BIONIFIGHT ONE

Voltex

"C-Can do.." replied Imrukii.

Imrukii shot a flair of plasma at the device he had spotted earlier, and fried it. Imrukii than, using his fire power, shot himself and TimeLord upward to the third tier platform. Imrukii spotted the keys, and stumbled his way over to them. He grabbed two keys, using the first one, he unlocked his cuffs. And than stumbled his way over to TimeLord, and unlocked his cuffs too with the second key.

Now with that said and done, Imrukii shook himself off, slapped the sides of his mask, and stretched his spine. "Alright... Is the lower platform still electrified?"

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Pahrak stopped shooting and scowled.

"Well if you'd been a tiny bit more specific to start with," he muttered.

He bashed the hilt of Samidare into an oncoming drone, and then shot at a control panel along the wall.  Melting a hole through it, he could see the jammer on the other side, and quickly jumped to a closer platform before the security measure got him.  A few more shots ate away at the barrier, and then he was able to get a clear shot at the jammer, ruining it with the corrosive energy bullets.

"Yes!  Teleportation is go on third tier, let's start handing out keys to--"

A stray mechanical arm whacked him off his platform, sending him falling onto an electrified one on the fourth tier.

"Ow."

Seeing Pahrak fall down to the fourth tier, Imrukii yelled down to him; "Thanks for breaking the jammer!" "In anycase, need some help up?"

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

Imrukii teleported to the tier below him, grabbed Pahrak, and teleported with him up to the tier above. Managing is avoid muchoif the electricty himself, but seeing Pahrak currently still expierencing some shock Imrukii said to him; "Give yourself some time, than shake it off, you'll be fine after that. At least fine enough to be able to walk."

pure_muscle.png

"Thanks," Pahrak said breathlessly.  "But we can't waste any time: since you can teleport, you can get keys for everyone, so please do that!"

A drone had taken notice of the two.  Pahrak stepped forward to block its attack, and then fell backwards and fumbled for his Jaga Stingers.

Gairu was still stuck on the fifth tier.  Snakes were approaching him, and they were coming fast.  Though he couldn't reach his Saber, because of Nato's darned handcuffs, his hands were still free to fire Sonic bursts at the snakes.

He could only hold them off for so long, though.  He silently wished for some way out of the handcuffs, and berated himself for not being more active on the first day of this round.

"Okay so um.... I've never faced one of these, and I'm not sure about the rest of us, but Gairu's still two floors below and needs help saving, so...." and with that, Imrukii teleported two floors below to help Gairu out of his situation, stuck under the foot of the Tahtorak of that tier and surrounded by snakes, Imrukii grabbed Gairu and teleported him to the floor he was on, Gairu was now two tiers higher and relatively safe. "Well now you're safe from the snakes, and there is no need to deal with it, because theres one right there!" Pointing to the Tahtorak closest to Imrukii.

With the Tahtorak that Gairu was under now two tiers below them, Imrukii drew his attention to the one he had to dealt with and drew his blade. "Gairu, run over and grab your key and unlock your cuffs! I'll hold off the Tahtorak!" And with that Imrukii jumped up and singed the face of the Tahtorak with fire, attempting to blind the beast. The beast swung it's claws frantically in the air, hoping to strike at Imrukii. That is when Imrukii landed on it's head, and ran down it's head and down it's neck. The Tahtorak tried to knock Imrukii off, but to no avail. The Tahtorak shifted it's head back, launching Imrukii backwards off of it. Imrukii spun around in-air, and using a jet of fire behind him, he flew back in the direction of the beast, he extended his plasma blade in front of him and on the impact with the beast, drove it's edge of energy deep into the back of the beast's neck, hoping to at least incapacitate it.

The beast in clear tremendous pain collapsed to it's knees, Imrukii drew his blade from the beast, and drew his attention to Pahrak, who was firmly embedded in the wall. Imrukii than drew his attention to the second Tahtorak on the platform. Imrukii lept off of the collasped Tahtorak, and spun in the air towards the other Tahtorak. The Tahtorak hit Imrukii mid-air and had it's claw slightly. Imrukii went flying backwards away from the beast, and using another jet of fire under his feet, he landed back on the platform. Imrukii looked to the Tahtorak that was still standing, and than to the one downed, than looked to the other one again. And muttered 'Mata Nui' under his breath.

Suddenly a drone approached Imrukii from behind. The machine shot Imrukii in his back, Imrukii turned back, again he was shot, and Imrukii fried the machine with a flair of plasma from his blade. Holding his gut Imrukii cursed the machine. It was bad enough the platform was moving, and now he was shot. Non-lethally, but it just added unnecessary injury. "Okay, if that's how you want to play it, than I will comply." And with that Imrukii ran to the center of the platform, right in front of the second Tahtorak. It had approached Gairu, but Imrukii drew it's attention back to him with a screech of his feet against the surface of the platform. "Come and get me!" Yelled Imrukii at the beast. And with that the beast followed Imrukii. Imrukii ran from the beast, back turned away from it. Imrukii jumped off of the platform, but the beast just watched. Imrukii flew with a jet of fire towards the embedded Pahrak. Imrukii grabbed Pahrak and pulled him from the wall. Though off balance, Imrukii managed to fly back over to the plateform, the the jet of fire burning behind him, he made a strong upwards incline, and his momentum carried him so he was above the platform, and let gravity bring him downwards. With a smaller jet of fire he slowed his descent. Imrukii was behind the beast some distance. imrukii layed Pahrak down near where Gairu was, and uncuffed him. "There, you'll be safe here for now."

Now with Pahrak uncuffed, and Gairu close by, Imrukii sprinted up to the second Tahtorak, and slashed it's back with fire. The beast screeched in pain, and turned towards Imrukii. Imrukii gave the beast a hostile look, his emerald-lime eyes blowing brilliantly at the angle in front of the beast.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

While the others were busy actually making progress, ShadowVezon was still struggling to get out of Tier 5. He used his Joy Buzzer to electrify the water created by Pulse and zap the snakes swimming toward him, before managing to climb up to Tier 4.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

"Why Tahtorak's."

TimeLord began to summon as much energy as he could. He started to glow a bright blue and his gears started to lock up. TimeLord collapsed on the tier just as a massive portal had opened under the Tahtorak.

With the Tahtorak gone, TimeLord went unconscious.

His only chance would be a quick shock of elemental energy.

Edited by ToaTimeLord II

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Imrukii glanced over to TimeLord. Seeing him splayed on the platform, Imrukii rushed over to him. The Tahtorak looked at Imrukii as he ran over to TimeLord. Imrukii dropped to his knees and placed his right hand over TimeLord's chest. Imrukii concentrated some of his elemental power into TimeLord to try and jumpstart him back. But Imrukii had no time to wait and see if his efforts would work, the Tahtorak rushed towards Imrukii. Imrukii ran away from TimeLord's body and the Tahtorak followed Imrukii's Direction. As the Tahtorak was about to slam into Imrukii, Imrukii drew his plasma blade, and slashed it against the maw of the income Tahtorak. Imrukii was knocked back, nearly off of the platform, now the Tahtorak had a deep gash in it's maw, and was in great pain. It tried to focus in on Imrukii, but the pain was too great, and it stumbled around, creating great vibrations in the platform, which shook everyone on it. But it was only brief, as this Tahtorak too collapsed, but was still conscious.

Imrukii looked all around him. The three Tahtoraks that were on the platform, two of which still remained, and the third gone, apparently taken to some far off dimension. The Tahtoraks that threatened Imrukii, TimeLord, and Pahrak were now all dealt with. But Pahrak and TimeLord were still down. And Gairu had not responded at all since he was brought up to the platform. Imrukii than called downwards to the platforms below him. "Hey! Does anybody need a lift up!?"

pure_muscle.png

Gairu rushed over to where the keys were being held, and attempted to unlock his handcuffs.  After going through most of the keys, he found the one he was looking for.

Just as he had freed himself, a metal arm humming with electricity came swinging at his head.  He just managed to duck, watching the arm hurtle a hairsbreadth above his upturned face.  That was too close.

In the distance, he heard ShadowVezon's cry for help.  He decided to oblige.  Jumping down, he fired Sonic bursts and swung his Saber at the various pieces of machinery that were assailing the Piraka.  He offered his hand and quipped, "Heard you needed a boost.  Grab on."

