• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Build With the Force Deadline Extension

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 3,605 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2017 - 08:47 AM

The LEGO Star Wars building contest that we're hosting with our friends over at Jedi News is having the cutoff for submitting your MOC extended by a week to allow people to put the finishing touches on their creations. Build With the Force will now run until Thursday, April 20th at 11:59 PM Pacific time, giving people more time to share their Star Wars builds on our Flickr group. That means you've still got another week to build and give yourself a chance at some awesome prizes! Good luck to all and may the Force be with you!

View the full article

#2 Offline Ziontyro Metalhead

Ziontyro Metalhead
  • Members
  • Toa

• 15-June 13
  • 137 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2017 - 02:01 PM

Oh, good. Me and Djokson are the only ones who have entered so far. I've shared this on all the places where I posted the photos, so hopefully the word gets out and we get some more entries.

BBC 70 Skeletron Robot. http://www.bzpower.c...0-skeletron-20/

#3 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 13,220 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Apr 12 2017 - 06:38 PM

Oh, good. Me and Djokson are the only ones who have entered so far. I've shared this on all the places where I posted the photos, so hopefully the word gets out and we get some more entries.

I appreciate that - thanks!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users