Mata Nui Adventures

Zerothemaster

frontbannerz.png

I'm baaaaaaack

Mata Nui Adventures is a command series. Which means you can tell me what you think the main character should do in a PM.

1. No commands in posts. They will be ignored. Only by PM.

2. No commanding someone who has not appeared yet. I will list who you can command here.

3. Commands look like this: >(character): (action).

4. I reserve the right to choose what the bottom part of a commands says (so I can control where my story's going, yes, there is a story kind of) and I also reserve the right to not use a command if I don't feel like it :P

5. ....I got nothing.

CHARACTERS TO COMMAND

>Tahu [LOCATION: An empty room]

>Kopaka (Dreamcatcher the Gastly) [LOCATION: Ko-Wahi]

Without further ado:

MATA NUI ADVENTURES

LATEST ENTRY

----->

PREVIOUSLY, ON MNA

>You are now TOA TAHU

>TAHU: Retreive FAKE ARMS from the canister

>TAHU: Trip and lose your ARMS

>TAHU: Do A Barrel Roll

>TAHU: Get your ARMS, idjit.

------>

>Tahu: BZP's Back>Totally Not Filler

>TAHU: Throw a POKEBALL at the HOOTHOOT

>Tahu: Be FESTIVE

>DREAMCATCHER: Nibble on KOPAKA's head

<!!--CONVERSATION PROCEDURE INITIATED--!!>

----->

>Kopaka: Attempt to Mega Evolve Gastly.

----->

BANNERS

bannerhoothoot.png

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/zerothemaster/bs01stuff/MNA/bannerhoothoot.png

bannergastly.png

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/zerothemaster/bs01stuff/MNA/bannergastly.png

Hope you enjoy! Get Commanding!

Edited by Zerothemaster

That was actually a mistake XD I make the command and the following text different sizes, but for that last one, I forgot to size the text down and didn't notice it till later. It does kinda work though XD Gonna make a new comic today. Hopefully.

That was actually a mistake XD I make the command and the following text different sizes, but for that last one, I forgot to size the text down and didn't notice it till later. It does kinda work though XD Gonna make a new comic today. Hopefully.

Word of advice from a comic maker who has watched and done things that he wishes he never did: When telling people you'll make a comic. Just say, you'll make it. Adding the H word at the end makes other readers' expectations decease. ;) "get the hint?"

Decease?!?! D: That was more of a "imma lazy bum who never gets around do doing anything so its slightly doubtful that I will, but it is on my agenda, which is regularly taken over by ponies".EDIT: Apparantly I cannot double post. That stinks.HORRIBLE GIF POWERS GO! mna6a.gif >Tahu: BZP's Back

Edited by Zerothemaster

Hmm... I hadn't read these before I don't believe. So, I guess I'll read them now... Okay. That was pretty funny. :P I especially liked the comment, "Were you people attacked by owls when you were kids?" Yeah. You don't have to rub it in... I can't wait to read more!

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

I like these.The MSPA style may be a bit overused, but you actually pull it off greatly.I also like your humor, it actually gets a chuckle out of me.Nice comics, Zero. -V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

• 2 weeks later...

Please refrain from posting images with large filesizes. Not everyone has broadband internet. - WW Totally not filler. Credit to Darcsyde for the idea. I will get mna7 out sometime, but time has not been kind to me.

Edited by Watashi Wa

Very nice. If the title weren't what it is, I'd say, "This reminds me of MSPA," but since that was obviously your inspiration...I think I'll participate in some way.>PIRAKA~MISTIKA: Go to Personal Messenger. --:ruru:

banner.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey! I'm late! I wonder if this locks the topic... I don't believe it does. Guess we'll see.Very festive. Sitting next to a hoothoot with a tiny hat and a present near some disco christmas lights is NEVER pointless. And don't you ever forget that Tahu. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

YOU THOUGHT I WAS DEAD DIDNT YOUYOU THOUGHT YOU'D PUT ME IN THE GRAVEWELL NAY I SAY.NEVERbannergastly.pnghttp://www.majhost.com/gallery/zerothemaster/bs01stuff/MNA/bannergastly.pngHere's a banner, with a comic on the way soon (I hope :P) Also, I'll post a new comic in The Drawing Room with a short explanation of where I've been :Pyup. smell ya later.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh, another comic (re)surfacing. This looks interesting.

Tahu: Throw that Pokeball at the old man, full force! It'll be fun!

bio_sig02_lores_by_oyee-d77i3td.jpg

New pages are up! Click to see latest! \(°u°)/

Gallery & conceptart topic - Current: Pre-mut & pre-ev Makuta: Krika | Antroz | Vamprah | Miserix | Bitil | .. 

Older pics: Helryx's Fury | Makuta Sethuldur | Order's Call (no necro k? C8)