BIONIFIGHT ONE

Voltex

Nato just sat back and laughed delightedly at the chaos he had wrought. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Pulse, feeling himself being pulled ever closer to ShadowVezon, Timelord, and Imrukii, tried to yell at Nato to tell Nato to join in on the fun. He could feel the fusion progressing, as he started to 'hear' thoughts that did not seem to be his own. 

"Don't be shy!"

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

"I'm not shy, I'm just being practical!" Nato called back, "The point of this round was to fight Shadowvezon, so if you all become Shadowvezon, then I'm pretty sure that means I win by default." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"We're not becoming ShadowVezon... ShadowVezon's becoming us!" Pulse screamed internally, not sure if that was his own voice, while dropping his trident from shock in Nato's general direction.

"But whoever has the strongest of mind's will overcome the lessor of mind...." said Imrukii.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

IC: Unfortunately for the others, ShadowVezon's willpower was unrivalled, built up by his unfathomably long lifespan.

ARENA: Meteors have resumed raining down onto Voltex's Castle.

Edited by King ShadowVezon of Kamuk

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Ok so I was perfectly fine with TL throwing a wrench in SV's plan to fuse with pulse, but the Spear of Fusion only fuses two beings, so Pulse and Imrukii are in fact not fusing with SV and TL, and are feeling very silly right now

ShadowVezon and TimeLord have fused to become TimeVezon!

• Upvote 2

bBhcfWO.png

Imrukii got knocked back from the fusion process, but he realized that TimeLord would be capable of overcoming ShadowVezon's mind.

pure_muscle.png

As the dust settled the giant, four armed black, white and blue titan emerged.

Hearing the host call them by the name "TimeVezon" got there attention.

"Been a good million years since I've fused forgot how fun it is. Oh ShadowVezon your not the only one with a long life, TimeLord is over two billion years old. He doesn't even come from this universe. Hello? It appears that the ShadowVezon is unconscious. Plenty of time to in act my plan."

TimeVezon took the spear of fusion and rammed it into his very heart.

Both red and blue blood began to gush out of the injury.

With in moments the fusion would collapse back into two beings. Both in a state that will kill both of them.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I should note that TimeVezon is not exclusively controlled by TimeLord, nor is TimeLord so quickly able to will such grievous self harm. The two are no longer of separate wills, but one fused being with one fused mind. You two will have to work together to kill the puny players who are trying to kill you.

bBhcfWO.png

Pusle was also knocked back by the fusion. On one hand, he'd avoided being fused and still had the Staff of Ultimate Power, on the other, he'd just missed out on true godhood. 

The force of the knockback, however, made Pulse forget his delusions of being god of the sea and had returned him to normal. 

"Still don't have the Staff, do you! Was that not your plan? To fuse yourself with me? Looks like you got the wrong person!" Pulse taunted. Now in much better control of his mental faculties, Pulse called over to Imrukii and Nato, throwing his trident peacefully at the former. "Grab the trident, I'll teleport you back to me!"

"Hold the Staff with me! I believe a storm of fiery, electrified icicles raining down upon that... thing... can put an end to this!"

Edited by Trijhak

"Well, aren't you all glad I got rid of Timelord's time powers now?" Nato smirked, ducking down off the parapet as meteors began raining down onto the castle once more. "That all turned out quite nicely, all things considered." 

Pulse, having not been aware of meteors, soon got hit by one and got sent flying back into the castle's walls. Getting up, Pulse decided to try and seek out Nato, the power of Usain Bolt aiding him as he began to search.

Imrukii managed to get to his feet, and slowly limped his way over to the direction of Pulse. Now weaponless, and without strength, Imrukii frantically looked around to try and spot where his blade was, but to no avail. Imrukii fell to his hands and knees, and frowned.

pure_muscle.png

Still searching for Nato, Pulse almost did not see Imrukii limping his way over to him. Dashing to the falling Imrukii, Pulse grabbed his hand and placed it around the Staff of Ultimate Power. 

"Help me. We might burn out and die, but we' very well may be victorious yet. Stay with me, and channel every last ounce of energy you have through this Staff, and if you need to, use my Trident as a cane. And here's some water, drink it up." Pulse slowly opened Imrukii's mouth and sprayed a bit of water in there, well-intentioned.

