• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Infinity Gauntlet

Featured

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline 16N1K4

16N1K4
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 14-May 07
  • 261 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2017 - 10:10 AM

My strange inclination to make wearable MOCs has led me to create one of the most powerful items in the Marvel Universe: the Infinity Gauntlet!
infinitygauntlet.jpg
Shhh... don't tell Thanos I have it.

My gallery of MOCs:

http://16n1k4.imgur.com 

#2 Offline Wiriamu

Wiriamu
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 11-November 06
  • 1,237 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2017 - 11:06 AM

Impressive-the fingers are a bit more claw-like than the gauntlet usually appears, but for a Lego recreation this is amazing work.
Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

Videos

Taken down-don't know if I'll do any more.

#3 Offline Supreme King TIN

Supreme King TIN
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 20-March 05
  • 2,237 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 14 2017 - 02:27 AM

Really nice looking, but we need more photo's of this moc. What I can see so far looks good though.

#4 Offline Chief TimeLord of Tesara

Chief TimeLord of Tesara
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 20-January 16
  • 2,853 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 14 2017 - 09:37 PM

If you create more articulated fingers you have a winner.

BZPower Bara Magna

KHnRqp7.png
fABpzNn.png
Chief TimeLord
Of
The Twin Villages of Tesara

BZPBM Kills
5ipuE2L.pngNCP

#5 Offline Master Inika

Master Inika
  • Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 07-October 07
  • 5,074 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2017 - 01:35 AM

Haven't seen the movie, but this looks awesome. Very solid. It actually took me a second to find your hand in there.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama
‚Äčokonicle.png
Click here to visit my library!

#6 Offline Endless Sea (Alaki Nuva)

Endless Sea (Alaki Nuva)
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 22-May 05
  • 1,466 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2017 - 08:59 PM

It's wearable!  Impressive.

I'd actually have something of substance to say here, but I'm too lazy to think of anything.  >_< Er, have some BZPRPG profiles, I guess?

I used to help Dominus Temporis with writing MLWTB back in the day, even if I was really terrible at it.  If anyone's in contact with him, could ya help me get in touch?   :)

#7 Offline Kayru

Kayru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 15-January 04
  • 819 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 19 2017 - 02:25 AM

Awesome! Ooh, developing full fingers would be really neat. As is, the blades give it a sort of Wolverine-y effect.

I just started hosting a 'Cosplay' category at BricksCascade for wearable MOCs, so this is exciting for me to see! If you consider going to a Lego convention, you should bring it to the Portland one. :D

Edited by Kayru, Apr 19 2017 - 02:26 AM.

signature.png

#8 Offline 16N1K4

16N1K4
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 14-May 07
  • 261 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 19 2017 - 09:42 AM

I am extremely honored to have my humble build featured on the front page of the site. I finally made it, mom!

Impressive-the fingers are a bit more claw-like than the gauntlet usually appears, but for a Lego recreation this is amazing work.

Thank you! I would have loved to build better fingers, but unfortunately I couldn't come up with a design that wouldn't fall off or otherwise look like a contrived mess.

Really nice looking, but we need more photo's of this moc. What I can see so far looks good though.

I'll try to upload more pictures soon, but full disclosure: there's not much to look at besides this angle.

If you create more articulated fingers you have a winner.

If I can come up with a design that didn't cut off the circulation to my fingers, that's definitely the next step I'm taking to improve this build.

Haven't seen the movie, but this looks awesome. Very solid. It actually took me a second to find your hand in there.

Thanks! The claw-fingers being smaller than my actual fingers kinda breaks the illusion of the entire thing being a glove, so I decided to clench my fist for this photo.

It's wearable!  Impressive.

Thank you!

Awesome! Ooh, developing full fingers would be really neat. As is, the blades give it a sort of Wolverine-y effect.

I just started hosting a 'Cosplay' category at BricksCascade for wearable MOCs, so this is exciting for me to see! If you consider going to a Lego convention, you should bring it to the Portland one. :D

I'm glad you liked it! I would love to take this to a convention, but unfortunately I live nowhere near the US. :(

My gallery of MOCs:

http://16n1k4.imgur.com 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users