Sycron's Comics

Sycron

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Howdy,

That's a very cool comic page. Visually it looks very neat, great use of colors on that one. I also like the animation present in it, the jittery look gives it a rather… disconcerting feel to the viewer which I assume is what you were going for. 

I also really like the design you put in the top part, the kind that looks similar to glass cracking. This along with the whole coding look to it really gives it an interesting appearance overall. This along with the switching between the Chimoru and Rayg 2.5 Olmak are perhaps the most visually interesting parts about it.

Normally I would try to point out something about the comic that irked me or I thought could be done better but I'll be honest, this looks pretty much perfect. Great usage of colors, great design and great animation and execution. Overall I have no negative things to say about it, it's flawlessly done. Nice work. You've definitely intrigued me and I look forward to what you make in the future.

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png