Imrukii rushed over to Gairu, Imrukii was a few feet from Gairu, and looked downwards at ShadowVezon whilst he was being helped up, and was at the ready to lend a hand if needed. All the while keeping attention of his environment.

pure_muscle.png

ShadowVezon took Gairu's hand, making sure to keep his right hand free so that he wouldn't accidentally electrocute Gairu.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Nato scowled, rising from his throne to peer down at the unfolding chaos a little more closely. Aside from Salomence, Vox, and Gairu, who were actually having more realistic struggles, everyone was breezing past his defence systems with almost effortless ease. The drones might as well have been paper planes for all the good they were doing, the out of control robot arms only seemed to exist when it was convenient, three of the teleportation blockers had already been disabled, somehow, and there abruptly appeared to be far more handcuff keys than Nato had originally said there were. 

This was not going the way he had planned. 

The intervention of the Host's summoned Tahtoraks had been a welcome boon, but even that had not been enough to turn the tables in this conflict. So Nato called upon his judgely powers, transforming the snakes that hadn't been killed by the electricity or flames into Lohrak.  The winged serpents ascended swiftly to the third tier, unleashing their hissing fury upon the unfortunate souls on that level. 

As they did, Nato sent out a new order to the drones, redirecting all of them to tier 2 to defend the teleport blocker on that level. 

Those on the fourth and fifth tiers, for now at least, had something of a reprieve. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Pulse, having fallen into the snake pit earlier, welcomed the relief that the now-Lohrak Snakes had flown away, up to the third tier. Also, there were Tahtoraks now, and ShadowVezon had electroctued the water, so that also hurt. Cursing, Pulse decided that if teleportation had been blocked throughout most of the assembly tower, then the best way to ascend would be to slowly the flood the place, which was almost exceedingly likely to fail and only increase Nato's power because 1. Nato could freeze it and anyone in the water in place and 2. He could also electrocute a much wider area beyond just the platforms thanks to the water. 3. He could do both, likely resulting in a lot of pain for everyone but Nato involved. Pulse also decided to yell up at Nato, calling him a 'skull sympathiser'. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Imrukii, at the realizing that the hazards were now Lohrak, hatched a plan.

"Everyone! We can ride a Lohrak up to the top platform, if we manage to make it Nato, he will be severly outnumbered! We have to work together in order for it to be successful though! Who's with me?!"

pure_muscle.png

Vox continued to fight off drones in the fifth tier, hacking and slashing at them, unable to make truly any progress... Until of course they suddenly were ordered elsewhere by their master. 

"Well... That makes my life a bit easier." Vox uttered as he landed for a second of a piece of railing, attemping to get some of his energy back. The shocks from the drones had certainly taken a number on the insectoid, for even if the shocks did not make contact with his flesh, the electricity still was strong enough to travel through the chitin into his muscles.

He crouched atop the railing, his right hand coming to grip the edge of it like some horrible gargoyle as he watched the newest additions... Lohrak.. 

"They certainly won't be easy. But thankfully they seem more focused on the ground based fighters, meaning if I plan this out well enough, I could fly past them unnoticed. But I can't fly too far away from them lest I risk the mechanical arms and grabbers. Hmm." Vox pondered from his perch, looking down into the pit below to see what other fighters were still with him in the fifth tier.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"Gukko birds... these creatures are used as mounts. Are they trying to make this easy?"

Imrukii summersaulted onto the back of one of the Gukko birds. It twisted and struggled and screeched, alerting it's fellow gukko birds, but Imrukii, laying his left hand on the creatures head, sent a soothing warmth through the creature, calming it. As the other gukkos approached Imrukii, Imrukii managed to strike them with the hilt of his blade, stunning them and scarring them away.

Imrukii with his newfound friend flew over to where TimeLord, Gairu, ShadowVezon, and Pahrak where. "Climb on! If there isn't enough room I'll get another! Just try to climb on!"

Imrukii keeping his hand on the Gukko's head, soothing it, and with his right arm and legs, holding onto it, looked to his fellow fighters with a sense of urgency, yet will of patience in the air.

Imrukii than glanced over to Pulse. "Pulse! Do you think you can tame one of these and get Kuan!?"

pure_muscle.png

Nato whistled harshly and pointed with his snake cannon. The Lohrak responded immediately, a dozen of them converging on Imrukii's gukko, aiming to wrap their bodies around it and crush its frail form between their coils. 

