Terrus: Guardian Of Earth

Torso feels a little too long, and he looks like he needs more gold distributed around is body. The black  is  a bit boring. The grey and purple are also underrepresented and should be a bit more prominent. Besides his colour scheme though he is a pretty cool build.

Torso feels a little too long, and he looks like he needs more gold distributed around is body. The black  is  a bit boring. The grey and purple are also underrepresented and should be a bit more prominent. Besides his colour scheme though he is a pretty cool build.

I do understand the issues with the colour scheme, as they were added at a late stage (Initially he was just black and Gunmetal), and I was lacking purple CCBS shells at the time;

The torso issue started only because I wanted him to have a different torso/hip build than the others, and also because I wanted to make him look like the tallest and the strongest out of the 6 Guardians.

I feel that the torso fits quite well! I like seeing the chest armor used in a way that you see most of its shape, and think that it really drives the "brute force" theme with the chunky shape.

Thanks!

SH0Gxlo.png