Infinity Gauntlet

16N1K4

Impressive-the fingers are a bit more claw-like than the gauntlet usually appears, but for a Lego recreation this is amazing work.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

Awesome! Ooh, developing full fingers would be really neat. As is, the blades give it a sort of Wolverine-y effect.

I just started hosting a 'Cosplay' category at BricksCascade for wearable MOCs, so this is exciting for me to see! If you consider going to a Lego convention, you should bring it to the Portland one. :D

Edited by Kayru

signature.png

I am extremely honored to have my humble build featured on the front page of the site. I finally made it, mom!

Impressive-the fingers are a bit more claw-like than the gauntlet usually appears, but for a Lego recreation this is amazing work.

Thank you! I would have loved to build better fingers, but unfortunately I couldn't come up with a design that wouldn't fall off or otherwise look like a contrived mess.

Really nice looking, but we need more photo's of this moc. What I can see so far looks good though.

I'll try to upload more pictures soon, but full disclosure: there's not much to look at besides this angle.

If you create more articulated fingers you have a winner.

If I can come up with a design that didn't cut off the circulation to my fingers, that's definitely the next step I'm taking to improve this build.

Haven't seen the movie, but this looks awesome. Very solid. It actually took me a second to find your hand in there.

Thanks! The claw-fingers being smaller than my actual fingers kinda breaks the illusion of the entire thing being a glove, so I decided to clench my fist for this photo.

It's wearable!  Impressive.

Thank you!

Awesome! Ooh, developing full fingers would be really neat. As is, the blades give it a sort of Wolverine-y effect.

I just started hosting a 'Cosplay' category at BricksCascade for wearable MOCs, so this is exciting for me to see! If you consider going to a Lego convention, you should bring it to the Portland one. :D

I'm glad you liked it! I would love to take this to a convention, but unfortunately I live nowhere near the US. :(

16N1K4 elsewhere:

Instagram (MOC-focused)

personal blog