What Matoran Element Are You Most Like?

What type of Matoran you're most like  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ba-Matoran, because they're never included ;_;

From what the story hints at, I believe Ba-Matoran are stubborn and courageous.I'm most likely an Onu-Matoran: Bright light gives me headaches (UV mostly) and I have a strong interest in the sciences.

Le-Matoran. I'm often airheaded and willing to try stupid things because why the Karzahni not. I'm fairly social but I enjoy the quiet moments, so I'm also a tad bit Ko-Matoran. Not much though.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I voted Onu-Matoran for a number of reasons:

• [*]I am shortsighted, but see better in the dark[*]I get headaches if I'm in bright light[*]I am creative/resourceful[*]I believe that a lot can be learned from the past, and there is much we have to learn[*]I can swim (Taipu could :P )[*]I prefer the element of Earth[*]I like the colours available to Onu-Matoran :D

Speaking of colours, I need help with my BZPower RPG character... masks, colours and such don't seem to add up too well, and I don't want to copy any existing Onu-Matoran. If anyone can help, feel free to send me a PM/Profile feed. I prefer the "tohunga" or "mctoran" design, so I use the Matoran Maker.Thanks!Omi

Nokama Chameleon

• 2 weeks later...