Twelve Days Of Christmas Spoof

Peach 00

This being my first topic being devoted to the Comedies section of the library, I'm not going to expect it to be a hit. Either way, I concocted this story a week ago when I was considering a holiday special to write. Instead of making a corny holiday romance, I came up with this as the result. Anyway, enjoy.~~~Twelve Days of Christmasby Peach 00On the first day of Christmas Mata-Nui gave to me,A Kanohi Ignika in a chamberOn the second day of Christmas Mata-Nui gave to me,Two dermis turtlesAnd a Kanohi Ignika in a chamberOn the third day of Christmas Mata-Nui gave to me,Three elemental powersTwo dermis turtlesAnd a Kanohi Ignika in a chamberOn the fourth day of Christmas Mata-Nui gave to me,Four Kanohi dragonsThree elemental powersTwo dermis turtlesAnd a Kanohi Ignika in a chamberOn the fifth day of Christmas Mata-Nui gave to me,Five energy houndsFour Kanohi dragonsThree elemental powersTwo dermis turtlesAnd a Kanohi Ignika in a chamberOn the sixth day of Christmas Mata-Nui gave to me,Six ussal crabsFive energy houndsFour Kanohi dragonsThree elemental powersTwo dermis turtlesAnd a Kanohi Ignika in a chamberOn the seventh day of Christmas Mata-Nui gave to me,Seven zamor launchersSix ussal crabsFive energy houndsFour Kanohi dragonsThree elemental powersTwo dermis turtlesAnd a Kanohi Ignika in a chamberOn the eighth day of Christmas Mata-Nui gave to me,Eight Kanohi HausSeven zamor launchersSix ussal crabsFive energy houndsFour Kanohi dragonsThree elemental powersTwo dermis turtlesAnd a Kanohi Ignika in a chamberOn the ninth day of Christmas Mata-Nui gave to me,Nine Dark HuntersEight Kanohi HausSeven zamor launchersSix ussal crabsFive energy houndsFour Kanohi dragonsThree elemental powersTwo dermis turtlesAnd a Kanohi Ignika in a chamberOn the tenth day of Christmas Mata-Nui gave to me,Ten Brotherhood membersNine Dark HuntersEight Kanohi HausSeven zamor launchersSix ussal crabsFive energy houndsFour Kanohi dragonsThree elemental powersTwo dermis turtlesAnd a Kanohi Ignika in a chamberOn the eleventh day of Christmas Mata-Nui gave to me,Eleven Matoran spheresTen Brotherhood membersNine Dark HuntersEight Kanohi HausSeven zamor launchersSix ussal crabsFive energy houndsFour Kanohi dragonsThree elemental powersTwo dermis turtlesAnd a Kanohi Ignika in a chamberOn the twelfth day of Christmas Mata-Nui gave to me,Twelve Mata-Nui robotsEleven Matoran spheresTen Brotherhood membersNine Dark HuntersEight Kanohi HausSeven zamor launchersSix ussal crabsFive energy houndsFour Kanohi dragonsThree elemental powersTwo dermis turtlesAnd a Kanohi Ignika in a chamber~~~The word count for the song is over 300, just to make it a valid post.C&C are welcome, I hope you enjoyed it. :) Edited by Peach 00

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...