Bionicle St. Patrick's Day

Lenny7092

Hi, guys! :) Yesterday's was St. Patrick's Day, so happy belated St. Patrick's Day! Anyway, I would like to ask a fun question: If Bionicle characters would celebrate their own St. Patrick's Day, how would you think they would do it?

For me, I have some ideas, all of them involving green characters: 

1. Le-Matoran and Bo-Matoran - believe that a Le-Matoran or Bo-Matoran, who would be their own leprechaun, and he would hide a pot of gold widgets and can somehow summon a rainbow. Perhaps they would call their holiday "St. Le-Matoran's Day" or "St. Bo-Matoran's Day". 

2. Green Skakdi - believe that a green Skakdi, who would be their own leprechaun, and he would hide a pot of gold widgets, or bones, and can somehow summon a rainbow. 

3. Ehlek's species, believe that a member of the species, who would be their own leprechaun, and he would hide a pot of gold widgets, or bones, and can somehow summon a rainbow. 

4. Green Agori - believe that a green Agori, who would be their own leprechaun, and he would hide a pot of gold metals and can somehow summon a rainbow. 

5. The Jungle tribe of Okoto people from Bionicle G2 - believe that a member of the tribe, who would be their own leprechaun, and he would hide a pot of gold metal or Jungle crystals and can somehow summon a rainbow. 

Plus, all of them would do a St. Patrick's Day dance, play musical instruments, believe that they could get magically lucky somehow. 

So, there. I know that Bionicle character don't celebrate St. Patrick's Day, but it would be interesting if they would celebrate their own versions of the holiday. What do you think?:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

But there are no Irish people in Bionicle.

*Ahem*

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Yeah, sorry, i don't get the jist of this topic. St. Patrick's Day is a day in Irish pride found in the conversion process of ireland into Christianity by a dude named Patrick. Patty was a Welsh that was kidnapped by Irish pirates and ended up spreading the Gospel across the ol' Emerald Isle, and with it came the modern national identity for the Irish. Unless you got a secret clan of Bionicle-Irishmen praising in remembrance of an evangelical Arthurian lad and spreadin' the Word of the Way of the Potter, I again just don't get it.

I now want to see a toa with the colors of the flag of Ireland wielding the Mask of Luck and playing a Gaelic harp with a pint on a rock. Aye, it take me back...

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Well, Lewa's Mask of Light VA was Irish, right?

And Matau would be the best and worst person to play leprechaun because of all the illusory pots of gold you'd have to go through before you found the real one, if there even was a real one.

• Upvote 1

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Yeah, sorry, i don't get the jist of this topic. St. Patrick's Day is a day in Irish pride found in the conversion process of ireland into Christianity by a dude named Patrick. Patty was a Welsh that was kidnapped by Irish pirates and ended up spreading the Gospel across the ol' Emerald Isle, and with it came the modern national identity for the Irish. Unless you got a secret clan of Bionicle-Irishmen praising in remembrance of an evangelical Arthurian lad and spreadin' the Word of the Way of the Potter, I again just don't get it.

I now want to see a toa with the colors of the flag of Ireland wielding the Mask of Luck and playing a Gaelic harp with a pint on a rock. Aye, it take me back...

Well, there's apparently a space Britain in Star Wars, so why not Bio-Ireland? Edited by Wiriamu
  • Upvote 1

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

I am now picturing the Toa Mata in an Irish pub:

Pohatu and Onua sit at the bar, both a few drinks deep, laughing heartily at their own jokes. Gali is with them, sober, but enjoying herself. Tahu holds a bottle of firewhiskey and is threatening to fight someone who bumped into him on accident. Kopaka is in the corner, simply wishing he wasn't in an Irish pub.

And Lewa is wandering around, out of his mind, pinching everyone for not wearing green armor (of course).

K29vRpU.jpg

REVIEW TOPIC

Pohatu and Onua sit at the bar, both a few drinks deep, laughing heartily at their own jokes. Gali is with them, sober, but enjoying herself. Tahu holds a bottle of firewhiskey and is threatening to fight someone who bumped into him on accident. Kopaka is in the corner, simply wishing he wasn't in an Irish pub.

And Lewa is wandering around, out of his mind, pinching everyone for not wearing green armor (of course).

Say no more, I got this.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Say no more, I got this.

*patiently waits for MOC/artwork/short story*

K29vRpU.jpg

REVIEW TOPIC

I'm almost certain that there was a comedy written along those lines by Lewa0111 Nuva...

Edit: Found it here! It's an old one, but still very enjoyable! Sorry its a bit late now since we're almost a week past St. Patrick's but better late than never! :D

Edited by Iron_Man5
  • Upvote 2

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5