Bionicle Easter

Lenny7092

Hi, guys! Happy Easter!:) Anyway, speaking of Easter, I would like to ask a fun question: If Bionicle characters would celebrate their own Easter, how would you think they would do it?

For me, I have some ideas, all of them involving green characters: 

1. The people of the island of Mata Nui and Metru Nui - They would believe that a hopping Rahi would come to their homes and give them Easter things, like a fruit. Since Matoro died to revive the Great Spirit Mata Nui, the people would celebrate the day this happened.  

2. Other people in the Matoran Universe - They would do the same as #1. 

3. People in Spherus Magna - They would believe that some hopping creature would come to their homes and give them resources. 

4. People in Okoto - They would believe that some hopping creature, like the Elemental Creatures, would come to their homes and give them masks or some kind of food. I would imagine Melum delivering these objects while acting like the Easter Bunny because of his white color. Lol.:P 

So, there. I know that Bionicle character don't celebrate Easter, but it would be interesting if they would celebrate their own versions of the holiday. What do you think?:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)