It's Morphin' Time

While the new movie may not be critically-acclaimed, the Power Rangers are at the forefront of popular culture right now, so it only makes sense that Mighty Morphin Power Rangers by bruceywan has reached ten thousand votes of support on LEGO Ideas. The project, based on the original TV show, features the original five Rangers plus Tommy in his green and white Ranger incarnations, as well as Alpha 5. The model itself is Zordon's command center, complete with a floating head! It certainly succeeds in capturing the look and feel of the original show, and I know I'd pick it up if it became an actual set. How about you? Let us know your thoughts in the Talkback!

View the full article

I know this has been known for, like ever, but I think the Power Rangers was just a tad rascist for a time...

Anyway, as for those of us who like Power Rangers, this is fantastic I believe. TBH I used to like Power Ranger at a time, so seeing this is kinda cool.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Ah, the good old days-before Turbo.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

Wasn't Power Rangers rumored to become an actual theme awhile back?

Edit: And if it was going to be a theme, should'd it be out by now?

Doesn't megabloks technically still have the license?

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Per The Brick fan, the Megablocks license is non exclusive, so in theory there could be a chance. The rumors about a Lego Power Ranger theme from earlier this year were fake, I believe. (I know, cause I got really excited at the time.) But it would be really cool if Lego could sneak the license out from under Megablocks.

I like the figs here, but the build is pretty meh. There are a couple of Megazord projects that have much cooler designs, but I guess they need to get enough votes first before we could have them considered.

:music: