recombined his blade, tossed it over to TimeLord, and took a stance, beginning to bend the lava around ShadowVezon around them. But it was difficult, he could merely control the firey heat within the lava, not the earth and stone, and there was a lot of it. It was slow, and aching on his body, yet he remained stalwart and ridged to surrender in this situation. The lava slowly rose up around ShadowVezon, Timelord and Himself. Making it up to ShadowVezon's elbows, and still rising ever slowly. Imrukii's body was straining, but he managed to boost his elemental energy with the residual heat, and thusly return some of the heat energy back into the lava to aid him with his task.

pure_muscle.png

"Your offer is accepted, Pulse." ShadowVezon stepped slightly backward out of the geyser, before channeling the lava, blasting it at his face like a flamethrower. The Skakdi was of course still protected from the heat, unlike Imrukii and TimeLord.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Imrukii managed to capture, despite his body being strained beyond reason, some lava from around Shadow Vezon, letting go of his concentration of tne rest of the lava around them, a protective wall of Lava in front of both himself and TimeLord, to block the incoming lava. As ironic as it may have been, it actually worked. However the weight of the wall, as well as the residual collected lava was too great, and so Imrukii had to throw it away from himself, and flung it towards the direction of pulse.

Imrukii dropped to his knees in utter exhaustion, baring capable lf holding himself up. His body began giving out, despite him telling it to continue.

pure_muscle.png

Pulse, being so mad that he could not comprehend ShadowVezon rejecting the offer, found himself covered in lava. This was very painful and melted  a good chunk of his armour. Pulse screamed out in agony, and instinctively became very aggressive. dashing at ShadowVezon, trailing his trident along the ground, itself trailing water and lightning, and then leapt into the air, with the intent of creating a gash in ShadowVezon's left ankle. 

Pulse's trident cut deep into ShadowVezon, only increasing his intense rage. ShadowVezon started wildly throwing fire at Pulse while attempting to crush Imrukii and TimeLord with his hand. He had severely underestimated his opponents and was determined not to use his trump card too early, especially not while he still lacked the Staff.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Imrukii crawled himself over to TimeLord, and grabbed onto his ankle in an attempt to get his attention that they may want to get off. Despite having the looming threat of either being crushed or swipped off.

pure_muscle.png

Having recognised that he was hopelessly outmatched in this clash of titans, Nato kept his distance, sitting down atop one of the castle crumbling parapets to watch the fight unfold. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

TimeLord felt Imrukii grab his ankle and looked down.

He then opened a portal to the castle.

"Imrukii go into the portal I have to stay and finish what must be done."

TimeLord took his friends sword and stabbed it into ShadowVezon's head them swung his hammer down apon the blade like if it were a nail.

IC: ShadowVezon screamed in anguish and had no other choice but to get serious, enacting his final strategy; the Darkest Dawn.

ARENA: The skies above the Desolation rapidly blacken until the arena is plunged into darkness.

IC: ShadowVezon then realised that the lava inhibited his Shadow powers and expelled it from his armour at Pulse.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

TimeLord twisted the blade as he pulled it out. He saw Imrukii hadn't moved and picked him up and jumped into the portal that led to the castle.

As TimeLord set Imrukii down he saw the sky go dark and felt a presence in the room.

"So this is where you been hiding. I see you got a gift from our host." TimeLord gazed at the disk them back at Nato.

"So now what."

Pulse leapt to the side, narrowly avoiding the first barrage of fire, and then found himself unable to see much due to the growing darkness, apart from the glowing lava, which hit him - but the membranous shield he'd created earlier protected him from the full pain of it, though it did break as he searched for a safe spot to stand in the darkness. 

Plunging his trident into the ground to use as a conduit, 'Pulseidon'; as he still thought himself; called upon the Staff of Ultimate Power to amplify his powers over water and augment them with lightning through the trident - the trident was to suck every last bit of water out of the ground and into the sky to create a very hostile and aggressive thunderstorm, replete with lightning to strike ShadowVezon (and others) and illuminate the darkness.

