Looking for a few rahi challenge TCG Tarakava cards

Serpico

I've exhausted every other resource I could. I can not find these cards (at least not for less than $40). Does anyone have any of the tarakava story cards? Specifically cards 221, 259, 260, or 262? Or the Kopaka card where he is with the mctoran? Thanks!

Edit: figure it might be worth mentioning that I do own a lot of cards already if you're looking to trade rather than sell. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I have it and post a picture.

Edited by Serpico

I've exhausted every other resource I could. I can not find these cards (at least not for less than $40). Does anyone have any of the tarakava story cards? Specifically cards 221, 259, 260, or 262? Or the Kopaka card where he is with the mctoran? Thanks!

Edit: figure it might be worth mentioning that I do own a lot of cards already if you're looking to trade rather than sell. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I have it and post a picture.

I have a complete collection, and might have spares of those. Only problem is, I'm at school and won't be able to go home to check for about two months. Do you happen to have any of the promo toa cards with the silver writing? Regardless of if I have spares, I'm dying to get the silver letter Kopaka, Pohatu and Onua cards, and might be open to a trade.

Edited by jchavoya
  • Upvote 1

I have a complete collection, and might have spares of those. Only problem is, I'm at school and won't be able to go home to check for about two months. Do you happen to have any of the promo toa cards with the silver writing? Regardless of if I have spares, I'm dying to get the silver letter Kopaka, Pohatu and Onua cards, and might be open to a trade.

No sorry about that I don't own any promos

Edited by Serpico

That's too bad. I hear they came in "limited edition packs" that were given away and had one random toa card in it each. I've gotten Tahu, Gali and Lewa, but can't find anyone willing to part with Kopaka, Pohatu or Onua. Still though, if you haven't found the cards you're looking for in a few months i can see if i have spares of the cards you're looking for.

That's too bad. I hear they came in "limited edition packs" that were given away and had one random toa card in it each. I've gotten Tahu, Gali and Lewa, but can't find anyone willing to part with Kopaka, Pohatu or Onua. Still though, if you haven't found the cards you're looking for in a few months i can see if i have spares of the cards you're looking for.

I really appreciate that. I'll be sure to get back to you if not. Also, you are correct about the limited edition packs. There's one on eBay right now for $10 if you want to try your luck!

Edited by Serpico

• 4 weeks later...

Hey just wondering if you're able to check yet or getting to a point where you can. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I sent you a PM Jchavoya. I have an Onua promo

Edited by Shattered Slumber

Looking for rare Bionicle Promo Materials!

• Press Kits/Press Packs
  • Promo CD/DVDs
  • Style Guides
  • Promo posters/leaflets etc
  • Anything Unique or one of a kind!

Please message if you have anything of interest