BIONIFIGHT ONE

Voltex

Imrukii teleported out of the way of the sonic burst, Imrukii then lit his blade and rushed towards Gairu, blade pointed forwards facing away from himself.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Jag emerged from...somewhere and was on the deck when he spotted Timelord having just delivered a powerful blow to Pahrak's head.  Jag put his poleaxe on his back choosing instead to pick up and wield the most dangerous weapon in all of naval history...THE BELAYING PIN!  He charged Timelord from behind with the improvised weapon all the while letting out a vicious war cry.  

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

Upon reaching the upper deck, Nato once more drew the Banned Head, kicking it towards the dueling pair of Imrukii and Gairu. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hearing a war cry from behind TimeLord turned around and blocked the attack with his hammer.

"Nice try scallywag but you'll have to be quicker next time matey."

TimeLord looked down Jag's foot and noticed a snake slithering over it.

"Also there appears to be a snake on your foot."

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Imrukii lept into the air as Gairu attempted punch Imrukii in his midsection. Blade held over head,, and body upsidedown in mid-air flip, Imrukii managed to burn Gairu's mask with the beam.

Imrukii landed on his feet behind Gairu, glancing over, sword in hand, he just looked to Gairu and said:

"I am simple a Toa of Fire... my power is limited to only that, my blade is meant for that of a Toa of Plasma, but in my hands it is severely limited. Combined with a secondary blade made of protodermis, it is the impartial power-source for said blade's plasma charged cutting ability. That is why I am so limited."

pure_muscle.png

Pulse stumbled forward suddenly, ShadowVezon's bayonet sliced into his back, straight into Kuan's kick. In response, he first drenched the floor around with water, in an attempt to make it too slippery to run, then he shoved his spear forwards, towards Kuan, hoping to shove him overboard, then span around and kicked at ShadowVezon.

Edited by Mask Maker Pulse Vatten

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Unfortunately for Pulse, he had inadvertently made a big mistake. ShadowVezon ducked under Pulse's kick, used his control over shadows to redirect the water in his shadow into some dark corner inside the ship, and pressed his right palm down onto the floor of the ship. This activated the Joy Buzzer in his hand, electrocuting anyone standing in the water.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Electrocuted and thus now dizzied, Pulse used his control over water to move the water beneath him somewhere else, and stumbled to the port side of the ship. Slightly leaning over the edge, he attempted to create a whirlpool that would hopefully harm the ship in some way, maybe even suck it in. 

ShadowVezon turned off the joy buzzer and grabbed the Menacer, trying to shoot Pulse in the back while he was distracted and disorientated.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Pulse suddenly fell off the side of the ship, having been sent over by blasts of energy from ShadowVezon. As he fell, he reached forward, and managed to cling to the side of the ship with one hand, just barely avoiding falling into the water. Pulse, after climbing up a little further, though not quite to where he had been before falling, deciding to try and trick his enemies, created a plume of water roughly below himself, as if he had fallen in. Then, he proceeded to try and create a whirlpool for a second time.

Gairu held his hand up to the burn that slashed across his eye.  Rage began to fill him.  His affable personality was all gone now.

Turning his emotions to action, he whirled around and delivered a slash boosted by Sonic waves to Imrukii's chest.

TimeLord was struck in the back by the energy beams just after he stopped the whirlpool.

He fell to his knees as he waited for the pain to ease.

"I have to get out of here so I can heal."

TimeLord teleported to the ship's medical ward.

He then treated his wounds.

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Imrukii teleported out of the way of Gairu's attack, and shot a volley of plasma from his blade at Gairu's back.

pure_muscle.png

ShadowVezon walked up to the side and peered over the edge. Deciding that Pulse was most likely killed by the attack, ShadowVezon turned his attention toward Gairu and Imrukii, slowly advancing toward the pair while firing at Gairu.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

While the fighters were busy doing what they do, and the snakes began to climb find their way atop the deck, and the sharks and piranhas, don't ask why there are piranhas, continued circling the boat, Vox came up a glorious idea.

