BIONIFIGHT ONE

Voltex

As Pulse tugged at his ankle, Nato froze his other foot firmly in place, then slashed out at Pulse's wrist with his sword. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Vox hissed as he noticed Imrukii having managed to evade the barrage of bullets, but as he watched Imrukii be assaulted by his own series of problems, Vox smirked gleefully

"Well... I'll let him deal with those issues." Vox commented to himself as he flew high above the field. His last little stunt had cost him a fair amount of his "Blink" energy, and as such he was forced to take a step back from the fighting to recover.

Landing gracefully atop one of the catwalks, he dug his three-clawed feet into the metal as he placed his free hand along the edge, crouching forward to observe some of the fighting occurring. So many variations of teleportation were at play here, and he was admittedly a bit jealous of the more advanced teleportation. Vox's phasing ability was not on the same level as these teleporters, as he was unable to phase through solid matter, and was limited to about 15 feet infront of him, unless of course he were to throw an item which could act as an anchor. But most importantly his body never truly ceased to occupy space, part of the reason he could not phase through solid matter. The trail he left behind when phasing was infact the after image of his body as it sliced through the air molecules.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"I can't believe they bought that."

TimeLord jumps to his feet and runs a finger through the red liquid on his chest and taste it.

"I also can't believe that this is sugar free strawberry jam."

TimeLord opens a portal behind Imrukii and slowly walks up behind him. Once he is only a foot away from Imrukii he taps his shoulder.

Imrukii spins around quickly and stops dead in his tracks when he sees who it is.

"No it can't be you, your dead!

I killed you with my own hands, you can't possibly be alive."

TimeLord brushes the gold tassel of his fez out of his eyes as he says,

"Like I said it's cute when they try.

I simply opened a small portal around the blade and have it look as if you killed me."

Toa Imrukii tired to pull the trigger of his weapon but he couldn't move his hand. In fact he couldn't move at all.

"TimeLord! What have you done?"

"Oh, just taking my role as puppet master."

With a flick of his wrist TimeLord had bend the fabric of reality around Imrukii so he was under TimeLord's control.

"I see you made a couple more enemies since you and I fought. I bet they like to kill you too.

Don't even try teleporting, I control your actions and I say you can't teleport."

TimeLord jumps to one of the ledges overlooking the battle scene and watches as the various warriors beat the life out of Imrukii.

Mate, you cannot control other player's characters. Nor can you simply attack repeatedly without giving them a window to respond. Do not allow me to catch you doing this again.
THANK. YOU.

God, and I thought my character was maybe a little OP. Now, back to the fight.

In your post it looks like you still seem to be maintaining some control over imrukii's character, and are still autohitting. It looks that imrukii has also been autohitting as well.

Hey, I was just trying to play fairly, then TimeLord decided to do what he did, I thought it was only fair in that case.

(onto playing the actual game)

Unphased by the last attacks, Imrukii though motionless ignores the pain of his opponents cheatery, and focuses his fire elemental power to let out a burst of power around him, breaking him of his dimensional prison.

With TimeLord nowhere in sight, and with the debacle seemingly now over, Imrukii decided to get back to his one on one duel with Gairu. Since being pulled away from being able to respond prior, all Imrukii had to say was "How does one rebound pure energy?! I can understand matter, but Fire is an Energy... But then again, that slugbot just concole command cheated me out of a responce, so... I guess I can't complain that much."

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Seeing Nato about to cut his hand off, Pulse instinctively teleported to his spear. Which was falling through the Furnace. Perhaps Underscore was someways beneath him as he fell, seeing as Underscore had dove off earlier, but Pulse did not know this for certain. To slow his own fall, Pulse surrounded himself in a massive drop of water.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

With Pulse gone for the moment, Nato kicked himself free of the already-melting ice that had been anchoring his foot in place, and stepped back from the ledge. He set off deeper into the forge, wary of other combatants. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

(Sorry Toa Imrukii. I'm not use to this style of game and apologize for the accidental control of your character.)

(Now let's play this game. :) )

TimeLord looks downs at his hands and shutters at what he just did to Toa Imrukii.

"What have I become. I know better than to use my powers in such a way.

I must make this right."

TimeLord jumps down to the steam vents and shouts out into the arena.

"Toa Imrukii I know what I did was wrong and I apologize for that.

To show you I mean it I offer you a clean fight with me.

No portals, no reality bending, just me and you one on one.

Let us settle who is the better once and for all."

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

ShadowVezon attempted to sidestep the swinging catwalk but it smacked into his side, knocking the Skakdi off-balance. He attemped to deter Pahrak by firing in his general direction while he regained his footing. Remaining off-balance in a furnace isn't a particularly smart idea.

Edited by King ShadowVezon of Kamuk

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Jag walked along a catwalk, poleaxe in one hand, tablet map in the other; he had been wandering the forge for too long trying to follow the sound of battle and trying to read a sketchy map.  Thus, when he spotted the white-green figure known as Nato he chucked the tablet into the fire and leaped off the catwalk.  His feet slammed into the ground a few yards from Nato; if Jag hadn't already lost the element of surprise he most certainly did when he let out a mighty war cry just as he fired his impact vision directly at his foe. 

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

Nato spun towards the sound of Jag clattering to the ground behind him, instinctively raising his shield to fend off the attack that was surely coming. The burst of impact vision still sent him flying backwards along the catwalk, only the rickety railing saving him from a fatal fall into the vats of molten metal far below. 

He responded in kind, sending a volley of jagged ice spikes slicing towards Jag. 

Jag ducked into a crouching position allow the ice spikes to fly harmlessly over his head, a bet closer than he wanted them to. 

Rushing to close the gap, Jag charged at Nato; his poleaxe stuck forward ready to impale. 

Nato dashed forwards to meet his foe, parrying the poleaxe with his shield before swinging out at Jag's neck with his sword. 

Nato once again used his shield to block Jag's attack, this time unleashing a blast of elemental energy at Jag's legs in an effort to freeze his feet to the floor. 

After several frustrating minutes, Underscore finally located his mask in the tangle mess of pistons and steam that was the bottom of the furnace. Underscore lifted the mask to his face and- SMASH

Or actually, it was more of a PLOP. Such as it is when one gets hit by a giant drop of water. Surprised by the blast, Underscore's lost his grip on the Kanohi Calix, and the mask slipped out of his fingertips once again. He made a grab for it, but the shock had dimmed his senses and he accomplished nothing but a small disturbance in the water. Blundering about, Underscore managed to find a railing and pulled himself up to higher ground. Shaking the water out of his eyes, Underscore became aware of the cause of the event. Of all the luck would Pulse fall on top of me, he thought. The Calix was floating several feet away from Pulse, though he didn't seem to realize it yet. Underscore crossed his stick in front of him and began inching toward the mask, hoping to retrieve it before Pulse noticed.

2xu8Ptu.png

Pulse, despite being cushioned by water, felt much pain from crashing into Underscore, and it had been a miracle that the badly injured Pulse hadn't died. Now Underscore was inching away towards nothing in particular, a perfect opportunity to run away, hide and heal himself, something he sorely needed, an opportunity the depths of the Great Furnace would hopefully offer him.  So that's what he did: run away, and try to hide. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

ShadowVezon was knocked over by Marvelous's attack, which also knocked him out of the way of Pahrak's shots. He rolled to the side to throw off any shots already fired and fired his own at Marvelous, aiming for the legs in an attempt to at least knock him over.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Jag made a frantic maneuver, a kind of half-jump, to evade the blast of ice and he did...at the cost of his footing.  Jag tried to regain a stance, but instead slipped on the  newly formed ice on the bridge and landed flat on his behind.  Now, he was sitting up, holding his poleaxe in one hand, desperately gripping the railing in the other and the whole time thinking, "Uh oh." 

Nato fired off another ice attack, intending to use the blast to knock Jag over the railing. 

After coming to rationalize the situation, Toa Imrukii sat down for a moment and meditated, hands together, legs crossed, head down, eyes closed.

A moment later Imrukii was hovering above the ground with a red aura around him like before, glowing more spectacular than the furnace itself, but more in control of his inner emotion. Focusing his power to his mind to find forgiveness of TimeLord's past actions. Thinking back to all the friends Imrukii had lost in his days, and all the betrayel he had ever endored. Being thrown aside like a piece of unwanted garbage, to being lied to and heartbroken by those he felt a great and rare connection of love for. And despite the kicks and punches of the mad who he had faced in the past, it was clear that then and there the things done by TimeLord, though it may have hurt the body like a bad wound, since that's what some of them resulted in, rationalizing this in his head, he knew that the emotional heartship aches evermore than the affects of physical pain.

"So be it TimeLord... You are forgiven..."

Imrukii then looked up to the Arena sky, eyes glowing a vibrant lime-emerald hue, then closing them again only to see a vision of two individuals in a realm of twilight. The two individuals being dark in contrast, bone thin, and wearing masks of mud, using blades of bone. Next it switched to a dark forest, and Imrukii being witness to a pair of glowing red eyes coming his way, but not having fear in his heart. The figure approached him, then a swarm of red eyes approached him from behind the first being with glowing red eyes, and he immediately opened his eyes after this.

"Yes, there are greater evils in this word. But let us not deprive ourselves, or be alone in our efforts if we can help it."

Imrukii stood to his feet, and clasped his hands together, and held his chin up.

pure_muscle.png

Gairu jumped over several of ShadowVezon's shots, although one of them managed to hit him in the ankle.

He then swung at the Piraka with his Saber, using his Sonic generation to boost the speed of his swing.

TimeLord looked at Toa Imrukii and bowed his head in thanks.

"Thank you Imrukii. I hope one day we may be on the same side."

TimeLord started to walk away from the Toa of Fire but turn his head back and said.

"You are a great warrior Imrukii.

You should know the only other time I had to use reality chains was on a elemental lord. He was unable to break them, yet you were able. I see great things in your future.

Farewell for now."

TimeLord walked into the clouds of steam and vanished into one of the abandoned corners of the arena.

Suddenly he noticed an Ice Okotoan trying to push someone off the catwalk.

"Where have I seen that white mask before?" TimeLord stood there pondering where he had seen the being before.

He pulled out his journal and flipped though it's ancient pages tell he found what he was looking for.

"There you are; Nato the Traveler, hails from the ice region in the BZPGOT reality of Okoto.

So it appears that whoever collected us all has dimensional powers as well, very interesting."

The blast fired from Nato might have knocked Jag off the catwalk into the fires below...if he hadn't intentional rolled off first.  But, the ice Skakdi did not perish that day; instead catching the catwalk with the head of his poleaxe.  "Gotta time this just right," Jag thought to himself as he slowly swayed in the direction of the ledge. 

And then just as his weapon slipped he hurled his body; Jag turned once mid-air, before his upper body slammed hard into ledge of the fire pit.  "Thank Mata Nui that worked," he said quietly as he dug his claws into the floor. 

"Ouch that's got to hurt."

TimeLord looks at the being who has just fallen near him and offers his hand to help him up but keeps his other hand ready on his hammer just in case.

"Need some help stranger?"

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Jag had doubts about how much he should trust another fighter in the arena, but given the situation it wasn't like he had much of a choice, "Sure."  Timelord helped Jag up and then the Skakdi turned and using his telekinesis retrieved his falling poleaxe seconds before it was lost for good in the vat.  "Thanks", Jag said to his rescuer. 

"You called?" Nato chimed, waving at the pair from where he stood, near the railing that Jag has so recently thrown himself off of. He didn't wait for a response, instead sending a volley of razor-sharp icicles slicing towards Timelord and Jag. 

Underscore, who had just remembered he could teleport, was about to start making the mental preparations to materialize right next to Pulse, grab the mask, and teleport away again, when Pulse conveniently started to swim away from the scene. Whether this gesture was intentional or not Underscore did not know, but he took advantage of the opening and retrieved his mask. Jamming it onto his face, Underscore sighed as he felt the physical strength and mental awareness return. Underscore was about to return to the fight above, when he looked back. Pulse was hiding between a piston and looked to be nursing his various injuries. Dropping his stick and raising his hands in the air, Underscore cautiously approached Pulse.

"Hey, want some help?"

Edited by Underscore

2xu8Ptu.png

The mention of Okoto a distance away piqued ShadowVezon's interest, though his current battle left him unable to pursue the matter further. ShadowVezon had been climbing to his feet while firing at Marvelous, allowing him to leap backwards and barely dodge his swing. Momentum from the jump took ShadowVezon back a few more steps as he fired again at Marvelous.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

TimeLord open a portal above Jag and himself just in time.

"Oh yeah your Nato all right.

Why don't you come down and fight us."

TimeLord opened a portal under Nato's feet so he would fall in and appear in front of them.

"Jag, I say we work toghter on fighting this one don't you agree."

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Nato landed in a practiced roll and came up swinging, aiming to cut Timelord's ankles out from under him. 

Before Jag could identify his attacker, said attacker, Nato, announced himself and rained icicles down on them.  Jag was just about to dodge them, Timelord opened a portal that sent the cold daggers to an unknown destination. 

Then Timelord turned to Jag with an offer of alliance, he hesitated cautious as always.  "Alright," he said as Nato began his jump, "Let's do this." 

This time, ShadowVezon's shot hit Gairu in the shoulder, right on the plasma burn.  It hurt.

Feebly, the Toa of Sonics swung once more with his injured arm before tactically retreating.

Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted the one called Nato attacking two others.  The fight didn't seem fair- it was two on one- so he went to join Nato, firing small bursts of Sonic energy.

Giaru's last attack was easily dodged by ShadowVezon, who made no effort to chase him as he retreated. ShadowVezon's piercing red eyes scanned his surroundings, but upon seeing that the other opponents had all banded together, turned his attention back to the fallen Pahrak. Still gritting his teeth from the pain in his chest, ShadowVezon raised his weapon and attempted to impale Pahrak while he remained on the ground.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Imrukii meditated in the arena for some time, waiting for someone to approach him, but it was becoming increasingly apparent that the other opponents where too busy clashing amoungst themselves to be able to pay much mind to Imrukii.

Imrukii closed his eyes, seeing a vision of a realm of pure shadow, and a being of white, just standing there, alone. Before the vision could continue, Imrukii shook his head and away it went. "Great Spirit curse these awefully cryptic visions implanted into my mind, for my patience is running thin for them in this time."

But imrukii just sat there, not with a red aura as before, just there, alone, at inner peace for the moment. Hibernating only temporarily then and there. Legs crossed, head downwards, arms resting upon his lower thighs and knees.

pure_muscle.png

Nato, bent over and down on one knee under the sudden weight, switched his sword into a backhanded grip and plunged it up towards Timelord's legs. 

"Hold that thought," Jag said to his ally, having just spotted the warrior Gairu rushing toward them, while firing sonic energy at them. 

Jag used his telekinesis to lift some nearby debris and then hurled it at the new arrival.