What Matoran Element Are You Most Like?

What type of Matoran you're most like  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally I am a mix of all six.I'm smart, intelligent and wise like a Ga-Matoran.I'm couragous and easily angered like a Ta-Matoran.I'm friendly and funny like a Po-Matoran.I can be serious and cool, often thinking about my future like a Ko-Matoran.I love the past, often thinking about it and missing it like a Onu-Matoran.But mostly I'm wild, hyberactive and funny like a Le-Matoran.

The Strength of the Earth.

The Wisdom of the Water.

The Speed of the Air.

The Power of the Fire

I am Kenji the Lord of the Elements

I used to think I'm most like a Ko-Matoran, because I'm naturally quiet and introverted, and I place a lot of value in intelligence and logic......But more recently, I identify more with Onu-Matoran. I am quiet, but it's not out of strong antisocial feelings; it's usually just because I'm shy or I want to be alone with my thoughts. I also go out of my way to help others when I see someone in distress, so I do care about others. Also, I'm trying to understand the world in a more holistic way, instead of as a list of facts; to see people and situations as things to be cherished and looked after, not just studied....I think I like being an Onu-Matoran. :')Late at night and feeling sentimental,Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

I'm a cross between a Le-Matoran and a Ko-Matoran; I'm pretty hyperactive, but I'm also insanely analytic (I study frame data for my Street Fighter combos, for example).

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

I would have voted Lightning Matoran, because I am a little stubborn, seemingly reckless yet still keep a good attitude. Although I'm not entirely like that personality, I'm closer to it than the others. I just voted for Ga-Matoran, as I have some traits similar to theirs, but not full into the character.

Edited by Peach 00

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Ko-Matoran; Cold, tend to try to take the lead, doesn't exactly get on with other people.Sounds a lot like me...Yep, in real life I'm the loner who sits thinking about what he's gonna do, rather than what he's doing. :)But I've always admired Le-Matoran...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Ah, the past. So amazing, and filled with knowledge.Onu-Matoran, all the way.I also find it funny that so many peeps chose Ko. Anti-Social much? :P

Yeah, we all spent our childhoods inside playing with Lego sets, possibly reading books, and posting on BZPower. Not much of a social life. :P

Ah, the past. So amazing, and filled with knowledge.Onu-Matoran, all the way.I also find it funny that so many peeps chose Ko. Anti-Social much? :P

Yeah, we all spent our childhoods inside playing with Lego sets, possibly reading books, and posting on BZPower. Not much of a social life. :P
Hear hear! :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Even though Ko-Matoran aren't my favorite, my personality is most like them, while my attitude is more like a Le-Matoran.

I'm normally like a Ko-Matoran, except when I'm overtired. I'm more Le-Matoran then. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Even though Ko-Matoran aren't my favorite, my personality is most like them, while my attitude is more like a Le-Matoran.

I'm normally like a Ko-Matoran, except when I'm overtired. I'm more Le-Matoran then. :P
I sometimes find myself speak-talking treespeak. Sometimes. Hardly ever. And I do it on purpose, I don't find myself doing it. I just lied. Sue me.Don't sue me.

Kind of ironic since we're all talking on a site here. I do happen to be anti-social in real life anyway. More than most.

Also, Bionicle fanship does carry a certain stigma within society - the "you're still a fan of that, grow up!" stigma - so many of us are cut off from society as a whole because society as a whole rejects our interest, Bionicle. So there is a tendancy to become loners. Interests that people share connect them, interests that people don't share divide them.

Also, Bionicle fanship does carry a certain stigma within society - the "you're still a fan of that, grow up!" stigma - so many of us are cut off from society as a whole because society as a whole rejects our interest, Bionicle. So there is a tendancy to become loners.
*point*Objection!I know at least 2-3 Bionicle fans in real life, and I met another one by accident a few weeks ago, so I'm not sure that's entirely true. Or maybe that's just me.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

I'd normally say Ko-Matoran because of my social awkwardness and shyness, but I've been really angry at almost everything lately, so Ta-Matoran it is.

me too.I'd also say I'm most like a Po-matoran, because I like collecting rocks. (It's a long story.) I'm maybe like a Nynrah matoran, because I like inventing, and building, but I also have a mysterious past..........Also, I'm Le-matoran-ish, because I'm lazy, easygoing, and sometimes hyper, but strangely enough, I sometimes tree-speak, despite my small stuttering. But, I'm also like a Ta-matoran, because I like the heat,(not only because I'm a pyro :onfire:)But, I also like the cold. Sometimes, But I also like stargazing. Just like a Ko-matoran, Right? :)

Also, Bionicle fanship does carry a certain stigma within society - the "you're still a fan of that, grow up!" stigma - so many of us are cut off from society as a whole because society as a whole rejects our interest, Bionicle. So there is a tendancy to become loners.Interests that people share connect them, interests that people don't share divide them.
welcome to my/my friends's worlds. Edited by thannymanny

Add me on Steam!: Bionicdeadpool Productions TTV: Bionicdeadpool Twitter: Avenging_Odin

FatherlyDismalIberianmidwifetoad.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I'd realistically say that I'm more of a Ta-matoran, as I am very dramatic sometimes. :P

'"White!" he sneered. "It serves as a beginning. White cloth may be dyed. The white page can be overwritten; and the white light can be broken."

'"In which case it is no longer white," said I. "And he that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."

--- Gandalf, The Lord of the Rings

Also, Bionicle fanship does carry a certain stigma within society - the "you're still a fan of that, grow up!" stigma - so many of us are cut off from society as a whole because society as a whole rejects our interest, Bionicle. So there is a tendancy to become loners.
*point*Objection!I know at least 2-3 Bionicle fans in real life, and I met another one by accident a few weeks ago, so I'm not sure that's entirely true. Or maybe that's just me.
My best friend likes Bohrok.Does that count?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I've always imagined myself as a mix of Le-Matoran (I just have that kind of light view of life, energy, and sense of fun and amusement), Ko-Matoran (My relative anti-socialness-- Or Dorek's "Never included" statement on Ba-Matoran :P ), and Po-Matoran (stubbornness, fear of water. and relatively competitive), and perhaps Fe-Matoran (I have a strange love of creating, tinkering, and building--or was that Po-Matoran again?)signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Well I would say Po-matoran because they are sculptures and builders. Aren't we all Po-Matoran with our love of creating art with little plastic bricks?

Do you want to have a theme revolving around mythical beasts? If you do please support my Dragon Slayers project on CUUSOO link: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/7694

BZPRPG profile:

http://www.bzpower.c...opic=123&st=120

My latest MOC! http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9379

Nearly half of the people in the poll compare with Ko-Matoran the most. Interesting...I picked Ko-Matoran too, not so much out of any anti-social feeling but just because I'm fairly quiet and prefer not speaking to speaking, generally have difficulty knowing what to say especially with people I'm not familiar with, and because lately I feel I'm very "bottled up" in a way.And because spending all day philosophizing sounds like a pretty great lifestyle, second only to making music with the Le-Matoran. :)~QMark

le-koro_concert.png

Talking Over an Ocean - Hahli and Amaya are best friends.

Po-matoran.Aren't we all po-matoran,building creations with those little LEGO blocks?Personally,i have traits that match up with all 6 matoran types,but because of the LEGO blocks,i am mostly a Po-matoran.-CDP

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!