"Perhaps, if you are so close to dying... maybe we can both unleash a nova blast. Through the staff. Two amplified nova blasts combined into this one massive one, which will most certainly leave nothing of us behind, and then it'll be just the Staff, Nato - unless he decides to join us, and hopefully a weakened or defeated... thing."

"I'm not a Toa," Nato caught the end of the conversation as he stumbled onto the pair, "I can't do a nova blast." 

"Well, neither am I. That is why I assume it will kill us. Don't need to be a Toa to discharge all the energy you have, just need to be a Toa to withstand it. And Imrukii's already weakened... but you can opt out, if you so desire."

Pulse gripped the Staff of Ultimate Power, and held it towards TimeVezon menacingly, beginning to channel all his remaining elemental power into it, motioning for Imrukii and Nato to do the same.

Imrukii nodded to Pulse in thanks and agreement. If he could use whatever lat bit of energy he had left, it might as well be in a Nova Blast. Imrukii coughed, a nasty raspy cough which sounded like a dying Rahi. "I can most certainly do that, if it means us defeating the giant." and with that, Imrukii grabbed onto the staff along with Pulse, and began to channel what remained of his power into it.

pure_muscle.png

"Have fun killing yourselves," Nato powered up his mask and put some distance between himself and the pair. He didn't want to be in close proximity when that nova blast went off. 

Imrukii glanced over to Nato with a look of disappointment, and teleported over to him, and grabbed him by the arms and attempted to drag him over.

pure_muscle.png

"Leave him. If TimeVezon still stands even after this, it is better for him to survive. Remember that we are taking a gamble. Now get back to channelling your energies through the staff... I cannot keep the Staff from unleashing the blast upon the thing that was once ShadowVezon and Timelord much longer."

Imrukii looked over to Nato with a scolding look and threw his arm away from him with clear anger, and teleported back to Pulse, gripped back onto the staff, and continued again with channeling his energy.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Pulse, having channelled the last of his energy into the staff and seeing Imrukii do the same, suddenly raised the Staff like a spear, holding onto Imrukii making sure he was still gripping it and channelling his own power, and rushing at TimeVezon with the power of Usain Bolt, the rapidly increasing momentum offsetting Imrukii's weight... and then their nova blast of water, fire, and lightning went off, amplified by the Staff of Ultimate Power, encompassing a very wide area that just so happened to include TimeVezon.

Pulse knew that he and Imrukii most likely wouldn't survive. As their elemental energies were unleashed and raged around them, Pulse slowly lost vision and consciousness, his armour and body disintegrating, his body now devoid of elemental energy as it was now dancing around them in its most destructive form, and his body devoid of any energy at all, slowly dying as the nova blast progressed.

In the explosion, Pulse, Imrukii, and TimeVezon are completely vaporized. With that, the round concludes, and Nato wins by default.

Nato has won the LEGO Brick Caltrops! Congratulations to Nato.

I'll leave this topic open for discussion for a few days. Round 7 will be starting in the other topic tomorrow.

Edited by Kuan

bBhcfWO.png

Nato stared blankly at the steaming crater that had formerly been the rest of the combatants, "Well, okay then." 

I guess the coward's route does occasionally pay off...

OOC: I know we all died and all but I want to do one little thing.

Regenerate.

IC:

Out of the ashes TimeLord was stumbling he was not vaporized like they all thought. How could he TimeLord is cursed to keep on living.

As TimeLord felt his life begin to slip away he saw the all to familiar golden glow around his hands.

"Times change and so must I."

TimeLord erupted a column of golden energy straigth into the sky. The ground shock the sky looked as if it were burning.

When the regeneration energy has burned off TimeLord's new body was complete. It was the reverse of his original color scheme and now covered in golden Gallifreyan markings.

TimeLord gazed at his new form them fell unconscious.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Imrukii was dead, but he could see the world below him, the cloud formed from the elemental energy of the Nova Blast. His spirit, his soul now free, as he floated upwards, in a meditative position, there wasn't much for him to do without a body, but it was clear to him that his soul was far stronger than he had initially believed. Weather or not other's could see him was another matter entirely, but one thing was for certain, he would return someday... Maybe someday far down the road, maybe someday very soon. He could not tell. All he could tell was that his eternal rest for a time before his return was upon him, his judgement in the eyes and heart of the eternal warmth which gave order to the universe and existance himself, his destiny now to be judged by It. Whatever It really is.

pure_muscle.png