• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Twelve Days Of Christmas Spoof

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline Peach 00

Peach 00
  • Banned Members
  • Submerged!

• 31-August 09
  • 1,195 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 20 2011 - 11:10 PM

This being my first topic being devoted to the Comedies section of the library, I'm not going to expect it to be a hit. Either way, I concocted this story a week ago when I was considering a holiday special to write. Instead of making a corny holiday romance, I came up with this as the result. Anyway, enjoy.~~~Twelve Days of Christmasby Peach 00On the first day of Christmas Mata-Nui gave to me,A Kanohi Ignika in a chamberOn the second day of Christmas Mata-Nui gave to me,Two dermis turtlesAnd a Kanohi Ignika in a chamberOn the third day of Christmas Mata-Nui gave to me,Three elemental powersTwo dermis turtlesAnd a Kanohi Ignika in a chamberOn the fourth day of Christmas Mata-Nui gave to me,Four Kanohi dragonsThree elemental powersTwo dermis turtlesAnd a Kanohi Ignika in a chamberOn the fifth day of Christmas Mata-Nui gave to me,Five energy houndsFour Kanohi dragonsThree elemental powersTwo dermis turtlesAnd a Kanohi Ignika in a chamberOn the sixth day of Christmas Mata-Nui gave to me,Six ussal crabsFive energy houndsFour Kanohi dragonsThree elemental powersTwo dermis turtlesAnd a Kanohi Ignika in a chamberOn the seventh day of Christmas Mata-Nui gave to me,Seven zamor launchersSix ussal crabsFive energy houndsFour Kanohi dragonsThree elemental powersTwo dermis turtlesAnd a Kanohi Ignika in a chamberOn the eighth day of Christmas Mata-Nui gave to me,Eight Kanohi HausSeven zamor launchersSix ussal crabsFive energy houndsFour Kanohi dragonsThree elemental powersTwo dermis turtlesAnd a Kanohi Ignika in a chamberOn the ninth day of Christmas Mata-Nui gave to me,Nine Dark HuntersEight Kanohi HausSeven zamor launchersSix ussal crabsFive energy houndsFour Kanohi dragonsThree elemental powersTwo dermis turtlesAnd a Kanohi Ignika in a chamberOn the tenth day of Christmas Mata-Nui gave to me,Ten Brotherhood membersNine Dark HuntersEight Kanohi HausSeven zamor launchersSix ussal crabsFive energy houndsFour Kanohi dragonsThree elemental powersTwo dermis turtlesAnd a Kanohi Ignika in a chamberOn the eleventh day of Christmas Mata-Nui gave to me,Eleven Matoran spheresTen Brotherhood membersNine Dark HuntersEight Kanohi HausSeven zamor launchersSix ussal crabsFive energy houndsFour Kanohi dragonsThree elemental powersTwo dermis turtlesAnd a Kanohi Ignika in a chamberOn the twelfth day of Christmas Mata-Nui gave to me,Twelve Mata-Nui robotsEleven Matoran spheresTen Brotherhood membersNine Dark HuntersEight Kanohi HausSeven zamor launchersSix ussal crabsFive energy houndsFour Kanohi dragonsThree elemental powersTwo dermis turtlesAnd a Kanohi Ignika in a chamber~~~The word count for the song is over 300, just to make it a valid post.C&C are welcome, I hope you enjoyed it. :)

Edited by Peach 00, Dec 20 2011 - 11:47 PM.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground
And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground
Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained
And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away
And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands
Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in
I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users