• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

End of a Universe, Birth of a Kingdom: Review Topic

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 Offline iambrotherhoodlaw

iambrotherhoodlaw
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 23-August 18
  • 3 posts

Posted Aug 23 2018 - 06:13 PM

Enjoying the story!

#42 Offline maletoaofwater

maletoaofwater
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 18-November 14
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 25 2018 - 10:41 AM

I'm really enjoying this. I don't have much time these days to log on, but I like to check periodically to see if a new chapter has been posted, and I'm always excited when there's a new one. It feels completely canon, and at this point, i pretty much consider it to be so, so far - I'm glad it's so long! You're only 30 chapters in, and there's over 100?? yes, please.

Do you have the chapters already planned/written, or are you composing from scratch each time you post a new chapter? (asking because you already know there's over 100 chapters, per your OP on this thread.)

#43 Offline Toa of Italy

Toa of Italy
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 15-May 07
  • 446 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 07 2018 - 06:32 PM

Chapter 31 is online.

Enjoying the story!

I'm really enjoying this. I don't have much time these days to log on, but I like to check periodically to see if a new chapter has been posted, and I'm always excited when there's a new one. It feels completely canon, and at this point, i pretty much consider it to be so, so far - I'm glad it's so long! You're only 30 chapters in, and there's over 100?? yes, please.

I'm very glad to hear it. Hopefully I won't disappoint you as the epic progresses.

Do you have the chapters already planned/written, or are you composing from scratch each time you post a new chapter? (asking because you already know there's over 100 chapters, per your OP on this thread.)

Both, actually. The thing is, the story is already written. I began it several years ago and started posting it only when I finished it; this is why I know there are going to be about 100 chapters... and back when I wrote the OP, I was actually thinking that I would be able to post one chapter per day.

However, I soon realized that I wasn't satisfied with the style I used and with some decisions I took back when I first wrote the various chapters. Consequently, I am rewriting entire sections from scratch, which takes up a lot of time. Hopefully, as the epic progresses, I will be posting chapters whose style is more similar to my current one and which won't therefore require too many changes.

22729187_1575694159161550_64900224278336

My collection of epics: The Sanctum of Writing

#44 Offline Iron_Man5

Iron_Man5
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 26-February 14
  • 1,193 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 10 2018 - 10:34 AM

Woo hoo another chapter! :D Thanks I'm still enjoying these greatly!

Also, I already liked Dweller, but he's easily becoming a favorite of mine. 

"I am Iron Man"

:i:  :a: :m:  :i: :r: :m_o: :n:  :m: :a: :n:

bannerbzp_by_tattorack-d7ht9tk.jpg

signature art by Tattorak

#45 Offline ToaDume

ToaDume
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 16-May 18
  • 30 posts

Posted Oct 10 2018 - 02:17 PM

Wow....just wow....this is really good. I had no idea this was here, and I'm only on ch 4 so far, but I completely accept this as the prequel to the kingdom. I'm relly looking forward to reading the rest!

#46 Offline iambrotherhoodlaw

iambrotherhoodlaw
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 23-August 18
  • 3 posts

Posted Oct 12 2018 - 08:16 PM

With as comprehensive a story as this, I'm sure they'll show up, but I'm curious where Karzahni, the Piraka, and Vezon are right now. Fairly sure they would have been Order prisoners around this time but I wonder if they successfully got evacuated or not.

#47 Offline Toa of Italy

Toa of Italy
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 15-May 07
  • 446 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2018 - 07:59 AM

Chapter 33 is now online. It takes place about two weeks after the previous one. It's not the most exciting chapter, I'm afraid, but a necessary one.

Wow....just wow....this is really good. I had no idea this was here, and I'm only on ch 4 so far, but I completely accept this as the prequel to the kingdom. I'm relly looking forward to reading the rest!

Great, always good to acquire new readers. I just hope the length of some (well, almost all...) chapters doesn't put you off.

With as comprehensive a story as this, I'm sure they'll show up, but I'm curious where Karzahni, the Piraka, and Vezon are right now. Fairly sure they would have been Order prisoners around this time but I wonder if they successfully got evacuated or not.

Not quite every named character shows up. Keep in mind that all these characters need to evacuate a universe that is about to end... some simply won't make it, and won't even be able to take part in the storyline.
That said, this doesn't necessarily mean the ones you mentioned won't appear. I'm not saying anything about what's going to happen in my own epic... but, basing myself solely on canon storyline sources, I can confirm that when the Kingdom universe split from the main one all these you said necessarily needed to be Order prisoners (the Piraka and Karzahni were taken captive before the Stone Cord's destruction, and Vezon was taken away before that too, or else he would have perished when the Stone Cord collapsed, since that was where the Zyglak were holding him prisoner)... and that in The Kingdom Avak and Thok are stated to be alive.

Edited by Toa of Italy, Oct 30 2018 - 08:21 AM.

#48 Offline ToaDume

ToaDume
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 16-May 18
  • 30 posts

Posted Nov 20 2018 - 06:26 PM

Great, always good to acquire new readers. I just hope the length of some (well, almost all...) chapters doesn't put you off.

Not at all! I'm actually completely caught up and eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

#49 Offline Toa of Italy

Toa of Italy
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 15-May 07
  • 446 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 08 2018 - 10:31 AM

Chapter 35 is now online for you to read. I'm sorry it took me so long to post it, I'm a bit busy at the moment. Hopefully, I'll be able to post some more during the Christmas holidays.

#50 Offline Iron_Man5

Iron_Man5
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 26-February 14
  • 1,193 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2018 - 01:11 PM

Spoiler

Great chapter! The suspense is really getting to me. :D

"I am Iron Man"

:i:  :a: :m:  :i: :r: :m_o: :n:  :m: :a: :n:

bannerbzp_by_tattorack-d7ht9tk.jpg

signature art by Tattorak

#51 Offline iambrotherhoodlaw

iambrotherhoodlaw
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 23-August 18
  • 3 posts

Posted Dec 11 2018 - 12:57 PM

The scariest question to me is where Teridax is and what he's up to during all this.

Also, put me down for the mystery guy being Voporak.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users