BZP Premier Membership Store Opens

Since the forums came back, all members have experienced the fun of Premier Member perks like rank images and blogs. This has been our way of thanking you all for sticking around during the downtime. It's also given us time to work on a new, more integrated system for Premier Memberships. To that end I give you the <a href="http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?app=nexus">BZPower Store</a>, the new place to buy your Premier Memberships. Everyone will get to keep their perks until December 26th (Merry Christmas!), but starting today you'll be able to buy new Premier Memberships. Come next year there will be some more changes to the program, please read on to learn more.

View the full article

Heh, I remember when they raised prices like 6 years ago or something. Lifetime PMship has sure paid off.Sounds like it'll be easier than ever to pay for PMship now that PayPal is an option. It'll be cool to see what other features we can get as premier perks in the future.:music:

Interesting, but I'm not entirely interested. The prices are too expensive for me, paying ten dollars for six months of PMship is not worth on money I could be spending a few specialty items. Maybe that's just me, but if anything, the prices being lowered might have been a better idea, or just not raised so high. Again, maybe that's just me. Still, cool feature, it will probably have some good results, depending on how much the members are willing to cough up for the PMship.Plus, I thought we got them until after December 31st. =/

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

So glad I got Lifetime Preimer Membership when I did. Forty dollars is too much, IMO, although the price increase is understandable.-TNTOS-

Edited by TNTOS

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

It's times like this I'm glad I sprung for lifetime when I joined. Looking forward to seeing what the store is like, even though it'll likely be nothing major.-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

While I don't think I can spring for a lifetime membership right now (woo, Christmas shopping and rent), I'm thinking I'll grab a yearly one now and if this place is still going strong in a year just eat the extra cost.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Question: is the membership auto-renew if you purchase a 6-month or year membership? The way it's worded suggests as much.

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

Awesome to see it work.One question, what's the difference between regular premier membership and '___ premier membership - outstanding citizens'?

Because of the way the store works (it automatically puts you in the right group after you buy and pay) we need separate items in the store for the different groups. You should only be able to buy the one for your group.

Question: is the membership auto-renew if you purchase a 6-month or year membership? The way it's worded suggests as much.

No, you will not automatically be charged for a new membership when your existing one expires.

Why is the package only for members?

As mentioned above, there are separate packages for the other groups.

Is the store gonna be used for more than just PMship?

We'll see. As of right now, no.

No, you will not automatically be charged for a new membership when your existing one expires.
Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be the case - after purchasing a one-year membership, an automatic recurring payment was added to my Paypal account. While it can be canceled at any time, this could be problematic for users who don't have their own accounts. Dimensioneer emailed me to ask if I'd had any issues and I let him know about this, so hopefully this can be cleared up.Also for anyone interested in using the new store, the store hit me with an error after making the purchase, but the payment did go through and I was moved to the proper group, so don't worry if that happens.

Well, guess I'll go buy my Lifetime Premier Membership now.And I would definitely be interested in seeing this store used for other things in the future.~|ET|~Edit: Well, seems I'm now at least Premier. Question, though: Is there going to be any way to get to the "Client Area" of the store other than making a purchase? Seems like a useful place to have access to (though, after the initial purchase, the page is rather broken, but clicking any of the tabs on the sides fixes it).

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Question, though: Is there going to be any way to get to the "Client Area" of the store other than making a purchase? Seems like a useful place to have access to (though, after the initial purchase, the page is rather broken, but clicking any of the tabs on the sides fixes it).

I'm assuming you mean the client area you can access by clicking the dropdown menu with your username in the top-right corner of the page and then clicking "client area." If so, then yes. :P

Question, though: Is there going to be any way to get to the "Client Area" of the store other than making a purchase? Seems like a useful place to have access to (though, after the initial purchase, the page is rather broken, but clicking any of the tabs on the sides fixes it).

I'm assuming you mean the client area you can access by clicking the dropdown menu with your username in the top-right corner of the page and then clicking "client area." If so, then yes. :P
Hahaha, I hadn't noticed that before. Yes, that would be it. :P~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Huh, I could have sworn I posted before... Whatever...Anyways, the new shop is very naise. One question though: why are the prices 50 cents higher than advertised?

From the PM topic:

Members have the option of sending funds either via postal service or by PayPal (and the Administration requests an additional 50 cents to help defray PayPal acceptance fees).

So blame Paypal. :)

Huh, I could have sworn I posted before... Whatever...Anyways, the new shop is very naise. One question though: why are the prices 50 cents higher than advertised?

From the PM topic:

Members have the option of sending funds either via postal service or by PayPal (and the Administration requests an additional 50 cents to help defray PayPal acceptance fees).

So blame Paypal. :)
Aha. :PThanks.I might actually consider sending in some money if I can scrounge up enough (I just spent most of it on X-mas shopping).--:ruru:

banner.jpg