• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

End of a Universe, Birth of a Kingdom: Review Topic

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Offline iambrotherhoodlaw

iambrotherhoodlaw
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 23-August 18
  • 1 posts

Posted Aug 23 2018 - 06:13 PM

Enjoying the story!

#42 Offline maletoaofwater

maletoaofwater
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 18-November 14
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 25 2018 - 10:41 AM

I'm really enjoying this. I don't have much time these days to log on, but I like to check periodically to see if a new chapter has been posted, and I'm always excited when there's a new one. It feels completely canon, and at this point, i pretty much consider it to be so, so far - I'm glad it's so long! You're only 30 chapters in, and there's over 100?? yes, please.

Do you have the chapters already planned/written, or are you composing from scratch each time you post a new chapter? (asking because you already know there's over 100 chapters, per your OP on this thread.)

#43 Offline Toa of Italy

Toa of Italy
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 15-May 07
  • 436 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 07 2018 - 06:32 PM

Chapter 31 is online.

Enjoying the story!

I'm really enjoying this. I don't have much time these days to log on, but I like to check periodically to see if a new chapter has been posted, and I'm always excited when there's a new one. It feels completely canon, and at this point, i pretty much consider it to be so, so far - I'm glad it's so long! You're only 30 chapters in, and there's over 100?? yes, please.

I'm very glad to hear it. Hopefully I won't disappoint you as the epic progresses.

Do you have the chapters already planned/written, or are you composing from scratch each time you post a new chapter? (asking because you already know there's over 100 chapters, per your OP on this thread.)

Both, actually. The thing is, the story is already written. I began it several years ago and started posting it only when I finished it; this is why I know there are going to be about 100 chapters... and back when I wrote the OP, I was actually thinking that I would be able to post one chapter per day.

However, I soon realized that I wasn't satisfied with the style I used and with some decisions I took back when I first wrote the various chapters. Consequently, I am rewriting entire sections from scratch, which takes up a lot of time. Hopefully, as the epic progresses, I will be posting chapters whose style is more similar to my current one and which won't therefore require too many changes.

22729187_1575694159161550_64900224278336

My collection of epics: The Sanctum of Writing

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users