Bzp ' Career ' Goals?

Peach 00

I want to be the very best, like no one ever was.Oh wait someone already did that shtick.Well, I'd like to do a number of things. I'd like to write an epic that people will like. I'd like to finish the many stories and art thingies I haven't finished. I'd like to become known on BZP for something positive.(Also achieving full Proto would be nice too)

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

• 4 weeks later...

My goal is to create a large piece of graphic art, like a desktop wallpaper, great enough to be featured on BZPower's front page.Otherwise, I'm pretty content here. I already am a POBZPC and a member of a graphics shop, and I should reach 1,000 posts eventually.

I want to be a respectable staff member and comic maker, (writer, artist,) start at least one relevant fad, reach 2-3,000 posts, and meet more members in real life.Becoming a magical flying forum assistant with laser-vision couldn't hurt either.I kid. I'm happy where I am.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

• 2 weeks later...

My only current goal is to become well-known and respected as a good writer, artist, and composer. A year ago I would've said another goal would be to reach the OBZPC rank, but seeing as I've failed to report any new news and can't even find many rule-offending posts (where'd the rule-breakers go?), it's no longer a priority. As long as I don't lose proto, I will be satisfied.

Edited by Legolover-361

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy keeping myself busy on projects, but as far as my goals on BZP particularly first and foremost and returning work to my comedy before going any farther with anything else, then I've got my Adventures project which some or you may or may not be familiar with (it's still in early development, I'm in no rush for it though because I want to make sure it's as epic as it can possibly be). Then beyond that, nothing much. As far as life goals in general though, I hope to one day be a singing and dancing clown astronaught that does amazing Elvis impressions for the new alien visitors.What? I'm not crazy. :PP.S. TO THE NUIMOBILE!!:tohu:

Nothin' to see here folks. Just keep movin' along.

My current goal is to get my first SS done and posted. Which is going to take some time.Of course, I also want to up my pathetic post count, and get more well-known around here.

"The sun is a wondrous body, like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"

My PBZP: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=4267

I hadn't even known it was posted until much later... Oops.

000_0004.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
:kaukau: Get recognized again for being a great RPGer and Short Story writer. Maybe I should start an essay again. That would be nice. As far as this arena of thought goes, really the best I could wish for would be a promotion to CoT RPG Judge, although I don't know if that's something I would want.I also wouldn't mind having some of those old PM conversations like I did back in the good old days.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

I'd like to do something useful.So far I've pretty much done nothing but hog bandwidth. :P

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

:kaukau: You know, along the lines of being recognized as a great RPer I'd like to actually get into the BZPRPG this time around, since the last time I joined I only made a handful of posts before getting lost.And I'm a bit far behind, but I'd like to get more posts than EmperorWhenua and renew the old competition once more.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

I don't think I have any left. I've been staff, I reached 10,000 posts, I was even a senior staff. And now I'm a Premier Member and an OBZPC. I think I've covered all bases.Besides winning a non-giveaway contest. But that's not a realistic goal.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

• 4 weeks later...

Firstly and foremost, to finish the Toa Metru body for the MNOLG kit. This is actually quite attainable, but whether I will ever sit down and do it is the question.I'd like to have a blog. That'd be fun. I'd also like to enter a contest. That's about it.

banner.png

My goal is to become super popular and then take over the forums and make them my base for plotting world domination! MUAHAHA*ahem* Sorry.Goals? Well, I guess the one I really want to reach is keeping up my comics, and not losing interest. And I've got high hopes for the current try... although it's going rather slow at the moment. :whatsthat:Then of course the 10k posts. And who knows, maybe I'll reach it in another... waht, three or four years? We'll see :lol:But other than that, I don't really have any 'career' goals. ^_^...maybe finding a legitimate reason for using the :vampire:-emote ^^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

• 2 weeks later...

Not really goals, but something I look forward at, which is being a role model that people can look up to, trust, and know me as someone to look for when help is needed. I guess that's a goal actually. :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Oh, I found something else to add to my list: Hopefully I'll find the courage to join one or two of the RPGs. Someday.

Well, for those who have already answered the first question, here's a question for you: If you have any projects you would like to start (or have started, either one), do you plan on ever finishing it? Anticipating it to be popular?This question can also be answered by those who haven't posted here yet, just an optional question.

How come I only saw that today? I must've missed it when I was here last time. >_<Aaanyways, any reason to post is a good reason to post, right? =DSo, here we go.I would love to re-post and finish my epic. "A tale of Light and Shadows", for those who remember. Even though it wasn't my best work of fiction ever, it meant a lot to me when I started it, and it still does today. All I would need to do is sit down and write those last two chapters. ><And as mentioned before, my comic topic. Now that I've crossed the 10-comics-and-still-interested mark,I want to see whether I can make it to 20, then 50 comics. Popularity is not my aim, I'm just doing this1) to get used to bigger projects2) to refine my comic-drawing skills (yes, even the abstracted stick-figures help. A lot.)3) to tell a few stories.Hopefully I'll get around writing some more short stories, maybe with the two matoran from my first one, "Free". ^_^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Well, for those who have already answered the first question, here's a question for you: If you have any projects you would like to start (or have started, either one), do you plan on ever finishing it? Anticipating it to be popular?This question can also be answered by those who haven't posted here yet, just an optional question.

Since I've missed this one...hmm...I have a lot of projects in the back of my mind that I plan on finishing or plan on finishing this summer, since I'll have some more time and brainpower. One of those is the Google Chrome Themes Project, which I have put off working on because of school, discussions on here, etc. I don't know if it will be popular or not. It was the first time about, but most of the fans of that have left and probably given up on me. Shame.

I don't really have any real goals; but it would be nice to get to Outstanding status at some point, but that'll likely be in the far-off future. =POtherwise, I'd like to have a popular RPG that stays popular for more than a day or two. =P

Right now my goal would be being respected and recognized for my work. Besides that, 10k posts and 200 news reports.~Gata. ;)

I respect and recognise you!Mine... Writing a good story for once. But recently I've been listening to Yoppei. And anyone who knows and likes him on this forum is my new best friend.I also really want to regain my proto by being good and respectful. However, the only questions in the Q&A section that I know are answered by the time I get on BZPower.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

I just like checking in every now and then at this point. I'm hoping the site stays up for another year and a half. It's crazy to think about being on a website for an entire decade. Growing up is hard y'all

(◕‿◕✿)