Dark Grey Onua Claws? Looking for two

banana92

I don't know if this is true or not, but I believe the sand tarakava were released with dark grey onua claws (also the prototype manas)

I'm looking to find two of them, but it's a stretch

Post if you know anything

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

I know this probably isn't a preferable option, but if it's for a MOC you can always make them. Spray paint works well for me (only reason my sand tarakava has a yellow ruru). I believe some members say dying lego pieces seems to work well, and there are white onua claws that should make the process easy. I'll keep a look out for legitimate dark grey though.

I am (to my dismay) a bit of a purist when it comes to paint, especially since it coats axles making them hard to place, I am more open to dying parts, however soft plastic seems harder to dye consistantly even in the same batch, and I feel the old dark grey color would be hard to replicate

Appreciate the effort though

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

• 4 weeks later...

You'd likely have to buy the full prototype so you'd probably be spending several thousand dollars if you can even find someone to sell one. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Just had my hopes crushed earlier today when I found out one of the yellow Rurus sold just a few months ago.