ShadowVezon saw what Pulse was doing and took his chance to lunge at him. Still unaware that the Staff could not be taken, he attemped to force it out of his hands. "You will not keep me from my destiny, Pulse!"

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

ShadowVezon was repelled from Pulse, dissipating into the darkness before he hit the ground. "The Staff alone is insufficient to achieving Godhood if the wielder is unworthy. Though you access the power, you lack the experience to fully comprehend the magnitude of your capabilities. However, I offer a solution." The Skakdi appeared a distance away from Pulse, Staff of Fusion in his hand. "In my unfathomably long lifetimes, I have mastered the Staff which you now possess. I offer you the opportunity to combine our two beings, to combine your power with my wisdom. Alone your insufficient grasp of your own power provides weakness, but together we could surpass the Gods themselves and become truly all-powerful!".

Edited by King ShadowVezon of Kamuk

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Imrukii slowly lifted his head, barely able to see with his eye, let alone move his limbs, he wispered to TimeLord.

"T-T-Timelord... I just want you to know, that when I w-was a Matoran, I served as a Mask Maker in M-Metru Nui... If, that disk is so pure enough, and of a power so useful on it's own, that it is possible to make that disk into a ma-ask.... But, if... it... can... help... us... w-win this f-fight, than so be it. Regardless of i-if Nato wins another round... B-Because of it. We cannot let Pulse and ShadowVezon combine..."

pure_muscle.png

OOC:

Imrukii I think crafting disks into mask might be seen as another power.

I don't know we need the host to check.

IC:

"Imrukii your to weak to move let alone forge a mask but our friend Nato to my knowledge is a decent of Ekimu. If anyone could forge a mask it be him. You could talk him through the process."

TimeLord gazed at ShadowVezon and knew what to do.

"I'm going back.

I'm going to steal the staff of fusion. To by you two time."

TimeLord teleported back on top of ShadowVezon's head and jumped down to the arm holding the staff and quickly stabbed ShadowVezon's hand and lunged for the staff of fusion.

IC: ShadowVezon scowled and once again dispersed into darkness, leaving TimeLord crashing to the ground. The Skakdi reappeared next to Pulse and fired a burst of fire at TimeLord.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"I don't suppose you're going to tell me what this disk does?" Nato called up to the unseen presence of the Host, "Or give me a launcher so I can actually use it?" 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

TimeLord once recover from the fall saw the fire blast coming toward him and jumped out of the way.

Luckily for TimeLord he landed next to Imrukii's blade. Picking the blade up TimeLord prepaid to strike but stopped as he saw Pulse begin to bite ShadowVezon's foot.

"If this wasn't a life or death battle that be pretty funny. Now if only I had enought time to get the staff."

Suddenly TimeLord had a stupid realization.

He can get enough time, he's a Time Lord for a reason.

TimeLord slapped himself in the face and stopped time for a good 4 to 5 minutes. Plenty of time for him to take the staff out from ShadowVezon's hands. TimeLord ran up to ShadowVezon and jumped up to the staff. He began to tug on the staff and felt it began to slide out. With seconds to spare he was able to pull the staff from ShadowVezon's grip. Just as he landed on the ground TimeLord's temporary time freeze broke and he was directly in front of the titan ShadowVezon.

"Bye."

TimeLord opened a portal to the castle but it was a 10 yards away. He began to run for it hopping he could out run the titan judge.

"I... I only ever brought up the c-concept of making the disk into a mask because of it's power. S-Since we don't know the power of the disk, it is kind of pointless." said Imrukii, softly spoken.

His spine, his arms and legs, were all aching beyond imagine, the utter strain put on his body was far too great. Fire alone doesn't have really any weight, except if it is an exponential lot of it. Imrukii was no Toa of Earth, Stone, or Iron. He could lift more than enough of his own weight, but it was just far too much for him. He was at the mercy of the environment, barely even able to turn his head to teleport away to safety. Yet still, he need to defend himself in some way...

Imrukii summoned a small ord of fire, nad had it orbit around him, just touching the sand around him, raising it up just by a mere centimeter, and slowly turning it to glass. The process was slow and methodical, but it was slowly forming a ring of glass around him.

pure_muscle.png

"I have a better idea," Nato chuckled, using the disk to rob Timelord of his time/portal powers.

• Upvote 1

Imrukii could feel the betrayel within the ground, and summoned a wall of fire up from beneath the ground a few feet in front if where TimeLord was in an attempt that the smoke would lift the disk upwards and shoot it upwards off course. Not knowing if it were to work, or where it would land if it did.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

OOC: HAHAHAHAHA

IC: ShadowVezon broke free from Pulse's bite and dissipated once more, moved through the darkness and materialised between TimeLord and the portal. ShadowVezon suppressed the wall of fire to keep the disk on course and allowed it to hit TimeLord, taking advantage of Nato's mistimed betrayal to pull the Spear back from TimeLord. "I will not be held back so close to my ascension!"

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Immensely satisfied with the outcome, Nato sat himself down near the edge of the parapet once again. He knew there was no chance of him winning this round anymore, but the personal satisfaction he'd gotten as a result was a perfectly acceptable payoff. 

OOC: wait is the portal still open or did it close? I know I no longer have the power but where do we stand on preexisting portal.

IC:

TimeLord was knocked to his knees as the disk hit him. A sudden feeling of loss hit him. His power if time was gone.

"I'm going to kill that coward."

TimeLord muttered to himself.

He then got his friends sword and looked up at ShadowVezon.

"No idiotic fool deserves such power.

You claim that the staff will make you more powerful than the gods well your wrong so very wrong. You will always stay the fool who sees himself a God.

It's time you fell."

TimeLord took the sword and slashed at ShadowVezon's ankles.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

TimeLord's strike added to the many gashes on ShadowVezon's ankles, and ShadowVezon was beginning to have trouble walking. Though he could use the darkness to hide his exhaustion, he would soon lose from attrition if he did not get the power of the Staff soon. Fortunately, he now had the Spear and Pulse was in range, so ShadowVezon fired at Pulse in order to fuse with him.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Seeing ShadowVezon in fatigue, the Host had a brilliant idea. Suddenly ShadowVezon would find his wounds healed and his stamina restored. "Go have some fun."

The host then witnessed that Nato had used the kanoka disk on TL, and cackled uncontrollably.

After he regained his composure, the host reminded everyone "I'll be ending the round tomorrow."

bBhcfWO.png

TimeLord was knocked to the ground and as he was getting up he saw ShadowVezon use the spear.

TimeLord without thinking jumped into the blast from the spear.

The energy of the weapon made his physical form feel weird.

"You wanted to be a God? You got your wish."

TimeLord and ShadowVezon bodies began to be pulled toward each other. The fusion process had begun.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Pulse, having accidentally collided with Timelord earlier and the original target of the Spear, also began to be pulled towards ShadowVezon and Timelord, and it seemed quite the conundrum, Pulse unable to stop it. 

ShadowVezon wasn't bothered by this, in fact he was quite glad. While ShadowVezon was well aware of the damage which could be done through unwilling fusees, he could easily unfuse himself if the situation came to it, and it would prevent TimeLord from continuing to oppose him.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Imrukii was far too weak to walk, yet still, though his efforts to stop TimeLord from losing his powers were in vein. Seeing TimeLord, as well as Pulse began to be fused with ShadowVezon, Imrukii spared to time. He teleported over to the energy field, deciding that if he was going to be able to do anything, he might as well be fused.

Imrukii too was now heing pulled in, but this was all to his plan.

pure_muscle.png