Edited by Nato The Traveler

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Pulse yelled up at Imrukii - who looked a bit insane as he regarded a gukko bird attacking him as friendly - that he couldn't tame a gukko bird, and even if he could, he would need to be free of his handcuffs. Regardless of this, Pulse sighed, still being in the snake pit now empty, and decided that the Gukko Birds needed a drink and a 'snack', which is to say he sat down in the snake pit and curled up into a ball, trying to throw blasts of water at Gukko Birds he could not actually see or properly aim thanks to being handcuffed. Maybe they would make a nest in the former-snake pit and it would become a gukko pit instead. 

Vox looked down into the former snake-pit as he watched Pulse attempt to attack enemies he couldn't even see. With an annoyed hiss Vox sprang down into the pit, avoiding the randomly shot blasts as he landed behind Pulse "You are pathetic you know that?" He inquired of the fighter, crossing his arms over his chest "Though should you like I can least give you a lift."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Imrukii teleported out of his situation onto his side, just to see the Gukko he thought he had tamed get swarmed by Lohrak. "Whelp, that didn't work." Said Imrukii as he fell on his face. "With all these japes, people must think I'm crazy." he said to himself whilst his face was on the platform.

Imrukii lifted his head, arms and hands holding it up, with a look of disapointment. "Is it just me, or does the announcer have way too much power?"

Than Imrukii realized something. "Wait a minute, we can't teleport on a platform wich has a blocker, but we can teleport to one that does, right? Find the blocker, which shouldn't be too hard since drones are swarming it. Destroy it, and move onto the next one."

Imrukii rolled over onto his back, and lept up. "I think I'll try just that. On another note, if anything now I'm crazy." And with that, Imrukii Teleported to Tier 2. Not knowing really if it would even work or not.

pure_muscle.png

Considering that there was still a teleportation blocker up on tier 2, Imrukii would find his attempt to teleport... well, blocked. 

As Nato had promised at the start, Imrukii would find himself abruptly slingshotted straight back down towards the partially-flooded pit below. 

Pulse got up and turned to Vox. "Uh, sure. Tier 3 is where the keys are, right? I can actually use my spear, which also means I can teleport around where there aren't blockers, and aim better if I'm not handcuffed. When I'm not handcuffed, what do you want us to do?" Pulse then looked down at the recently appeared Imrukii. "Imrukii, take my spear."

Imrukii grabbed at Pulse's spear and held on.

"Whelp, I guess that didn't work. I thought it would be possible to teleport upwards to the next platform, but to no avail. So that's how I ended up down here."

pure_muscle.png

Still dazed, Pahrak rubbed his recently-uncuffed wrists and mumbled, “Thanks for that, I’m Rukia, now if we can just beat the Tattoo Racks we’ll be…”

He shook his head.

“Er, sorry, where were we?”

A mechanical arm grabbed him by the ankle before he could figure that out, dragging him off the platform and out over the abyss.  He twisted to avoid being hacked apart by a buzzsaw, still taking a gash to the shoulder, and then grabbed the main arm before shooting off the claw.

“Now if I can just—“

A Lohrak smacked into him, nearly making him drop his Jaga Stinger.

“No, no, no!”

He grasped the weapon and shot the Lohrak down.  As he was moved over a platform, he let go and dropped onto it, and then took another look around the arena.

“…Huh.  Not sure where to start with this.”

Vox shrugged as pulse inquired of his plans "Not my concern. I don't care what you lot do, as long as you stay out of my way." he lifted himself into the air, his talons dangling over Pulse

"I'll be gentle." Vox whispered.

Edited by Vox

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

While this round is only just getting started still, I'd like to remind everyone that signups will reopen this weekend.

For those of you who wish to participate in Rounds 4-6, you'll need to sign up again by re-posting your profiles once I open the signups. This will be when you can make any changes to your profiles that you might have been thinking about.

I think you'll all definitely want to continue playing, because this weekend will involve the release of the first update for the game, which will introduce a whole slew of new content to entertain you.

I'll leave you with the update banner (and thus, its title) for now. I'll be teasing some of the content included throughout the week.

update_1_-_ultimate.jpg

Edited by Voltex
  • Upvote 3