Diving into the waters, unseen by the fighters, he collected what appeared to be the King shark, the one in charge of the aquatic predators. He clearly was king for he had a teeny tiny crown stapled into his forehead. Vox, carrying a shark under one arm, searched the boat for the proper snake. As fate would have it, the snakes also apparently had a king, who also wore and even tinier crown. Collecting the two he brought them high above the arena, and set them atop little pillows that floated in the air.

"Alright listen here boys. You two are going to work together to get a feast." he explained conspiratorially, leaning in close as he whispered "Now here's what you are going to do..." 

With a satisfied hiss, and whatever sound a shark makes, the two creatures were returned to their rightful locations, as Vox watched then enact the plan.

The Snake King ordered his minions to congregate on one side of the ship, while the Shark King ordered his minions to do the opposite. They began to push against the opposite side of the ship from beneath the waves. Together the combined efforts of the creatures slowly began to tip the ship. It wouldn't be long before the fighters are forced into the waters.

So yeah, you have snakes and sharks cahooting. Have fun with that.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

The fire volley hit Gairu in the back.  Already weak from Imrukii's onslaught, Gairu fell.

Now ShadowVezon was firing at him, and coming closer.  With the last of his strength, Gairu issued a Sonic Wave that rocked the ship.

So doing, he laid down... and rested.

Now healed TimeLord felt the boat shift. He teleported to the top deck

where he saw the snakes and sharks working toghter.

"I guess I have to save this ship again."

TimeLord opened portals under the snakes that would dump them into the water where the sharks were.

"I hope this works."

Imrukii in shock of his own power, realized the mortal danger his opponent was in. Imrukii wanted to defeat his opponent. Not have them fall than die to the hands of another.

Imrukii teleported in front of Gairu, and using his plasma blade, Imrukii slashed at ShadowVezon, in the hope it would hurt him, or make him move away.

pure_muscle.png

Sharks, known for their incredible speeds beneath the waves which lends to their ability to jump of the water. It just so happens this would comeback to bite Timelord in the behind as a few sharks split off from the main pack, and focused on launching the snakes back onto the boat, with a few aiming for Timelord just out of spite. 

It's raining snakes, hallelujah.

Edited by Vox
  • Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Disappointed that his attack with the Banned Head had gone entirely unnoticed and ignored by his two targets, Nato turned his attention back to the current predicament he and his fellow combatants faced. 

Namely, the snake/shark tag-team trying to tip over the ship. 

He watched Timelord try and fail to thwart their efforts, and with a spark of grim realisation, Nato knew what he had to do. If you can't beat them, join them. He abandoned the battle and descended once more belowdecks, venturing deep belowdecks until he was below the waterline. Once he was, he jammed his sword into the side of the hull, hacking and stabbing away until he'd managed to carve a hole all the way through to the other side. 

A thin spurt of water exploded through the thin hole, and Nato began to freeze, unfreeze, and refreeze the liquid coming through, the expansion of the ice gradually widening the gap until the water began to lap at his ankles. Have a nice swim, guys. Satisfied with his work, Nato scampered up towards the captain's cabin, securing himself inside and settling in to wait. Once the ship started to go under, he would freeze over the door, window, floor and ceiling, leaving him in this one safe chamber of breathable air while his opponents were left to the mercy of the sharks and snakes. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

A snake tapped on the glass of the captain's quarters, and should Nato turn to look at the snake, he would see it raise it's tail in the air, perhaps as a snakey form of a "Thumbs up".

At least these snakes have manners.

Edited by Vox
  • Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

As Pulse thrust his spear at me, I moved to dodge quickly, only to slip on the wet floor, and knock myself out for a few moments. When I awoke, the ship was tipping, it appeared to be raining snakes, and various other mayhem were breaking loose. I make my way to the higher end of the ship, to find a swarm of snakes and sharks pushing it. I then concentrate my energy to boil them.

bBhcfWO.png

Pahrak pulled himself back onto the deck, asking, "Okay, what did I miss?"

Upon seeing the rapidly sinking ship infested with snakes and sharks, he sat down and crossed his arms.

"That's...a lot to process..."

When he thought he had a good idea of what was going on, he stood back up and leapt onto the railing, opening fire on the swarm of snakes.  The sharks, he figured, could be ignored for now--as long as she stayed out of the water, sharks couldn't hurt him...unless they evolved into Sharknado form, of course.

TimeLord quickly knocked the snakes out of his way just as he saw Nato run into the captain's quarters.

"Nato you spineless coward."

TimeLord teleports Nato out of his ice bunker and stares down the ice Protector with eyes that burn with fury.

"You thought you could escape what you caused. Well Nato think again.

As they say, a captain goes down with his ship. I guess the same can be said about travellers."

TimeLord swings his hammer at him aimming to knock him unconscious.

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

As Kaun attempted to boil the sharks alive,  a squadron of snakes broke off from the main group, and slithered towards the toa of fire. Once close they launched themselves at the toa, attempting to bite and inject their dangerous venom into the creature that dared attack their allies.

Meanwhile pahrak would into his own issues, as the snakes did not take kindly being being attacked. Again another cluster broke off, attempting to combat, or at the very least distract, the fighter. Though Pahrak's own logic would likely be his undoing, as while the sharks were not a threat to the fighters as long as they stayed out of the water, the water would soon be coming to them. With weight of the snakes, the sharks pushing against the underside and the water now swiftly filling the below decks, the ship was on due course to flip into the water, unless a miracle were to happen.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

After Timelord disappeared into his portal to heal, JAG went to battling the many snakes appearing on the deck, first spearing them with his poleaxe and then blasting them with his impact vision.  However, the situation was rapidly escalating with snakes and sharks teaming up, snakes falling from the snake, and the ship beginning to take on more and more water. 

"This is madness!" Jag shouted as he decided it would be wise to find higher ground and so started climbing the main mast. 

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

Pahrak spun around and smiled.  "Madness?  THIS IS--"

Unfortunately, a snake jumped onto his face before he could finish quoting the ancient meme.  Tossing it aside, he groaned, and used the Bohrok Bunker to roll over a few snakes to reach the edge of the deck.  He ran along the edge, continuing to shoot at the snakes.

Somewhere, their mysterious host had grown rather bored.

He posed with a single finger on his chin, pretending to consider what he was about to do before pushing the BIG RED BUTTON.

On the horizon, seven other ships appeared.

Ten seconds later, the cannons began to fire on the fighters, as the enemy ships began their approach.

"That should do it!" their host said to himself, a grin spreading across his face. "I am a terrible person."

(These ships and whatever their crews might be are now under the control of Vox)

At the sound of cannonfire ripping across the upper deck, Nato silently wished that he'd made a bigger hole in the hull. This ship wasn't sinking nearly as quickly as he'd hoped it would. 

Amidst the cannon fire, an ominous sound was growing. As cannon's ceased their initial volley, the sound was all too evident to the fighters.

Hissss

Perhaps having sensed the suffering and pain their lesser cousins were enduring at the hands of the fighters, or merely by coincidence, the fighters may never know, but what they do know is the crews of these vessels are Snake Men!

With the damage the fighters had already caused, and the cannons that now blasted into the sides of the ship, the ship finally began to sink. Snakes having forsaken their previous battle, flung themselves into the waters and towards the allied ships, just as the stern of the ship sank, causing the bow to raise into the air. Though Vox was not without mercy, and several rowboats appeared amongst the water. Those fighters who chose to claim the rowboats would have to fight off the sharks as they swam to claim the boats.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Little did timelord understand, but cannon fire tends to create more than a single hole. Even if he patched the hole Nato had made, it did nothing for the swiss cheese that was their ship.

But alas we'll let him dream he's saving the ship, as it sinks further. Though the snake king on the other hand, looked at timelord in confusion. Not only was the snake king not the king of snake men, only snakes, but timelord misinterpreted which dialect of snake language these snakes spoke. To the snake king he might as well have been speaking ancient latin, and could only assume it was some form of insult. In response the snake king leapt at timelord's nose, attempting to bite it off.

Edited by Vox
  • Upvote 3

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu